Principal's office

Micaela's pov

I can't believe she just did that.
Does she not know what I can do to her?
She might be rich but I can still make her life hell.

I was sitting in the principal's office in front if his desk.
I had an ice pack on my eye, I hate black eyes. They're so ugly.

So Mrs Dotsen,  you said she just came up to you and started hitting you? For no reason at at?" He asks.

"Of course! She's crazy! She looks like a school shooter. Why do you even keep her in this school?" I shouted. I hate her. I'm gonna make her pay.
"Yes well.. some witnesses state that you threw an.. an orange at her."
"I didn't throw anything. Those people must be blind! I was just minding my own business when she came up to me and-"
"Ok I understand ma'am. However i am going to suspend you for the week. Due to lack of evidence."
"What!? It Just happened!"
"Yes well we will investigate this further. But in the meantime i need you home. I'll call your parents to come pick you up."
He left out of the office and into the hall, closing the door behind him.
"This is the worst." I whisper to myself.
Maybe i can jump her. I'll need Dan and Erick for this. But with what happened at the skate park.. Troy told me she scared them.
Whatever. I'm gonna have to pay them or something.

I'll make her pay.