breaking arms

Percy's pov

Nico and I were waiting outside of (Y/N)'s room, chatting and just waiting for (Y/N) to get her skateboards out for us to borrow. Nico was wearing a Don Broco band shirt that (Y/N) got him. since she says he always wears the same skull shirt.

apparently she got him a band shirt and me a light blue shirt with little waves on it. where does she get this stuff?

we were chatting for a bit, talking about normal stuff, until she finally came out, she had her hair down and straightened. with her bangs now brushed behind her ear. she had her light blue jean shorts on and her black green day shirt. she threw a blue skateboard at me and a brown one at Nico. They were covered with vans stickers and band logos i couldn't recognize.

"Alright who's ready for bumps and falling off their boards?" she says

"hah hah very funny." Nico tells her. she then goes back into her room and comes out with her black skateboard, covered in skulls and even more band stickers, seriously.. where does she get this stuff?

she then takes a beanie from her dresser. it was black with a skull and crossbones in white on the front.

"where'd you get that from?" i ask

"from Piper. we went shopping one day and she got this for me."

"of course. Dite kids went shopping." Nico says as he puts the skateboard under his arm"

"well yeah, just cause i'm different doesn't mean i dont have SOME traits from my mom."

I laughed slightly at Nico since (Y/N) was right. his cheeks turned red and looked away with a "Hmph" 

"anyways, lets go." i say

-time skip-

Percy's pov again

we were walking to the skate park, stopping at a few food carts, getting some snacks. of course (Y/N) was paying again.

she put her coke down at the cemented ground and put her foot on her board, and angled it facing forward. 

"alright." she says quietly, but loud enough for us to hear, since we were behind her, sitting and eating some chips.

"here we go." then, she pushes herself with her leg and began to skate

she was pretty good, a few flips and sharp turns she took well. 

a few moments later, she started to show off. i knew she was because she jumped with her board and began to grind forward from a fence ramp, then she kickfliped right in front of us.

she stepped off her board and kicked the end up and caught it on her hand.

"man, haven't done that in a while." she says. (lol sorry if i described all that stuff wrong. i suck)

Nico and I stood there in shock, out jaws open and in awe.

she laughed and sat in front of us, placing her board down and taking a chip from my hand.

"okay.. that was cool." i say

"where did you learn how to skate like that? " Nico asks

"i practiced. it took me a while to get that good though, so i kinda gave up later on. thats why you guys haven't seen me skate." (Y/N) replies.

"hell yeah babe! that was cool." a voice said from behind her. i looked up and saw none other then..Troy.. Why cant we just have a nice day to ourselves huh? jeez the gods must hate us this year.

i saw Troy standing there with his board under his arm, but what i didn't notice when i first saw him was that he had some friends with him. 

there was a guy on his right, he had a mullet haircut and blue jeans.. and he was shirtless.. what the hades. put a damn shirt on.

the other guy on his left was wearing a black vans shirt with sagged pants. and his hair looked like he was from the eighty's. y'know.. the 'pretty boy' type of haircut.

"ugh.. what do you want? and i told you so many times to stop calling me babe." (Y/N) tells him as she gets up with a bag of chips. she begins to eat them Nico and I stand behind her, giving the three of them death looks.

"ey Troy, this your other girl?" the mullet guy said. his voice was kinda highpitch and raspy at the same time.

"hell yeah she is Dan." guess his name is Dan.

"hell no im not! your with Micaela for the last godamn time!." she shouts

"oh you mean his side chick?" the other said.

"side chick?" she asks. "jeez your such a piece of crap. women aren't objects you know. dumbass."

"woah, your girl's feisty." Dan says. "say Erick, how about we get these little boys outta here?"

..the other guy is named Erick.. damn.. why do people have to be such idiots. (Y/N) obviously doesn't like Troy.. why is he still trying?

"sure thing. alright boys lets give Troy and his girl some space, or we gotta do things the hard way." Erick says. him and Dan begin to walk towards us.

Nico and I stand our ground. the two guys seemed a bit surprised that we didn't move when they came closer to us.

"get out of my face Troy." (Y/N) says. her voice seemed different. it was more angrier.. but stern, and deeper then how she usually talks.

Troy's cocky smile melted off his face, it turned into a mixture of worry and fear. but he tried to hide it with the same smile.

"babe, c'mon, tell your friends to step off, we want some privacy don't we?" he begins to put his arms around (Y/N)'s waist. but what shocked me was that she looked at him straight in the eyes.

"get your fucken hands off me. before i break them and rip them off your shoulders."

i wanted to do that myself, but i saw the way how Dan and Erick looked at each other with fear.

"c'mon man, i don't think she's joking around." Dan says.

"shut u-" Troy began to talk, but was cut off by (Y/N) pushing his arms down. she kicked him in the crotch, causing him to fall on his knees in pain. he started to curse under his breath, until (Y/N) went behind him and grabbed his hands and pulled them back, putting her foot on his spine and pulling his hands in the opposite direction.

she wasn't messing around this time.. she was actually going to break his arms that way! i had to do something.. maybe she was taking this to far..

"Ow crap! okay okay i'll leave you alone!" Troy screams in pain.

a few moments passed by of him screaming and teenagers watching, eventually she let go, and walked back towards us.

"good, now that we got that settled, let me get one thing straight with you."

she crouched in front of him, where he was still on his knees.

"don't appear in front of me ever again. got it?"

he shakily nodded his head, and (Y/N) stood and began to walk. with Dan and Erick stumbling out of her way.

in shock, Nico and I gathered our things and began to fallow her.

while we were a good distance away from the park, Nico decided to break the silence.

"do you think he'll leave us alone?"

"most likely, if yelling didn't work, physical warnings would."

"don't you think you went to far?" i ask

"maybe, but he got what he deserved." 

"jeez.. your pretty scary sometimes." i say.

"thanks." she laughs and continues walking.

Nico and I exchanged nervous looks and continued to fallow.

i wonder what kind of story Micaela is going to make up tomorrow