Chapter 4

"Perhaps if more people were like you, the Fall could have been prevented."

Minako's eyes widened as she felt as if ice cold water had been splashed all over her body.

Did that mean they were going to die?

All that training done in Tartarus had gone to waste?

Her friends were going to die?

Did she make a wrong choice?

Was everyone going to hate her now?

Why was her heart sinking?

"There's nothing we can do?"

"Don't give up, we have to believe in her!"

"Give her strength! Take my life of you must!"

"Yeah, I'm willing to risk mine, too!"

"She's going to face it all by herself!"

"No, she's not alone! I won't let her die!"

"*Bark* *Bark*"

"I won't allow this world to be destroyed!"

"Alright, let's do this."

They believed in her when she didn't believe in herself.

______________________________________

Minako slapped her right side of the cheek for having those flashbacks at a time like this.

Why do her memories still haunt her?

Damn it, this was so hard.

She was sitting inside the monorail, thinking about what to do.

That's right, she didn't know what she was going to do herself either.

People did give her weird looks when taking a look at her outfit, but Minako didn't pay much attention. They were going to be insides coffins in two seconds anyway.

Minako cracked her knuckles as she came up with a plan.

She walked around the monorail, pondering thorough her own thoughts and crouched when she saw SEES had arrived.

Minako took a deep breath as she listened to what was being talked about outside.

"--I'll be expecting a sterling outcome." Mitsuru told, having faith in her teammates.

"Let's go." Makoto said.

'I'm sorry about this, Makoto. Forgive me if everyone thinks you failed to lead the miss, but I have to do this, for you and me both.' Minako massaged her temple before quickly running to the other carriages.

"Alright, let's head on in." Yukari stated with a determined look as she climbed the ladder leading to the monorail.

Yukari must've felt Junpei's perverted gaze because she turned around with an irk mark present and totally visible on her forehead.

"Don't look up." Yukari glared, consciously pulling her short skirt down.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." Junpei rolled his eyes. "But don't mind me if I happen to catch a glimpse." Junpei grinned.

"Say, Yuuki-kun, what do you say we bury Junpei here and go ahead?" Yukari suggested, tempted to beat the cap wearing teen to pulp.

Makoto just looked bored and out of his mind and didn't say anything.