new school and.. old friends?

Nico's Pov

"Alright. Here we go." (Y/N) Says.
We were standing outside the limo in front of her house. We were going to a new school, since all the drama and fights happening. We cant even live our own lives without people trying to start something with us.
Percy was going to meet us at the front of the school, i seriously hope no one's gonna try to fight him again.
"You think maybe we should go in a van? Or a car? The limo seems like we're showing off." I say.
(Y/N) puts her hands in her pockets "yeah. Besides if we show up in this, fake people are gonna want to 'be friends,' so.."
She looks at her shoffer, he nods and drives away, coming back with, If course, a black van. He opens the door for us, and (Y/N) steps to the side.
"Ladies first" she laughs. I chuckled and said "you're the lady, im not a chic." I step In, and she comes after. She closes the door behind her and places her backpack on her lap, I place mind on the car floor.
"So you sure you dont wanna tell people we're related? They might have friends that go to our old school." She tells me.
I think for a moment and say "yeah. If we don't tell them then we're not lying."
"Alright. It'll make things easier I guess."

The car began to start, and to pass the time, I FaceTimed Percy to see what he was up to.

He was sitting on the steps, in front of of the school, "You on your way or what?" He says. His tired voice due to it being early.
"Sheesh. Grumpy much." (Y/N) responded.
"Mmmmmmmmmyeah"
She chuckled "Ok ok. We're almost there."
"Ok hurry.
Oh and (Y/N), make sure to tell us when someone's messing with you. Ok?"
"Yeah yeah, Got it. See you in a bit."
"Later."
He hung up and I looked out the window, we were almost there.

----------------------

Your pov

I stepped out of the car, holding my backpack over my shoulder.
Nico got out and stood next to me, I gave him a smile and turned to point to where Percy was sitting.
"Riiiight there. I see a blue boy." I tell Him.
"You mean his jacket? Yeah I see him." He responded.
We began to walk to where he was, but then I turned to see a group of people talking near the trees. One with choppy dark hair, two blondes, a boy and a girl, and one with messy brown hair.
"Is that..?" I turn to see Nico starring in the same direction.
"Are those our friends from camp?" He asks
"Shh" I whisper In his ear. "I think that's Annabeth.. she.. well remember on the first day of school? Troy found out about him and Percy."
"Oh shi-" he was cut off by a voice yelling our names across the courtyard. "Nico! (Y/N)!"

...shit.