CHAPTER 27

CHAPTER 27
Anjali and her friends, Khushi's friends were singing songs dancing. Khushi was quiet, she don't know who she should feel about this anymore. She was getting married to man whom she loved once in her may be she still love him somewhere but she don't want to acknowledge that anymore not now atleast. At the moment she just want her Aryan to get well so she can go away from him, his world starts new life with her Aryan and other baby.Khushi...She heard soft warmth filled voice. A touch on her shoulder a familiar touch, a touch she can recognise in million touches. Her body started shaking with her muffled sobs, Her adam's apple shook. Her breaths were shallow.Khushi my Child, Mother mary called her,Sorry there is no Khushi here the one you are looking for. Khushi turn her back to her.No my child please!!! mother mary cried.Khushi didn't spoke this time. Mother mary took the chance and came near her. She put her hand on her shoulder. Khushi flinched at her touch move away. Maam i am sorry I don't ...ha..ve...any.mo...moth..er I...m orphan. She said orphan in cold & firm tone. Not just Mother Mary's heart went out for her but Anjali, Sia and Arnav's heart to went out for her. Arnav close distance between them but Anjali held him back shaking her head not to go near her. Mother Mary sobbed and hugged her tightly Don't say this please my Child don't say this...i know no one supported you when you needed us all. She felt tug at heart when Khushi didn't hugged her back she continue with broken heart. Nothing can heal your deep wounds...No sorry can rectify our mistakes...our tears won't be enough to pacify you. I just want to tell you my child...We love you we still love you...we wish betterment for you. I just came here to wish you luck...I just want to give you my warm wishes...i wanted you to get married at our orphanage but i guess we lost our right to express our wishes for you. I am sorry Khushi...I am sorry my baby. Mother mary whispered softly in her ears. Khushi missed this warmth, this caring voice, this embrace. She was 5 years old when she lost her parents. She pictured her mother in form of mother mary, and father as father Decosta. She wanted this warmth she badly needed this warmth to seep into her. She hugged her back tightly. Sia came to their side, now Mother don't make my bahu cry, she doesn't look good crying. Both pulled apart mother smiled at Sia nodded. So lets start Mehndi and Sangeet then. Sia lead Khushi towards Mehndi artist.loud music and songs being played. Khushi was looking at her hands. Mehndi long back she gave up that she'll get to see this day when her hands will be adored with mehndi of someone's name. What's the name of your groom? Mehndi Artist asked ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA, Khushi was about to speak but of course how can she speak when almighty Raizada is there can she??? Khushi nodded at artist muttered unfortunately to herself.I guess i heard that Khushi. Arnav said cocking his brow at Khushi. Really she said in mocking amusement, Why am i not surprised. Khushi shook her head and look back at her hands. He sat beside her. Mehndi artist left to Anjali after completing her mehndi. Nice mehndi Khushi let see how color turn out, You know what mom say's if brides's mehndi color is dark...Khushi cut in, I know you don't need to tell me, Infact i don't believe in these so its waste of time think about all these stupid rituals. Khushi said hurriedly not meeting his eyes. Arnav chose to keep quiet.
//*~*~*//
Function came to an end Anjali and Sia were very happy. Anjali pulled Rohit and Arnav to dance with her. Sia was very happy today to see her kids happy but she felt tug at her heart today her life partner once again wasn't beside her to enjoy and share this happiness, her happiness, their kid's happiness.She wanted him to be there with her at this moment when their son decided to finally settle down. This was truly blissful moment for a mother not only she is getting her bahu but her grandson as well. She felt on ninth cloud she is a grandmother of such an handsome guy. She can't wait to show Arjun his grandson's picture she shot earlier. She has to show him he is more handsome then him she giggled at thought to tease her husband. Khushi beta I have to leave back home with Anjali we will come tomorrow morning by 9 start with haldi and later on we have to reach by 1 at mandir for wedding. Khushi nodded slowly. Arnav she looked at him take care of my bahu and grandson. She said in fake anger. What ma you got that little and and this bigger one you forgot your own son. Sia held his ear twisting it lightly Badmash she is my first priority now samjhay she is my daughter. Ahh Ma okkie okkie leave it it hurt yaar. Sia left his ear. What ma bahu kay attay he party badal li. (What mom you change your party as your daughter in law came?) Sia laughed and hugged Khushi. Why not i should change party when i have beautiful girl as my daughter in law who wants hot headed son like you arrogant beast Arnav pouted at his mother cutely. Khushi & Anjali giggled at little nok jok of duo.Its late ma now go back home. Sia and Anjali bid audie.
//*~*~*//
Arnav changed into his track pant Khushi was still sitting waiting for her mehndi to get dry. Khushi you didn't changed your dress. Arnav said sitting beside her on sofa. Genious are we i guess you are blind as well can't you see my mehdi isn't dried yet. Khushi said. Ohho khushi talk politely what happen darling? Arnav said relaxing his tensed body. She exhaled frustratedly. Look Arnav i don't want you to do any favour on us. Khushi started politely. Taking favours from you will make me feel low. I don't want anyone to think we get into this relation so you could help me with Aryan's treatment. I just want another baby from you bas nothing more nothing less. This wedding ceremony, functions rituals thats ok i don't want to break ma's heart being a mother i can understand her feelings. What the point here Khushi i don't understand what you are trying to say i don't understand you. Arnav said getting agitated now.Hospital bill Arnav...Khushi said in matter of fact tone who gave you right to pay that. You can't snatch my right Khushi its my right to pay for anything that is related to my son. Arnav said getting angry. HE is only my son get that straight in your pea size brain. Khushi yelled angrily. You sound damn possessive fine if you are his mother i m his father dammit. Arnav yelled back equally matching her tone. Father my foot, he don't have father since the moment he came into being. Khushi said not backing off. Arnav glare at her he leapt forward to held her if it wasn't his cell phone he would have commit some mistake in his anger. He thanked who so ever called him at right time. Di flashed on screen Arnav turn and went to his room. yes Di Fine di ill get that done by morning i won't forget di promise. Ok byeNow i'll see to that Khushi gupta what you'll do.