Facebook once again

Percy's pov

i was sitting in my room, trying to do my homework, which is hard since my Dyslexia wants to ruin my work. i finished, well tried to until i got a call from Nico. 

"hello?" i say

"hey Percy" i heard Nico say

"whats up?"

"Micaela tried to beat up (Y/N) today after school. but she's ok now, she refuses to get patched up so we're on our way to your place to see if you could convince her to put medicine on her cuts."

"it stings" i heard (Y/N) say in the background

"wait-who?! Micaela? who's that?" i ask angrily. i can't believe someone would beat (Y/N) up! what the heck?!

"Troy's girlfriend. she says (Y/N) was hitting on him even though its not true obviously. i think you'll find the footage on snapchat or somewhere i don't know. i'll let you see the footage, go check on someone's story from our school, we'll see you later."

"alright. bye." i hang up and go back to snapchat, this time looking for the footage that was recorded by someone in our school. i eventually found it, and every second i watched the angrier i got.

a couple videos i watch i got a message from facebook. it was that person from last time.

???:hey, i got something else to tell you.

what? i thought i told you to leave me alone. 

???: well, i you know that people said (Y/N) was hitting on Troy?

yeah? what about it?

???: well its true

how do you know?

???:look at this, it's (Y/N) talking to him. 

the person then sent me a picture, showing (Y/N) and troy talking in the middle of the hallway. but.. i saw their shadows on the walls of the lockers, so the flash must've been on

???: see

well maybe Troy went up to her, just because you showed me a picture of them talking doesn't mean she was flirting with him. now stop messaging me.

???: fine, but if you want to know more about this, then let me know.

yeah, whatever.  bye

i exited out of facebook and put my phone down, turning it off.

'what were they talkng about?' i thought 'maybe i should ask what they were taling about.'

i almost picked up my phone, texting back the mysterious person. but i decided not to. 

'i wonder..what if (Y/N) was actually.. no! i can't think of that, she's my friend no way she's like her siblings back at camp.. hitting on guys.. and breaking hearts...right?'

i got lost in my thoughts, until a few minutes passed, i heard my mom calling my name.

"Percy! your friends are here!"

"i'll be right there! hold up!"