Chapter 12

"I'm done, baaaaby!" Junpei sung, when everyone left the classroom after the last exam. "The darks days of testing are finally over! The sun is shinin' bright!"

"So, how'd you guys do?" Yukari asked.

"Hey, check it out, I aced P.E!" Junpei cheered.

"Well, that pretty much answers the question." Yukari blew a raspberry.

"I guess I did fairly well." Minako shrugged.

"Please, Minako, you come in first every time." Yukari rolled her eyes, earning a peace sign from Minako.

"Psh, a real man doesn't dwell on the past...I'm thinking ahead to Yakushima!" Junpei told.

"Oh, yeah, that's coming up soon, isn't it?" Yukari remembered. "Are ya ready, Minako?"

"Of course not." Minako smiled at her. "I want to go swimsuit shopping with you and Fuuka!"

"That's what I thought." Yukari chucked. "Let me get my stuff and we can head out shopping. Oh, I'll invite Fuuka, too!"

"Sounds good to me." Minako gave a thumbs up.

______________________________________

Everyone was going to leave for Yakushima tomorrow.

Minako, Fuuka and Yukari were roaming around Port Island Station, malls and various outlets to fund the perfect swimsuit.

"I'm serious, Minako, this white bikini would look great on you!" Yukari suggested, shoving multiple swimsuits on Minako's chest.

"Maybe, but I don't think I want to wear white..." Minako scratched her head with a small smile.

"Ooh, what about this black two piece bikini!" Yukari showed the article, touching the fabric. "You have to try this on, Minako!"

"I like that one, I'll give it a try." Minako nodded. "Think Fuuka's done putting hers on?"

Fuuka was currently in a changing room, trying on a bikini that all the girls liked.

"Yukari, this one would look so good on you!" Minako showed the latter a pink bikini with blue lining.

"Pink is my favourite colour and thus doesn't look half bad..." Yukari mumbled, holding the bikini and examining it. "I could pair this up with some jean shorts?"

"Perfect! Let's put our swimsuits on and give it a try!"

Shopping with the girls was really fun.

______________________________________

On Yukari's request, Minako wore a light pink, sleeveless sundress that reached a little above her knees.

SEES was on a yacht, making their way to Yakushima.

"There it is! YAKUSHIMA!" Junpei roared when the said place was coming in vision.

"Look at all the tropical plants..." Fuuka pointed.

"I-It's totally amazing!" Junpei continued.

...

The atmosphere was still really stiff.

Junpei let out a sigh and a shake of the head.

"Hey." Minako gave a toothy smile, standing next to Makoto, who sat red at the ocean.

"Hey."

"It's nice, isn't it?" Minako sighed with content, joining Makoto to stare St the ocean. "A vacation like this with everyone."