getting ready for Six flags

Percy's Pov.

A few days ago (Y/N) Nico and I found out there was a lover's contest taking place at our school. And whoever won would get two free tickets to go to six flags. But (Y/N) just decided to spoil us instead of actually competing in the contest.
While Nico and I waited outside of her enormously huge 'house' for her to get out, we chatted for a bit until we heard the doors open.
It was (Y/N). She had her hair up in a ponytail (or if you have short hair then idk) with her bangs covering part of her face. This time she wasn't wearing a band shirt, she was just wearing a plain black one with her normal black torn jeans and shoes.
As for Nico and I, we only had brown shorts and normal t-shirts. We had dressed for the hot weather to not be burning in the Sun, but I guess (Y/N) didn't think it would be a problem with her all black wardrobe.
"All right guys! Ready to go?" She asks excitedly. "Yeah" i said "I'm not to sure about this.." said Nico. "Oh come on Nico. You're not scared of the big rides are you?" I say nudging him.
"No. It's just. I know you. Your gonna want to go swimming. Percy I'm looking at you"
"Oh swimming! Right i forgot! Well I'll be back gotta get my sunscreen!" (Y/N) then left back into the the building, i looked at Nico and asked "why dont you want to go swimming?"
"It's just, I don't really wanna end up seeing anyone from our school. They litteraly pop up everywhere."
"Yeah But, maybe they wont."
"And if they do?"
"Then we ignore them"
"Alright guys now let's go!" We turned to see (Y/N) again but she had a blue bag on her shoulder.
"I got towels sunscreen bathing suits for the three of us don't ask why i have them and let's get going!"
Nico and I looked at each other and began to walk down the steps. Soon the three of us got into the limo and rode off.