Micaela and Percy's crush?

Percy pov

we're still at six flags. messing around, getting prizes, and trying to get Nico in line for the most scariest  ride there is. the Slingshot. so far its been fun, but while the three of us were sitting down eating some food in one of the old looking restaurants, we got into some trouble. 

i was sitting in front of Nico and (Y/N), my back against the wall. we were chatting. talking about camp and school. until i noticed a familiar figure. it was Micaela, she was standing by the doorway looking at me with a smirk, gods why do we always run into drama? 

"hey guys." i told them

"whats up?" said (Y/N) eating a fry from the tray. "need more food? i got enough money to buy you some more"

"no its not that, its just-" suddenly, i got cut off by Micaela, now standing behind (Y/N) and looking down at her with a mean expression. She said "oh great, i didn't think there were roaches crawling in here. listen, just because you look emo and you have alot of money doesnt mean you're cool got it? what are you even doing here loser? shouldn't you be cutting yourself right now?" (Y/N) turned around and stood. 

"oh I'M the roach? and what the hell? i don't cut myself, whats your problem?" (Y/N) said as she crossed her arms.

"you are. and yes you're the roach! and stop hitting on my boyfriend! he told me you were all into him the other day after school, while you and your brother was talking with Percy, you were flirting with him."

Nico and i stood up, ready to leave. i knew what she was talking about, while Troy approached us in the hallway after school. the three of us looking at the lovers contest poster. damn, why does Troy have to be such a pig?

"look, leave us alone would you?" Nico told Micaela. her glance went from (Y/N) to him.

 "oh, you're her brother aren't you? well you surely look alike. you and your 'emo ways.' jeez just go die in a hole! And mind your own business!"

"get the hell out of here!" i yelled. Micaela's eyes then locked with mine. for some reason she straightened up and fixed her hair. 

"fine. but leave Troy out of your little suicidal circle. your no good for him anyways." she turned on her heel and left as if she won the argument. at this point some of the customers and workers were starring at us. 

"ugh.. lets go. i don't wanna be here anymore. lets just get to swimming and leave" Nico said. i was stunned about the swimming part. maybe he wants to go?

"yeah, we cant let that bring us down you guys. lets go"

Time skip

 Percy's pov again

the three of us were in line for a water slide. (Y/N) was in a two piece bathing suit in (F/C) and er hair was now down. Nico had black trunks while i had blue.. i still don't know how she got us these and why she had them. but i just decide not to ask.

we were waiting for a while until it was our turn. it was a small log. with three seats. one in the front, middle and the back. 

"this is gonna be so cool!" (Y/N) said excitedly while jumping up and down.

"is there a pool at the bottom?" Nico asked.

"i think so, i'm not sure" she responded.

soon we got into the log with (Y/N) in the front, me in the center and Nico in the back.

"i think it stops suddenly at the end and tilts the back up for us to fly out." i said. i looked behind me to see a slightly worried Nico. "gods dammit" he said.

a few moments passed of us going up hill. soon we plummeted down into a city of sharp turns and cold water. as i said earlier, the log did stop and threw us off into the pool. but what i didn't expect is (Y/N) and I under water. i was on top of her and she looked up at me. she smiled and started to swim up.

I..was on top of her, not physically but still. 

i quickly swam up to see Nico's head pop out of the water. he shook his head trying to get as much water out of his face.

"not going on that again." he said.

i then heard (Y/N) laughing. i turned to see her and she was swimming towards the edge.

"that was fun though. you don't want to go again Nico?" i looked at him and i saw the most strangest thing. was he blushing? maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me.

"yeah sure, i'll go again. but only one time. you coming Percy?"

"nah i'll pass." i responded. i started to swim to the edge next to (Y/N). and her expression seemed a bit sad.

"you sure?" she asks

"yeah, i'll chill here for a bit. i'll meet you guys by the the waves deeper in the pool."

"okay. well see ya"

soon, Nico and (Y/N) disappeared into the crowd. i started swimming deeper into the pool, it was taking to long to go above water, so i decided to sneakily go under. i started to go deeper and deeper until i got to the bottom.

i looked up to see Micaela in a pink bikini, she looked like she was looking for someone. but the weird thing was she was underwater too. but she was wearing goggles. maybe she was looking for something underwater.

i decided to swim backwards, trying not to be seen by her, but with no luck, she saw me. she waved and pointed up, gesturing for me to go above water. 

i don't know why i decided to listen to her. maybe i could tell her to leave (Y/N) alone.

i swam up to see Micaela right in front of me. i jumped as i did. and she giggled.

"aw, no need to be scared. its just me." she said as she fluttered her eyelashes.

"what do you want?" i say annoyed. 

"oh nothing. just wanted to say hi. and i wanted to know.."

"what?"

"why do you hang out with (Y/N) and her brother? they're so weird."

"because they're my friends and i care about them. and don't call my friends weird."

"yeah but, i'm warning you, she's really bad news. i suggest you stay away from her before you regret it. she has a reputation of a heart breaker back at school."

"hah, right sure."

"why don't you and me go get something to eat. i'll tell you all about it."

"thanks but no thanks."

"come on. i'll pay."

"i already ate. and what was your problem earlier while we were eating?"

"don't worry about that. i was just putting that slut in her place for trying to mess with Troy."

"but she wasn't. Troy was flirting with her. now go away, i'm waiting for Nico and (Y/N) to get off of the ride."

"fine, i'll see you back at school." and with that, she swam away.

i went back underwater and waited for them to get out. soon i saw them.

"hey guys." i said as i pop up out of the water.

"hey" Nico said

"sup." (Y/N) says as she circles me.

(Y/N).. dammit why am i thinking about her so much? is it because of what Micaela was telling me?   

"can we go now?" Nico complained.

"sure, lets go" (Y/N) says. she then started swimming to the exit of the pool.

i fallowed her along with Nico behind me. why am i still thinking about her?