why was he here?

Nico's pov

I can't believe it..
They can't really be..be dating.. Can they?
No.. I.. I just.. I want..
I want her too..
"DAMMIT!" i shout at the top of my lungs. I kick a trash can out of the sidewalk and into the street.

I was walking downtown.. Thinking about..her..
I.. I want her..
What do I do? She's with Percy..
No.. Its her choice..
But.. I really want her..
I NEED her..
I can't let him take her away from me..
She.. She completes me.. She makes me happy.
My mind wonders off.. Thinking of what i should say to her the next time we see each other..

Third person

Nico wonders off into an ally. Leaning his back against the brick hardened wall. His hands in his pockets.
'I can't loose her.. Maybe i can..'
"Hey kid." a voice from the other side of the ally is heard.
"Ooh. Hey looser." it was troy.
'Haven't seen him in a while.' Nico thought to himself. 'What is he doing here?'
"Where's your sister? Is she with you?"
"None of your damn business."
"Huh? You got guts talking to me like that you punk. Tell me where she is or i'll make you." he grabs Nico by the collar of his shirt and lifts him up from the ground. "Look pal." Nico begins to say. "Let me go. Or your gonna get hurt."
"Hah. As if a little guy like you could be strong enough to hurt me."
A few moments of silence passes. And soon, Troy was falling to the ground.
With bruses on his face..
"W.. What the hell..?"
"Told you to let me go man. Since you like hurting people, why not I hurt you?"
"H-hey man.. I was just joking around! No hard feelings right?" his voice was trembling.
"Yeah. Maybe I'll beat you senseless. But no hard feelings.."

Time skip.
Troy was on the ground, with bruises on him.
"Next Time when you mess with me, or (Y/N) I'll make you pay.

He left the ally. Feelling a bit better. But felt kinda sorry for the guy.
'Was I too hard on him? Nah. He deserved it. He's probably gonna switch classes and avoid me in the hallway.'