Facebook

Percy's pov.

a week pasted since the indecent at school and somehow people already knew about me and Annabeth. i'd much rather not talk about it but, Nico and (Y/N) tried to cheer me up by giving me some food from a nearby food store. they ended up succeeding and i took my mind off the whole thing.

anyway, the week past by of people calling me out and saying "world star" in the middle of the hallway, i don't know how Nico and (Y/N) are doing, but all i know when im with them, guys try to impress (Y/N) in front of us. trying to lift heavy things in gym, or try to show off their gold necklace chains.. some girls do the same but they only try to look 'prettier'.

i've actually noticed that some of the girls that go to our classes put on more makeup and fake nails.. you should literally smell the classroom, it smells like a unicorn barfed in there. with girl's perfume and guy's calone. seriously it stinks.

it was night, and i was in my room laying on my bed wearing my blue hood and jeans. i was about to go to bed and put my monster proof phone down that Leo made everyone, until i got a massage on facebook.

???:hey

who's this?

???:just someone. i wanted to let you know that i go to your school.

Ok? what do you want?

???: notohing. i just wanna ask you something.

what?

???:stay away from (Y/N). ok?

why? who are you?

???: just call me a friend who wants to warn you. trust me.. shes bad knews.

no, i dont trust you and wont. dont text me again or i'll block you.

???:don't say i didnt warn you.

and with that, i turned off my phone and put it on my nightstand. who was that? and why did they want me to stay away from (Y/N)? she wouldnt hide anything from us. would she?'i kept thinking what they meant until i fell asleep.

hey guys sorry for this chapter being short and taking so long. i fixed my computer yey :D