shadow travel kiss

Percy's pov.

I was in class.. (Y/N) and Nico are skipping class together. Since (Y/N) texted me saying that they were. I hope Nico didn't get the wrong idea.
Speaking of wrong.. Troy isn't here in class. Weird.. Why do i have a bad feeling?

Nico's pov.

The two of us were on the roof, sitting down on the floor.
"Nico.. I'm sorry you saw us.. And that we didn't invite you.." (Y/N) apologized. "Heh.. For the last time its okay. I understand."
"I know.. Its just.."
"Hmm?"
A few moments of silence go by. Until she began to speak.
"I-I.. I'll make it up to you. I hate it when friends are angry at me.."
She seems nervous.. Why?
"I'm not mad at you. Im just.. Upset.. That you didn't invite me. I know we hang out alot, but i just thought the three of us were a group-"
"We are a group." she put her hand on my shoulder and got closer to my face. I was nervous.. But i didn't know if she was going to kiss me or not..
"Listen to me.. It was one date. Sure we were about to kiss.. But we didn't. And we're not officially dating."
"Oh.. Your not?" i have to admit, interrupting them was a good thing.
At least for me.
I inched closer to her.
"Yeah. We're not." (Y/N) exclaims
"So..then.." i begin to say.
"W-what?" she's starting to get nervous now.. She realized how close we are to each other.
I put my hand on her chin, and pull her closer.
"N..Nico..I.." I knew that i had to protect her. I needed her in my life.

 Suddenly, we heard the door on the roof open. We quickly shot up and standing, expecting a teacher. 

Fortunately for us, it was just Percy.
"Oh, here you guys are! I was searching for you guys."
O-oh.. Hey Percy." (Y/N) greets him.
I turn away from his gaze and stare at the ground.
"Hey man, you alright?" Percy asks.
"Yeah. Wait, what are you doing here? Class isn't over yet." i look back up at him.
"Yeah well.." he begins to say.
Suddenly. Teachers and administrators walk in..
"They saw me on my phone.. And read my text of (Y/N) and I..so..we're busted."
"Damn." (Y/N) whispered under her breath.
"Alright. The three if you. To the front office now!"
"Nico! Shadow travel us!" she shouts.
"But i can't! If i do i'll end up passing out."
"What are you kids talking about? Enough of these games!" the administrator shouts at us.
"Nico we can't get expelled now." Percy says.
"F-fine!"