the unexpected fight

Nico's pov

Several days passed by since Percy (Y/N) and I shadow traveled.

Of course we got suspended.
Thankfully not expelled.
but we had to go back sadly. we were only suspended for a few weeks. which somehow the teachers decided to ignore us disappearing from the roof. Maybe Chiron did something to keep them quiet. Or it was the mist.

we were in lunch at our usual table. i was sitting next to (Y/N) as Percy sat in front of us. "you think maybe we should go visit camp soon?" (Y/N) asks. "i kinda miss it, besides.. i need a break from school."

"same." Percy exclaims. "i wish summer was already here.

"hey i just noticed something." (Y/N) puts down her plastic fork she was using.

"what?" i ask

"Troy hasn't been coming to school lately. he might be a pain, but i haven't seen him in class or in the halls either."

suddenly, my mind went blank 'shit' i thought to myself. 'Well as long as he leaves us alone'

"yeah you're right. i wonder if he got suspended too. " Percy leans back into his chair.

"talking about my man you emo?" we hear from behind us. we turned to see.. of course Micaela, with her little friends behind her.

"uh, yeah. we were just saying we haven't seen him in school lately." (Y/N) responds and ignores the 'insult.'

"what'd you do to him? huh? kill him? bet you did. your suicidal ass would."

(Y/N) started to look annoyed. she told me that when someone would call her suicidal, or a killer, or anything a stereo type edge would do.. she would get pissed.

"look you whore, i don't know where he is, so why don't you run along and be a flirt to other guys."

Percy whistled in amusement. "dang. she got you." he said.

"listen!" Micaela began to get into (Y/N)'s face, attempting to looked like she was going to fight. and in this situation it seemed most likely. (Y/N) stood and looked at her dead in the eyes. fortunately she was a few inches taller thanks to her leather boots she wore today. and this ended up intimidating Micaela, so she backed off a bit.

"what? i'm listening."

"you better back off."

"you're doing that already."

a few moments of silence passed, and Micaela gave her an ugly look. but then she looked at me, then smiled mischievously, and left back to her table.

"jeez, she really needs to shut up."

"seriously." i say then out of know where i feel pain in the back of my head. "ow! what the hell?" i looked down to see an orange rolling away from me. Micaela must've thrown it.

as suspected, i turned to see her laughing with her friends.

"thats it!" (Y/N) shouts and quickly gets up and marches to their table.

"woah hey, wait i'm fine!" Percy and I get up and run towards her, knowing what she's about to do.

as we ran, we already saw her throwing punches, and students in the cafeteria began to circle around them.

"(Y/N)!" Percy shouts

as we went up to her, we saw her hit Micaela in the face. (Y/N) was on Micaela, blow after blow. i stopped Percy by grabbing his shirt "yo wait, lets enjoy this while we can."

i saw Micaela's nose began to bleed, she was trying to fight back by pulling and scratching, but that wasn't really much help.

"you *punch* stupid *punch* freaking *punch*jerk! *punch* (Y/N) yelled

"holy crap!" Percy shouted, everyone else in the cafeteria started recording at this point on their phones.

soon she stoped hitting her in the face and pulled her by the hair.

"throw another one at him again! i dare you! mess with my friends, you get put in your place you spoiled brat!"

soon, the fun was over.

teachers and administrators were on their way over here. and everyone scattered.

"run!" i shout at (Y/N). she drops Micaela and and flees. Percy fallows her and so do I. we soon ran out the back door and jumped the fence, leading to a small neighborhood.

we eventually stopped to catch our breath.

"Jeez" Percy says between pants.

"the jerk got what she was coming to her" i say

"you alright Nico?" she askes.

"i'm fine.. but are you alright? your knuckles are bleeding!"

"i'll be okay." "but-"

"Nico, im fine. really." "o-okay.."

"hey (Y/N), pretty sure you got yourself expelled." Percy exclaims.

"yup. welp, i'm gonna be a year rounder in camp"