Chapter 16

It was the 7th of October now.

A lot of things happened which left SEES on the verge of sadness, but they managed to get through it together.

Aragaki Shinjiro had died on the 4th of October.

SEES was out for revenge from Takaya.

What was more, most people at school didn't even care.

To top it off, Ken had run away, but fortunately, he had returned back to the dormitory, saying that he was going to be okay now.

Makoto had done good in finally accepting Minako's death. The team had a bumpy start, but got through it eventually.

They eliminated eleven Shadows. It meant that only one more was left and the Dark Hour would be gone, Tartarus would disappear.

What was going to happen after that?

He did not know.

3 months had passed since Minako's death, he visited her grave at least once a week to keep her updated about everything, much to SEES disappointment.

Things were looking up and he was going to okay.

It took a while, but he was going to alright.

______________________________________

Ikutsuki entered a building, guards standing outside.

He couldn't be more than happy since his plans were going great. Just one more Shadow was left and Death would come.

What he wanted was going to be complete.

He couldn't care less about SEES. He couldn't wait to see the looks on their faces when he would deceive them.

Ikutsuki reached a room, which he visited often and opened it with a key.
He closed the door behind him and with a smile, turned around to face the person he wanted to see.

"How are you doing, Minako?" Ikutsuki gave her a smile.

Minako was still locked up in the cage, sitting down with her head on her knees.

"The one thing that I've dreamt of for years is finally becoming a reality soon." Ikutsuki hugged himself. "I can't stand it! I can barely even wait!"

Minako raised her head, lips in a thin line.

She had been tortured and beaten up repeatedly to make her answer questions, but she told nothing.

She was clad in a small, white gown, which had blood on it. Her blood to be exact.

Multiple bruises covered her arms and legs, plus, she looked thinner.

"You should have seen the look on the boy's face a few months back!" Ikutsuki laughed. "It was priceless, I almost wanted to feel sorry for him!"

Minako widened her eyes. "You mean M-Makoto? What did you do to Makoto?!"

"Keep your voice down, Minako." Ikutsuki warned. "I did nothing of what you're thinking about to the boy. All I did was break his soul."

"W-What do you mean?"

"Ah, it was all perfectly arranged by me! My perfect plan of breaking Makoto." Ikutsuki grinned. "I had a grave prepared for you, Minako. I even got a gravestone ready. I got it in a cemetery and showed it to Makoto. He thinks you're dead!"

"How could you! He's already broken, you bastard!" Minako narrowed her eyes in hate. "What will you get in hurting him? I told you already, do whatever you want with me, torture me all you want, do those stupid tests on me, beat me up, just don't do anything to Makoto!"