Chapter 47

Chapter 47

Later that night.

Kids were slept after tiring day. Khushi didn't had a heart to leave...not after this at least. Kids needs Arnav and...Arnav need kids.

Doctors continuously told us to motivate him to respond to medicines but he gave up on all of us, his life, Sia's weak voice broke her trance.

H...how d..did..th...this happened? Khushi stuttered.

Arjun Sia Anjali and Khushi were sitting in living room.
Arjun took Sia in his arms. She was shivering with her silent sobs. Anjali cleared her throat.

The day you left he woke up in normal routine Ma said he was smiling and was all happy. When Ma asked him about you and kids he gave confused looks first but later his face drip with several emotions and most worst which was never seen on his face was fear...

He fear to loose you and you made his worst nightmare true. That day he cried with extreme anger and helplessness. Ma held his bend head and pull it a little so she could see him, a streak of blood was flowing out of his nose.

We got scared and called doctor. He put him under sedative and told us about his worst condition. Your sudden arrival has left major negative impact on his health. His brain's vein got leaked with impact of his crying yelling and sudden major shock. Doctor suggested him to take bed rest for a while and suggested few tests and medicines.

He woke up next morning 5 am empty room hit his consciences once again. He remembered everything ...you left... He tried to get up from bed but failed sedative effect was still active on his brain. Papa was there beside him.

We were helpless we couldn't do anything for him. Papa tried to search you in Delhi but it all went vain. More over chottey was our main priority that moment.

He was bit better when i came back to visit him 3rd day after you left. I went and sat beside him. I tried to cajole him but he was too much broken to be healed.

He cried hugging me, I didn't knew that weak person he seems to be alien to me. He wasn't my brother. He only spoke few words between his cries,

My kids...Khushi... Come back... Sorry... Arushi...Aryan...come...back...sorry...Khushi...

I couldn't help him not even a bit. That moment i just hated you for doing this to us. You not only punished Arnav but everyone in family even yourself and kids as well.
Khushi knew Anjali was right she punished them, Kids and herself while punishing Arnav.

Week later after that days

Ma went to mandir for pooja papa was in study and i was at my home. Arnav secretly sneaked out of his room. Doctor strictly prohibited him to move from bed, going to office, driving car were on top of the list of don't.

He grabbed the car keys silently sneaked out of house in lunch time. We don't know where he went Aman told us he visited your delhi boutique first, Arjun's flat once again and then went to Goa by road. There he found you have sold you boutique and properties of Goa.

He was dejected and broken heart. According to witnesses he wasn't able to control his car and it collided with truck. Bad luck was on his side, another truck whose driver was drunk and was driving carelessly hit him horizontally making car to roll away from road into fields.

Arnav was quickly taken to hospital. Papa was informed after 3 hours of accident. Papa and Ma were already finding him but no avail when they got Call from his number but some inspector was talking. He informed them Arnav met with Accident and he is now shifted to Hospital and outskirts area of Goa.

Due to heavy blood loss and recent vein leaking he slipped into coma. Doctors tried many thing, loads of medications were given but no he stopped responding to us and towards medications. He was kept on life support system to give his body food supplement and proper oxygen to his lungs.

In these 8 and half months he never responded to us.

*-*-*

Night

Khushi came back to room. She saw Arushi on bed beside Arnav, kicking her hands and legs in air giggling.
Aryan was sleeping on bed.

She held her phone and went to balcony. She couldn't help remember several memories attached to this balcony. Their last moment together...she felt her tears rolling down. A huge stone of guilt was making her crush under its weight.

She dialled Arjun's number. Hello bhaiyya and all dams of patience broke down. She cried and narrated him everything.

Khushi don't blame yourself for this, you told him earlier though he wasn't expecting this after Arushi's birth. Anyways don't worry i'll make everything ok. You stay near Arnav. I'll be there tomorrow we'll discuss his case with his doctor.

Khushi felt a bit better she ended the call and went back inside. Putting Aryan to his Baby cart and Arushi at opposite side to Arnav of bed. She came and laid down in center. She don't know why nor she want to reason out her actions... She just want to do this.

She laid beside him, cupped his face, she kissed his forehead, his eyes, his cheeks his jaws. Her cheeks were wet with tears, her tears wetted his cheeks as well. Without a secondly thought she placed her lips on his.

Every logic, every revenege, right and wrong didn't matter in this moment.Only love was what matter, she let her heart over powered and let everything else rot in hell.

Finally she placed her head on his chest softly and kissing his chest occasionally. Few tears roll down there. she let them flow today.

I am sorry Arnav... Please come back!!! Please i am sorry. She cried softly until she fell into sleep.

*-*-*
so this is hope this gets clear why Anjali and Sia turned against Khushi. keep yourself at Sia and Anjali's place you'll feel it. When your very close one is deeplhy hurt and you are on verge of losing him right wrong does not matters