Chapter 45

Chapter 45
Shrill cry of little Arushi wake Khushi up. Khushi quickly picked her up in her arms. Aru is still burning with fever. Khushi started feeding her. Khushi woke Aryan up it was his time to get ready for school he was in his first level of kindergarten. Khushi got his admission done just two months back. Ari beta get up its time to go to school. Khushi placed Arushi back on bed who was now sleeping she had kept Khushi on toll whole night due to her fever hence she was feeling tired now. She remembered several nights when Arushi would have been sick Arnav was beside her helping her equally to handle Arushi. No Khushi no use to think there when you have taken the decision. Don't be weak.Khushi dressed him up quickly, tied his shoes laces, coming to kitchen she placed his milk and cereal bowl on table and helped him to eat. Ari beta be quick your school bus will be here any moment. She called Mary Aryan and Arushi's nany to look after sleeping Arushi meanwhile she'll drop Aryan to bus stop. It was raining again today. Mumbai's rain She sigh...Sometimes she hates Mumbai's weather especially when it rains... It rain alot here she groan under her breath. Holding umbrella in her hand she dropped Aryan to bus stop waited till bus arrived and Aryan sat inside.
*-*-*
Khushi sat on dining table slowly sipping on her coffee. This was her daily routine since 6 month since she came here in Mumbai.
*FlashBack*
Khushi so what have you decided? Arjun Sharma asked Bhaiyya whats there to decide. Decision was already made when i fell into this pit. Khushi spoke in daze.Think once again if you want to, its not for one day or two day, He is father of your kids. Arjun spoke, though i don't like him but his role in your life and kids life cannot be ignored. I know bhaiyya, if i say i didn't enjoyed and loved my stay here it would be very wrong of me but my heart still sting somewhere i cannot get myself to trust him fully with my heart. Arjun sigh and nodded. We'll leave tomorrow 8:30 am your flight for Mumbai is at 10:30. Khushi nodded.
*-*-*
Anjali was leaving back home. Khushi hugged her. I will miss you di, I will miss you too Khushi. Ari, Aru come and meet Bua and your sister. She called kids. Aryan came running to her and Arnav handed her ArushiAfter bidding bye to them. Raizada were sitting for tea in living room. Khushi was serving them refreshments and tea though Hari Prakash offered to help but she refused.Arnav and kids were sitting on opposite sofa to her. She was enjoying this site. This moment was last moment of kids with their father. This thought pinch her heart but at the moment she wanted to make him go through what she felt when he turned his back on her. She was feeding Arushi when he enter the room ith Aryan. He looked away the moment his eyes felt on her. He purposely took Aryan to washroom to give him bath Before changing him. When he came out she was done feeding Arushi who was sleeping peacefully now. Arnav started dressing Aryan and she went out to Balcony. Last moments with her husband...she wanted to feel his love once before leaving, she don't know if she is being selfish or what but for the last time she needed him... She wants to feel him, she wants to touch him, she want him to her and no one between them. God knows if they'll ever meet eachother or not ever in their remaining life. Her heart rebel for a moment to look at the love and care he showered on her but her mind overpower it and only allowed one last intimacy. She hugged him dearly to herself...she wanted him to herself for one last time. He pulled her back a little to look at her face. Khushi....???Make love to me Arnav. A pleade of her heart blurted out before she could register. His shocked expressing face and confirmed her once again. His gesture touched her heart. She let herself flow in ocean of his love.She confessed few thing with him told him indirectly how alone and hurt she was... He apologised as usual but her mind guarded immediately building walls of mistrust around her heart once again. She didn't let him stretched more Next morning 7:30 am she woke up all naked beside him. She wrap herself in satin sheet went to washroom. After a while she loaded sleepy Aryan and Arushi in pram. Filled her bag with two two dresses of each person. She wrote a goodbye letter for him along with her mangalsutra. Turning around her eyes fell on recent photo of her with Arnav and kids. She picked it up and dump it in her bag. Her eyes fell on sleeping Arnav. She went near him... It ends here Arnav she whisper softly pecking his cheek last time. She reached Airport sharp 8:45 am Arjun met her there with tickets he helped her to get settled in mumbai. He helped her to buy another boutique after selling Delhi one.

*FlashBack Ends*
Now she was successfully settled here but not peacefully. Payal her dearest friend as well stopped calling her. She is upset with her. Initially she did call her but both had huge arguments later she stopped calling. Tears fell on her cheeks. Her mobile flashed Payal's name immediately a smile touched her lips. She shiver with excitement and silent sobs. Punching green Button she spoke.Khushi: Hello Payal. Payal: Khushi....she sobbed.Khushi: Payal are you ok? Payal: Mom... She is no more... She left me Khushi... Payal cried harder.Khushi: Payal i am coming there... Listen be strong, its reality of life everyone has to die... Pray for her life after death. Khushi started packing. She called her boutique told manager to check over business for few days. She withdraw some money from nearest ATM machine. She booked tickets for 1:00pm. Later she went to Aryan's school took half day leave and left for Delhi.
*-*-*