CHAPTER 20

CHAPTER 20

A man entered the room. Namaste Khushi greeted him She was confuse does she knows about him?Hi i am Arjun singh Raizada Arnav's dad.Arnav woke up in morning it was 8:30 he was excited to meet his son and khushi. Arnav was simling on his own since morning. He used intercom and told jay prakash to send his breakfast to his room.

Arnav was in shower he couldn't help feel nostalgic.

*Flashback*

After trip Arnav and khushi were very close to eqlach other. Arnav and khushi had commitment between them not to let anyone know in college that they are officially linked. They met like usual. Nothing much but when they were alone they showed their feelings passionately.

One morning,

Arnav Khushi Principle Mr Singj has called you both Professor Kulkarni is also there.

Arnav and khushi entered office
You both need to go to Mumbai by evening for a fashion week we need you both to interview celebs, watch their work, how they organize everything. Later on we want you two to arrange fashion week here on your own with different groups. Arnav and Khushi agreed.

They went there worked two days, they learnt many things, which material is new, which treNds are going on, about event organizing, celebs much more. After two days they were suppose to come back.

Arnav and khushi sat in bus. Bus stopped at bus stop which was very far away from mumbai city.

Anyone who.want to use bathroom they can go.the.one who want to have.snacks you can go. Bus will stop here only 30 minutes.

*FlashBack ends*

His thoughts broke with sound of his cell.

Arjun singh Raizada stood there looked at the fair complextion petite figure women was busy with her phone she was trying to find something.

Khushi waited it was almost 10 she was getting worried what if Arnav don't came. What if he decide to take revenge on me. She decided to call and ask him. She started looking for his number on cell. She felt some ones eyes on her. She turn and saw a man in his end fifties with a women in mid fifties.

Excuse me she got up and spoke i don't recognise you. How can i help you. She asked politely.

She saw lady smiled lightly then looked at Aryan. She was showing her curosity to see Aryan who was playing beating his hands in air humming simething in his kiddish tone. Where as man was calm his face was expressionless. He looked at khushi.

Arjun step forward sia grab the chance to slip from his side. She went to bed and smiled at Aryan. Admired hum lovingly with teary eyes.

She spoke in broken voice. Arjun see he almost like our Arnav same sharp nose. Mischevious filled eyes. Same cute pout. Chubby red cheeks. I ju...she stop earning glare from Arjun.

Khushi was quietly watching them. Arjun chose to speak. I am Arjun Singh Raizada my wife Sia singh Raizada. We are Arnav's parents.

Jada... Arjun turn his head sharply he thought Aryan spoke dada he looked at Aryan who was giving him his wide toothy grin he wave his hand in air in his own excitment. Khushi quietly saw him wondering why are they here. Is they here to take her Aryan away. No they can't she will not let them do this.

Sia looked at him pleading him from his eyes. Arjun turn his head back to khushi. Nice training to such a small child huh he spoke in taunting tone.

Khushi's eyes turn wide in surprise yet perplex wid his behaviour and taunt. Arjun started again what you thought bringing this boy here pretending all this we will accept him whole heartedly will take you in as our bahu this boy as our grandson you both will get money, fame, property, designer clothes everything life set huh? I don't know how Arnav believed all this.

Get one thing straight in kind Lavanaya Kashyap is his fiance and he will marry her. We don't need flith like you here. God knows with whom you did this sin and now you are putting all blame on my son so that you can get attention as well you can get thick amount. How cheap you girlz are.

Here take this cheaque one crore and now end this drama here now get lost with this B*****d from here. Arjun threw cheaque on her.

Bas!! She yelled furiously and raise her hand. Bas she spoke again but in low voice. Khushi shut her eyes and swollow burning lump in her throat. She open her eyes picked cheaque from floor. She looked at sia who was looking at her with teary eyes. Mr Raizada she spoke composing herself. I respect you as you are like father to me. I take all this insult from you. We don't have any relation i will make sure we never had one.

Here take this. She took his hand slapped cheaque on hie palm. Whose ever sin is he. He is my beautiful sin, he is no one to you i am no one to you. I never wanted to tell your son about my son. It was just situation force me to go back to person who humiliated me. She choke on her words. Her tears again betrayed her.

Mr Raizada stay assured we don't need your money your so called fame or clothes or property. I just need bone marrow of your son but i guess i got my answer he...is..not...willing to ...he...help...me...sa...save my ...A...Ar...Aryan she choked. You can go from her before i do something to insult you which i shouldn't please go away make sure no one of your family ever again visit here ever again. Not that son of yours even she spoke furiously wiping her tears.

Arjun and sia turn to leave. Khushi turn and saw Aryan laughed loudly playing in his own world carefree of his srrounding. Khushi slump near Aryans bed and started crying loudly. She was helpless once again. She lost all hopes to save her son. She can't save her son now. She don't want to live anymore her son is on verge to leave her alone...kis kay leya mujhay choor kar jaye ga Aryan mujhay be saath ley chal. Kis kay leya jeeyo ge. (for whom are you going to leave me behind Aryan take me along. For whom i will live.) She cried on her helplessness. Nothing left for her to live nothing is there for her. In few days she has to see dead body of her ...!!!! Arnav such a big revenge of one slap. You humiliated infront of whole college, whole orphanage. You trapped me in your fake love. You f**ked me. Made me pregnant...now when i left all your ways. Living a life ot stranger...why why God brought me back here once again...to get humiliated...to see my son dying infront of my eyes. She can't help herself.

She heard shuffle of feets in room, she turn and saw Arnav standing there threwing fire at Arjun from his eyes.

How dare you call my son B*****D. HOW DARE YOU??? ONCE AGAIN TRY TO HUMILIATE MY KHUSHI OR MY SON ILL FORGET YOU'RE MY FATHER. Mr Arjun singh Raizada...the little man lying on this bed here he grabbed Arjun's hand and drag him near bed you calles him b*****d...he is my son. You agree or not i don't give a damn. You don't have the right to accuse my khushi or my son.

How would you know what fatherhood is you ar great Arjun singh Raizada a business man, a man with wide social network. I give damn about everything.

To whom are you offering money huh? This women...he gave sarcastic laugh. Do you sharma group of Lucknow. VP Mahal virendar Pratap he was Khushi's grand father. She still owns west lucknows many properties that she has inheritated from her father. Arjun sharma my colleague he is her cousin brother.

Its people like you who thinks money can bring you everything Mr Raizada. I will marry her either you accept her or not i give a damn. It would have been very great of you if you have blessed our son with your prayers he needed them but you are here as usual to show power of your money.

Mom take your husband away i don't want to see him anyway near my son or khushi. I will not tolerate if you ever abuse My son or Khushi ever again.

Arnav on his way saw ballons and toy shop he couldnt help stop and buy ballons, teddy bear for his son.
He cursed Delhi traffic he was getting late. He feared khushi might burst out at him for being late. As he reach hospital he ran inside forgetting gifts. He rush back to car and took them out.

When he reach hospital door he heard his father insulting his khushi and his son. When Arjun abused Aryan Arnav couldnt stop he step forward but stop midway hearing khushi. She told his parents to leave. Her cries her words were tearing his heart apart. He stood infront of his dad.
Arjun left the room, sia gave Arnav teary smile. Tumhara chottu meray chottay jaisa hai. Arnav smiled at his mom. Sia turn and came to bed she kissed Aryan's forehead with force showing her feelings. She lean back quickly spoke to khushi. Thanku beta, i am sorry on my husbands behalf. She gave her weak smile. I will pray Aryan get well soon. She left the room leaving them behind.