cafeteria before movie night.

Nico's Pov

Fights..

Alot of them.

The three of us went to school as usual, and lucky for us Troy hasn't bothered us, neither his friends. Guess it was (Y/N)'s little scare the other day.
The bad thing is is that Micaela is now acting like a victim.
She already spread rumors of us bullying her. I just wish she would die so i could send her to the land of punishment.

The three of us were talking during lunch. Eating our food, and trying not to punch the guys talking crap about us at the next table.  I saw the look on Percy's face and saw that he was trying even harder then I was.
"So Then, the video showed me that he actually did it!" (Y/N) told us. She was talking about a YouTube video we saw. We would talk about stuff like this if there's nothing else to do.
"Hah, knew it" Percy replied. He then drank his milk from the carton.
"Well it was obvious. He left clues everywhere" i say
"Yeah well-" suddenly, she was cut off by a girl dumping her tray of food on (Y/N) head. 
"Oops" She says then laughs, her friends behind her began to laugh too

Percy stood and was about to say something. But she cut him off by (Y/N) standing up, picking up her tray and smash it in the girl's face.  Causing milk to go in her hair and Making her fall to the ground, along with hitting her head against her friends, also causing her to fall.
"Ow! Hey! Who do you think you are!?" She yells.
"Someone who doesn't give a crap about you and will take out my brass knuckles to beat your ass." (Y/N) says, getting food out of her hair.
"Bitch!" The girl yelled
"Yeah yeah shut it."
"C'mon let's get out of here. People are waiting for another fight to happen. We're gonna get suspended soon if this keeps up." I tell her. "I'll meet you guys back at my place. I'm skipping today." She says. And walks off.

"Should we go after her?" I ask turning to Percy
"Probably not. She seems angrier then usual." He responds.
I wanted to go fallow her, and ask if she was alright. But he was right, she seems alot more pissed. I hope shes ok.
"Well I'm skipping too. Cant handle all this drama."
"Same man. Yeah let's just go."

Soon, Percy and I begin to walk out of the front doors. Making the administrators mad and threaten to call our parents. Little do they know.
At the time we really didn't care, so we walked off campus and walked to Percy's home.

We walked in the door to Mrs Jackson not being there.
"She's a work right now. Not sure when she'll be back."Percy exclaims. He sits on the couch and begins to take out his phone. Seeing his thumbs move, I could tell he was texting someone.
"Who're texting?" I ask as i sit next to him.
"(Y/N)"
"Figures"
"She says she'll see us here in a bit." He puts his phone in his pocket.
"Ok, well im gonna head to the store. I'm gonna get some snacks. You got any movies that we could watch?" I ask. I got up and start heading to the door, putting my hand in the doorknob. Ready to leave.
"Yeah, i got a few. You got any money?"
"Yeah. I should have enough to buy some chips and drinks."
"Alright well, take my wallet in case if you need anything else." Percy says. He tosses his wallet. I catch and saw that it was brown and was made out of leather.
"(Y/N) got this for you didn't she?" I say looking up at him.
"Yup. Shes way to rich"
"Agreed."

Soon. I left his apartment and walked to the store.
I turned the corner and bumped into someone.
"Whoops. Sorry, my bad." I quickly apologize
"Hey it's fine." I hear a familiar voice. It was (Y/N)
"Oh hey. You got here fast didn't you?" I ask
"Yeah well i was already on my way over here. So.."
"Yeah. Oh, i was on my way to the store. Wanna come? Percy and I were talking about watching a movie. So I was on my way to get some snacks. Wanna come?" I ask her. Her face seemed to perk up with glee. Even of what happened today, she seems happy.
"Sure, get me some soda though." She says. And begins to walk off. I then fallow her and we made our way to the store.