PROLOGUE

PROLOGUE She's in labour, her condition is complicated your husband contact number pleaseWe are separated and he didn't need the child...and i don't want to bother him even if i die...!!! Doctors exchange looks with each other and then nodded. Who care's it was civil hospital and doctors here are just concern with money thats all.She heard doctor talking about her critical conditionDoctor she called in weak voice please if i die here is the address and contact number, you can contact mother mary here, please send my baby and this letter there. Old lady doctor who suddenly felt her heart melt for the little figure lying infront of her.she could see how the girl was edure with pain but still was trying to be strong although fail miserably. AHHH...AHHH...AHH !!! she screamed in unbearable pain. you need to push. Doctor ordered to khushi,she forcefully pushed. Her body was throbbing with pain but the thought of another innocent little life inside her gave her strength her life was full of pain hurt and betrayals.Her baby was the only one she could claim her own. No one in world was there for her support the one she could claim her own. she couldn't help Nausea hit her mind.You are the best daughter in this world.Bless you my childYou are the braviest girl i ever met in my lifeYou are the prettiest girl i ever met in my life,I need you Amma Babuji!!!Mother you are my soul support in this world now,i saw a sister in you Payal.Muski you need love, family...go get it when you are getting it.I...I don't know...I wish i never see next year's birthdayyou daughter of wh****You are the daughter of bloody P**P who distracted my sisteri never knew you would be like this...your family was right about you....hahahaha you've done it man, we thought it was the difficult task ever, hahahaha...Every year i wish my death but from now i wanted to live......nothing is impossible for Arnav singh raizada...khushi wait...!!!We don't want you here anymore...NO ONE NEEDS YOU GO!!!I've losted Payal. Everything ended... hello no response????you can't waste your scholarship like this...new life new path new world...Congrats you've succeeded......Congrats you're pregnant......Congrats for new success...Arnav Singh Raizada happily engaged to top model Lavanaya KashyabMy world fall in too little piecesI love you...!!!She left!!!!thats the way out...!!! dreams crushed, wounded soul, heart acheNo time for loveoouaahhyya!!! oouaahhyya!!!A Lone tear drop from her eyes and She suddenly felt very weak. Her world, new hope, new aim of living was placed on her chest. LaterCongrats its baby boy. Nurse handed her the baby and left the room.She held the baby with care as baby was the most delicate thing in this world. She felt thousands of emotion rush into her. She kissed boy's head and lone tear drop on baby's face. I AM SORRY MY BACHA I AM SORRY mama couldn't give u anything other then herself and her love but she promise you she'll try to give you all the happinesses of this world. A lone tear escaped her eye she brought baby near her chest and hugged him tightly she closed her eyes tightly and let the warmth of motherhood to feel inside her for the little one.