CHAPTER 3

CHAPTER 3DelhiAnjali Khanna and her husband Rohit Khanna were there already.Arjun singh Raizada and Sia Singh Raizada welcomed them they were seated in living room when arnav came down.Hello Jeejaji Arnav hugged Rohit Who happily return the hug.Hey di how are you? Arnav walk infront of anjali who saw him with accusing eyes first then in normal tone she answered i am fine chotte how are you? She didn't want her parents or husband doubt on her behaviour with her own younger brother.Arnav felt stab on his heart feeling accusing eyes of her elder sister, when she asked him back in normal tone he wasn't surprise because everytime when he meet his sister he has to face same expressions. I am fine too. he replied calmly almost apologetic tone.Arnav it was sunday that doesn't mean you have to sleep whole day. Arjun spoke with stern voice. he nodded quietly.Come lunch is ready Arjun he is a kid...Arjun cut sia HE.IS.NOT.A.KID.ANYMORE. Sia gets scared for a moment and nodded quietly. Arjun too was offended with arnav for lavanaya fiasco he doesn't like lavanaya abit.Sia held arjun's arm please let it go for today Dammadji is here i don't want any scene to be created infront of him. Am i make my self clear. asking both Arjun and Arnav to agree to her.Both nodded in yes and walk to dinning room.Lunch went well, Sia talking to anjali about her saasural activities, Rohit Arjun disscussing business and politics as usual. Arnav partially took part in disscussion else he chose to stay quiet, His mind was wandering around many thought.GOAIts was lunch time khushi was done with her home chores. Now it was lunch time, Payal and khushi seat table. Khushi has to feed Aryan milk from her breast. She put food in her plate Opened her blouse Carried aryan in her lap. Aryan started sucking milk. Khushi ate her food. Payal who felt bad for khushi seeing her running whole house on her own. Earning bread as well as doing home chores on her own. She really felt bad for her and her blood boil for that Fake man. Who spoiled her life. He was happy in his life but mad sure he took away all her happiness and made her life living hell. She has to act females as well as male figure to run her house.Khushi...don't you think you should take new start for life. Payal spoke carefully.No payal, i don't want to. I am more then happy with what i have. i don't want to do anything with my life. My life, my world, my family my assest, my everything is my son now. I don't want anyone in my life now. Its enough for me once ...No khushi you can't stay like this whole life. After what that b*st*rd did to you. Khushi heart felt pain when payal abused him. you still want to rot in hell alone. he is more then happy in his life, Why you are hell bent to ruin your life alone. You need a male figure to support your life.NO.I.DON'T.WANT.ANYONE.IN.MY.LIFE.PAYAL i am telling you last time. Her eyes welled up. After what i being through in my life i don't want to trust anyone. I don't have strenght enough to bear another betrayal from anyone. Even if i start new life with any man, he will not love my son, he will taunt him, he will neglect him over his children. I don't want my son's life to be ruin like this. I want to give my everything to my son.Khushi was stubborn like hell payal knew it. She was trying to change her decision from long back but everytime her answer was same. Nor do she ever complain about the man who ruin her life.When are you getting married khushi change the topic. Well Akash was in delhi today he has to attend the party last night held by Raizada's, Khushi felt knot build up in her stomach. Don't worry we will get married soon and will shift to mumbai after marriage Akash's mom and dad are also there. He has his fashion house there. Aryan was done with sucking milk, He was feeling sleepy, No baby First you have to burp then you can sleep. Khushi held him on her right side shoulder and patted his back shaking him slowly After a while Aryan took burp, his face was hiding in neck crook of his mother.Khushi quietly tug blanket on him and put pillows as barriers. Payal already left she has to catch flight back to delhi. Khushi saw Aryan her eyes welled up, I am sorry ari(Aryan) you have to stay without your father because of me, you so unlucky just because of me son. she sobbed quietly.Nausea hit her her mind.*flash back*Mother!!! Mother!!! Khushi Shouted.Oh khushi bless you my child. Care to share what happen.ohhh mother i got scholarship in Delhi's biggest Fashion designing University. I'll be fashion designer one day!!! My Dream will come true one day.Ohh God Khushi stop twirling around you make us both fall. Khushi stop twirling Mother marry hugged khushi.I am very happy for you Khushi my ChildYour are brave girl God will always besides you.First day of collegeKhushi wore Black skirt with tea pink shirt.Her arm adore with Funky bangles and barclets.wearing nose ring, her hazel Eyes adore with kohl making them more prominent,she left her curlly Choclate brown hairs open.Arnav who was one of rich, well known handsome hunk of universityArnav my boy!!! Rahul said patting his shoulder.Here you go with your challenge Kiss the first girl entering college gate.There she enters unkown what's waiting for her.She felt someone tug her wrist and pull her next moment she felt someone's lips on her's.Unkown lips were sucking her lips demanding entery in her mouth.She couldn't figure out what was happening with her. Her nape of neck was held in stigh grip she was forced to kiss. Her small fist trying to push him away.She pushed the guy away from her with all her mights gave her angery daggers next moment everyone was surprised what happened with most handsome hunk of uni.He was slapped by new entered girl!!!!Arnav singh Raizada was slapped!!!His friends were shocked girls were shocked!!!boys were shocked to see this!!!Every girl in college literally threw herself on him...but this girl was different she slapped him infront of whole college.Arnav was angry beyond words!!!! Never a girl whom he kissed slapped him.she slapped him!!!How dare she!!!!WHAT THE!!!He step ahead YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS!!! ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA WILL MAKE SURE OF THAT.*flashback ends*