Chapter 1

"Can you hear it, Minako-chan? Your friends are calling out to you. They need you." Her lover whispered soothingly.

"Ryoji...what about you?" She asked in an almost inaudible voice.

"I'll sleep again. But I'll be back someday, that I can promise you." He told. "Now, go. You'll wake up tomorrow as a completely average highschool student."

"Goodbye, Ryoji." Minako set her gaze down as a tear escaped her eye.

"Goodbye, my dearest. I love you."

After that, I was reunited with my friends but they lost all their memories the morning they woke up. When they remembered me, it was too late. I had fallen into an eternal slumber. I had to seal Nyx. I spent days--No, years in complete isolation. No one was there. I felt alone. I was scared.

But it was a sacrifice I was willing to make for my friends.

"Wake up, Minako-sama." I heard an oh so familiar voice.

'What's going on?' I shivered, the chains felt loose on me, I didn't dare to open my eyes.

"Prevent the fall from happening." Elizabeth ordered.

'What's she talking about?'

"You're free now, however there's a catch, and I am greatly sorry for that."

'Someone tell me what the fuck is going on?!'

I gasped loudly as light filled my vision.

______________________________________

"Due to a malfunction in the switching system, today's rail schedule has been greatly altered. We apologize to any customers who were in a hurry. The next stop is Iwatodai..."

Arisato Minako awoke with a startled gasp. She started blinking rapidly as the familiar ring of 'Burn my Dread' filled her ears.

Minako trembled as she took a look at her hands. She creeped out when she saw her own reflection on the monorail window. What shocked her the most was when she realized she was somehow back on the train, which she used to get to Iwatodai, with her signature headphones placed on her ears.

Minako took a few desperate breaths of air, the dreadful feeling of extreme anxiety, confusion and stress clouding her entire form. She glanced here and there with shaky eyes.

It suddenly hit her.

Elizabeth's plan had worked, somehow. She wasn't sealing Nyx anymore. She was free, or was she? She timidly took her headphones off, clicked on her media player to check the time. Her breath hitched at what it read.

-4/06/09 11:45 pm-

How on Earth could it be 2009 again?!

Why the hell was she on this monorail all over again.

Were the Gods playing tricks on her?

Did Elizabeth do something wrong?

Minako closed her eyes, trying to adjust to the situation as she leaned back into her seat with a sigh.

Had Elizabeth's plan worked and Minako was free from the seal? If that's true, then awesome. Then why in the hell was she back? Why was she sent back in time again? She needed answers. Yes, she most definitely needs and deserved some answers. Her entire body was fatigued. She was just about ready to pass out any minute.

If she was back in time then she had to change everything. She needed to stop quite a lot of things from happening.

She was still unable to comprehend what on Earth was going on but the thought of seeing her friends again after what seemed like centuries to the girl, made her almost tear up.