head to shoulder

Nico's pov

So i ran into (Y/N). I quickly apologized to her and she responded with a smile.
"C'mon. Lets get some chips."

(Y/N) And I were at the corner store. Getting some candy and soda. A few chip bags and a bag of ice. We decided that we got enough and bought everything.
We start heading back to Percy's home with several bags in our hands.

"You think we got to much stuff?" (Y/N) asks as she walks besides me. "We probably did."
"Maybe" I reply. Looking back at her. Her bangs now brushed behind her ear, and looking at her face, she seems exited about the movie.
"Well lucky for Percy. We got him some extra snacks for lunch."
Soon we eventually got to Percy's door.
(Y/N) lightly kicked the door a few times, implying that shes knocking, since Her hands were full with bags.
The door opened and we saw Percy
"Hey. Your back." He greets us.
"Yee" (Y/N) says.
"Yo. Hurry let us in before the bag handles break." I tell Them.

-time skip to watching the movie-

Percy's pov

Of course Nico would insist on watching a horror movie. (Y/N) too. Not much of a surprise. Its them.
Halfway through the movie, i felt a head on my shoulder. I turned to see (Y/N)'s tired face looking at the tv screen.
'Guess shes tired' i think to myself.
I turn back to the movie, where the main character is hiding from the killer. Of course its near the end.
My thoughts soon to go elsewhere. And me being hesitant, i decided to put my arm around (Y/N)'s waist. I turn back to see her expression, only to see her asleep.
I look up and saw Nico's face. He seemed.. Mad? But relaxed at the same time.. What?
He kept looking at the tv screen, but his facial expression seemed a mixture of different emotions.
About twenty minutes or so, the movie ends. And (Y/N) wakes up rubbing her eyes
"Oh.. Its over already?" she asks. She stretches and stands
"Welp. Thanks for lending me your shoulder Percy. Sorry if i made you uncomfortable." she says as she pops her knuckles.

"O-oh, its fine." i respond. I swear, my face must've been red. Hopefully the room was dark enough for her not to see.
"Ok well hurry and lets go." i hear Nico say. His voice sounded stern and full if anger.
'He really is mad. Why?' i asked myself

"You ok Nico?" (Y/N) asks.
"Yeah, im fine. Now come on." he says. He stands and begins to walk out the door and slams it shut.
"Woah.. Whats up with him?" i ask confused. Was he mad that she laid on my shoulder? Or that i put my arm around her? Or was it both? 
"Sheesh. Guess i'll go. Bye. Thanks for tonight." (Y/N) waves and leaves.
'Whats with Nico?'

Nico's pov

'Dammit!' i. Scolded myself
'Why'd i do that? Why am i getting so mad?'
I kept thinking to myself, until my thoughts were interrupted with (Y/N) closing Percy's door and walking over to me.
"Hey.. You ok?" she asks.
"Yeah.. Im fine." i respond. But i wasn't.. I feel so bad now..
I cover my face with my left hand, hoping my anger and sadness wont show.
But of course.. She knew i wasn't ok.
She held my right arm, and looked at me in the eyes
"Nico.. What's wrong? Did something happen?" she asks concerned.
I look back at her.. In her (e/c) eyes.
She looks so lovely.. I could just..kiss her..
I slowly begin to inch closer to her face.. But quickly turn.
'What the hell is wrong with me?!'
"Nico? If there's something wrong.. You know you can tell me anything.."
I turn back to look at her.. Now her face is filed with sadness.
"Im ok.. Really, i am. Just.. In a bad mood right now.. I.."
I had to think if a lie.. So (Y/N) wouldn't worry..
"I-I.. Was thinking.. About Troy again. I just hate him.. And.. And how Micaela thinks she can do what she wants.."
"Oh.. Well.." (Y/N) began to say something.. But now her face seems to be changing from sad to relieved.
"Well dont worry about anything ok? Remember.. I scared him off the other day at the skate park. And as for Micaela.. That barbie can do whatever she wants. Everyone hates her anyways." (Y/N) tells me.. Trying to reassure me..i feel so had lying to her.
Hopefully school wont be awful like it was the last time we were in the cafeteria.
How am i gonna apologize to Percy?