moving

Your pov

The three of us started to walk through the neighborhood. Since we had no where else to go after the fight I had with Micaela in the lunchroom.
I knew dad was gonna be pretty mad. I got into alot of trouble. Maybe I should switch schools.

"You think the school is gonna kick us out?" Percy asked.
"Maybe, but thank gods if we can.  I dont wanna go back there." I responded. Nico chuckled a bit, and I looked back at him.

"Should we tell the new school we're related? I dont think we have to lie anymore.
"Not sure. I don't really care."
"Yeah well, you guys concentrate on that while I call my mom. I gotta tell her the knews." Percy chimes in. He pulled out his phone and began to call her.
Meanwhile I started to walk besides Nico.
"I hope I don't gotta put another brat in her place when we move." I say
"Yeah Well, you kinda went over board back there. You might get charged with asult." Nico tells me. I start to think and say something.
"Yeah.. but my dad can pay my way out of all that stuff. Maybe send a few hundred dollars to Micaela's parents as an apology."
"True."

"Yeah mom. I know." Percy continues to speak. "No.. I didn't. Yes it was a girl. Uh yeah I gotta call you back."
I began to laugh a bit. It was kinda funny when Percy tries to talk his way out of things.
He hangs up the phone.
"Well I'm not grounded. So that's good at least."
"Yeah, anyways what now? If my dad finds out I'm home early he might kick you guys out if we go."
"Wanna go get something to eat?" Nico asks.
"Yeah i guess." I put my hands in my pocket and pull out my phone. And instantly realized I got tagged in so many videos. Videos of me beating up Micaela.
Nico looked over my shoulder and began to watch the videos with me.
"Was i really that mad at her?" I ask.
"Yeah. You really taught her a lesson." Percy says."
"Jeez." I respond.

Time skip
Percy's Pov

We were at a bill millers. Eating and talking as usual.  until (Y/N)'s phone rang.
She picked it up and answered
"Hello?"
I heard a male voice. He seemed to be yelling.
"O-oh. Hey dad. What's up?" She says Into the phone.
"Hold up I gotta take this." She tells us and walks out the door.
I look at Nico.
"So, what do you think happened to Troy?" I say awkwardly. We haven't really spoken since the other night.
"Uhm.. dunno" he responds.
"Hey.. Percy.. I really wanna apologize.. again. About the whole not inviting me thing."
"Oh, it's fine man. Don't worry about it."
"Listen.. so, are you gonna ask her ou-?" He was cut off by (Y/N) coming back and sitting In her chair.
"Sorry guys. I'm back. My dad called and he's pretty mad. But not mad enough I can't go out. He'll just move me to a different school."
"Oh. Cool. I'm going too right?" Nico asks.
"Hopefully. If you won't,  I'll sneak you out of school and get you into my new one.
You too Percy."