Chapter 31

Chapter 31
Two weeks later.

Khushi had nice relation with Sia and Anjali. She was on friendly terms with Arnav still they didn't step ahead for baby.

Khushi was getting anxious about this now but other hand her heart fears with the thought of history repeating itself. A night or rather nights of passions coming up.

She visited doctor for her checkup fearing maybe she had to bear some complications if she plans for baby but Doctor gave her green signals as well.

Arnav didn't crossed his limits in anyway towards her. He gave her much needed space. Khushi remember since they had argument on wedding night he quietly took his pillows and move to sofa's which were near nursery of Aryan.

A site of father and son warm her heart, a site of her son his innocent smile, his broken talks, his slow growing up pace then normal kid bring strength ti her. If she felt weak his son turns out to be her power her strength. She becomes more determine to bring another baby for her Aryan even if that means to bed the same person who gave her deep wounds.

Aunty kissi nay saach he kaha hai maa apnay baachon kay leya kuch be kar sakti hai kisi be had tak ja sakti hai. Khushi spoke in daze. She waited for a while not getting an answer she looked up Sia busy cutting apple and an amused Anjali sitting beside looking between two womens.

Khushi bit her tongue sheepishly. Sorry i mean to say Ma. Sia looked up at her smiled at bit that like my good girl. Yes mother can do anything for her kids if that means to bear a person who doesn't love you, insults you or give priority to other things or other people over you ...some people consider such women as weak but how can that women is weak who stayed back fought for sake of her kids bear everything for her kids until the day when her kids grow up and be support and strength of their mother. In Fact weak are those who go for divorce...or other ways to run away.

Beta when Anju and Chottey were kids i had to bear many things but at the end of the day i was powerful why because i am the mother of my two precious pearls. My kids were my strength to bear everything. My husband she smiled sadly tried a little to prove me he loved me but it was too late i already learnt living without him...sometimes when i move in my social circle i feel jealous of many womens. Infact i feel more jealous of Kamla our maid the way proudly she tells how her l husband cook for her on sundays from her marriage till date. How he brings gajray for her, they go to mandir every tuesday together. They eats together ...if one isnt there for dinner other waits until he or she is back...its all about luck. Its very rear life provides you such chances to enjoy your life when its already very complicated.

I know Khushi it is difficult for you to trust Arnav...but if he tries to sort things out between you two do give him a chance to prove it but final decision will be always yours beta. You are young beautiful whole life is ahead to there for you to live...you have Aryan and soon other baby will come following. You need someone beside you in your life to support you, hold you, care for you...your kids too needs him. Even if its modern era beta but relation between father and kids, husband and wife will always hold same grip, same expectations and love and care.

No one better then you can understand this how much a kid needs parent in live. Sia's words were vibrating in her ears but she want to leave Arnav and her matter to God for a while she was too tired to think over them. It wasn't a good time to think about them. Aryan was all on her mind day and night. She needs to get pregnant as soon as possible but for that she has to go to Arnav. Her relation with Arnav wasn't normal even a tiny bit. They greet each other and ask each other questions related to Aryan only no ones talk about anything else.

What a mess my life out to be. She Spoke in low yet audible voice. Hiding her face in her palms she let out a frustrated sigh. She don't know how to go to Arnav and talk to him or take next step. What should i do now? Dammit why is it so difficult. She bang her fist on soft mattress of her four poster bed.

Nothing is difficult. Its we who make it. Khushi stiff hearing a voice. 

*_*_*_*

It was 9 in evening When Arnav enter the house. Everyone was in dining room. Chottey freshen up and come down soon. He nodded at her but his eyes were busy looking his wife who was staring at him.

Since last two weeks his life has turned hell difficult. Khushi was leaving no stone unturned to avoid and ignore him today after weeks he found her looking in his eyes.

After peaceful dinner he felt all his tiredness fading away. Khushi's smiles, Aryan's small talks, Di's teasings. Sia pampering his wife and his son his heart felt at content.

Arnav stood on terrace looking at far point. Khushi joined him there after putting Aryan to his nursery.Both stood in silence for few seconds until a moment Khushi got serious shock she was taken in sudden warm embrace. She stood still. Her body was tensed under his touch. Memories of old time coming back...before she start loathing of him she took deep breath open her eyes in composed self. She felt his lips in crook of neck trembling murmuring sorry repeatedly...i am sorry khushi...i am sorry jaan...i am sorry princess...He pull back cup her face in his palms. Khushi...If we expect God to forgive us then why don't we forgive others. Arnav spoke gently. He heard her light chuckle in return. Its simple Arnav people are anywhere near to God...Almighty Lord has some reasons to let go our sins but we don't give enough reasons to get forgiveness.

Please baby just once let me live with you with my son...lets bring our baby out of love not any forcement or compulsion please Khushi.

Arnav how would you have felt if Anjali di would be in my place some one f**k her life just because once she slapped that egoistic brat...later fall for his cunning behaviour and starts loving him blindly...trust him more then anyone in return what she gets stung by same person. Who enjoyed using you and later sort you out under Revenge of silly slap. Leak her photos kissing same guy. Goons trys to rape her. Right after one hour in middle of dark stormy thunderous evening she found herself on alone road with no help, no food, no shelter. No money.

Living in public park for a month isn't joke Arnav Singh Raizada...your dignity, your self respect, your honour putting everything on stake. Living in between lusty wolves who are all ready to pounce at you. Not getting enough food to feed yourselves for days. Mr Raizada...for days i eat once a day ...to survive. After a month when you try to move on in your life you get the news you are pregnant Great like Hell...she bit out last words in utter bitter tone... how can you expect me to forgive you.

A couple of minutes there was a silence with Sniffing of Khushi. She heard his voice after a long pause.

I realise it when di just went through slightest of this what you went through...He looked up in her eyes. Dad fixed di's wedding with his business partners son. She was ok with it later she finally adjusted with this changed. It was their wedding day when baraat didn't arrive on our door because father of groom was offered much profitable and bigger deal then my dad offered him...my own dad humiliated my di's state ...hearing cries of my mother, my di anger of hearing people bitter words boiled my bloods ...the very moment i remembered you Khushi...i remember your face...those tears of humiliation...those eyes filled with hurts...your heart wrenching words. I knew i was to be blamed for what my di went through. Same day Karan's dad stood up for my di and saved her honour.

After that day Khushi i tried to find you...i went to your orphanage when some one told me you was rusticated long back...i asked them about your relative anyone...in return sarcastic words of that lady still ring in my ears Khushi.

"There are no relatives of orphans, and poors sir. welcome to earth"After that i turned out worst...Going opposite of dad was favourite thing to do...i hate him from core. I did everything in me to hurt him to humiliate him. Every day moving around with new women in my arm, drinking Alcohol, getting engage to Lavanya just to play dirty politics to disgrace dad's name...bedding her...to hurt dad. When he want me to be obedient and nice guy. He laughed evilly. I turned out devil a real one.

Whats the difference between you both dad and son. Khushi spoke He played with his wife's emotions. With his daughter's live...you disgrace the women who love.

But now i don't wish to be like him Khushi. Arnav spoke softly. I want to live every moment with my son which i carved for to live with dad. I want to live all moments with my wife which my dad missed. I want to be there with my wife when she needs me. I don't you to be out of my site ever Ever again.

Khushi looked at him for good few minutes i need some time to think i know we don't have enough but... Arnav interrupted her.

Its ok you can take a week time. I talked to Aryan's doctor today. He was satisfied with his progress. He set saturday appointment with us. Khushi nodded did he asked you about...Arnav nodded guessing her question. He said we have one more month to get you pregnant.

khushi cheeks flushed at his last words she turn her back to him to hide her blush. Both were trying to take mutual path to make it easy for other one to be comfortable in each other's presence before taking next step.