Chapter 37

Chapter 37
Arrey I am happiest mother on this earth today. Sia exclaim holding Anjali in her embrace lovingly. Sunna Ap nay Arjun your going to be Nana as well. Ohh My God i am going to be dadi nani together. Arjun smiled at his wife. Arjun Singh Raizada ab tum buddhay ho gaye. Sia made fun of Arjun. Arjun smile vanished he glare at Sia. Sia behave Daamdji is here. He whisper.Where is chottey Khushiji and Aryan. Anjali asked looking here and there.Ohh they have gone for Khushi's checkup, her 6th month is coming to an end and Aryan's few tests were to be conduct today. Sia told her. Ohhh aj hum buhat Khush hai i want to celebrate it Arjun. Sia told to ArjunWhat happen ma why are you flying in air? Arnav asked.Flying in air Hmm Arjun gauffed had you see her, she is so over weighted she needs tornado to flyin in air. Sia slapped his arm How Rude Arjun. Kids laughed at this new formation of their Parents relations. Sia was now taking Upper hand in their relation. Her kids were supportive for her but now independent as well and Independent Kids always helps their mothers to be free of all fears and insecurities. Make her feel stronger in all relations.Khushi why is your face sullen? Did this silly husband of your's teased you again? Sia said glaring at Arnav who held What The expressions on his face giving disbelieving looks to his mother.
No Ma he didn't do anything. That doctor of mine she told me stop having sweets its not good for me. Infact they are not at all helping me. I need healthy diet fruits and dairy products. Khushi sniff while talking. Arnav gauffed at her, Khushi hit his arm. Anjali came forward. What did doctor told about other things about baby. I hope everything is fine. She asked with concern.Oh Di everything is fine baby us healthy. Just diet need to be change and she told me to join yoga center for excessive.Ohho bacha nothing to worry cheer up now Well i have another goodnews for you two. Anjali blushed.What Arnav asked with confused looks.Ohh papaji now be ready to be mamaji. Sia laughed out loud at gaping mouth of Arnav who looked at Anjali with astonish looks.Khushi hugged Anjali. Congratulation di. I am very happy for you. Which month? She inquired
Its fourth month. Anjali spoke shyly. We had this news since three months now but Rohit and i decided to break it once we'll enter second trimester after last time i was very scared. She spoke gloomily.Arnav envelope rohit in hug congrats jeeju. He hugged his di lovingly kissing her forehead. Always be happy di, you deserve happiness. If its in mine i would have given you mine happinesses as well. He gather her in his arms. Anjali sniffed a little. Pagal, itna pyaar kartay ho apni di say ( you love your di so much) she asked spoke lovingly.Apni jaan say be zyaada. ( more then my life) he spoke confidentally.Sia sniffed loudly enough of emotional talks. Its time to celebrate. Treat us buddhay Singh Raizada. Sia looked at Arjun who glared at Sia.Fine jhurio wali buri Dadi Amma (wrinkled faced old women) sia gape at him. Other enjoyed their bickering
Ohho jeeju u tell you beaware of pregnant wife. They are more dangerous then terrorist. Khushi glare at him Anjali gave mock angry looks. Rohit held his hands up putting Arnav on spot. Who quickly took U turn before Khushi does something crazy to him.Wohh.. but i tell one thing No one can be like my Khushi she is my super girl, very sweet one, haina Khushi. Who in return gave sweer looks before stomping her foot on his turning she left from there.
*-*-*
It was now Khushi's habbit to take naps in afternoon after her lunch. She put sleepy Aryan to cart and then bed is hers. Khushi was sleeping her intercom phone was ringing. She open her sleepy eyes and pick the phone.Khushi beta get up now its 5 in evening i am waiting for you for evening tea. Come down. Anjali is already here.ok ma, Khushi put the phone back she woke up saw Aryan playing on bed. Eh how did you came here little man. Khushi kissed him lovingly. Aren't you getting naughtier day by day.Aryan giggled in return. Khushi placed him back on bed she went to freshen up.Khushi came down with Aryan who was trying to walk. In mid stairs he sat down. Khushi chuckle at him. Ari already tired baby. She picked him up settle him on her hips walk down to living room. Khushi smiled at Anjali and Sia. Arjun as usual was busy in his newspaper. Khushi settle down beside Anjali on couch.How are you feeling Di? Khushi asked him. I am good Khushiji only i feel tired when i had to threw out whatever i eat. Anjali smiled Ohh di eat something sour tamarind or Raw manoges it helps. Infact Arnav had stocked Raw mangoes for me. I'll bring them for you. She tried to get up Anjali held her arm. Ohho i am not running away not even you sit back i'll take them for you when needed. Anjali smiled at her. Sia handed Khushi plate filled of Pakoras. Anju bacha i'll serve you Pakora's with raw mangoes Sauce you'll be able to eat.Ma i too want raw mangoes Sauce. Sia smiled and served some to Khushi as well.Khushi felt a sudden jerk she was unable to register what happen she turn to see Arjun was balancing Aryan in her lap. He flustered....woh...he was about to fall down. Khushi gave him small grateful smile. She placed her plate back and hugged Aryan dearly to herself. *-*-*Sia with her kids including Khushi and Rohit, were sitting in living room. Arjun enters he settled beside Sia. Sia i want to organise party to celebrate. You wanted to celebrate your happiness so i thought why not a party. My daughter is going to be mother and Arjun Singh Raizada is going to be Nana after all. Rohit where that dad of yours is. After we became relatives he meets me after ages. Tell him let plan this party together i'll call all my friends from club and business associates. I'll be back Aryan is alone i should keep a check on him. Khushi quickly left living room to hide her tears of hurt. Arjun was grandfather to Aryan and their new baby as well but he didn't expressed his happiness for her. He gave her money like giving money to some begger. She couldn't help feel alone once again.Dammit why orphans has such difficult lives. No mother beside you to guide you, no father to take care or celebrate happinesses. She brought her hand to wipe tears when she felt thumb softly wiping her tears. She turn to look at Arnav of course his touch was familiar. She threw her arms around him hiding her face in his crook crying her heart out. Let it all out Khushi this is last time you are going to cry and I promise you.I am sorry i didn't mean to...Khushi tried to justify. Arnav placed his finger on her lips. Shuushh its ok... We understand. What will be di thinking about me? She tried to reason. No one will think ill about you, stop thinking a lot. He kissed her forehead.
*-*-*
With the list of friends Sia's frown was getting deep. Trust Arjun to ruin things. Sia spoke with mock smile before leaving room. Anjali and Rohit suppressed their smiles. Arjun looked bewilder now what i did to deserve this remark.I tell you Anju, your mother can never get satisfy. At least i cannot help her. She is such a difficult women. At one moment she tells i am bad husband and when i try to make up she passes such mean comments. Anjali couldn't hold back she burst out laughing. Arjun glare at her. Its useless to talk to you just like that brother of yours. Its fruitful to talk to you as if you are talking. You don't realise what you are talking or what and when you should speak in Suitable situation. Ohhh God Arjun how did you be became successful in business. Sia complaint.Business isn't that difficult to understand but you women are hell difficult. Arjun spat before leaving.
*-*-*
I am leaving Khushi bye. Arnav kissed Khushi's cheek. Bye champ. Arnav kissed Aryan. Who smiled in return. Arnav tried to lean back but his little guy held his tie.{Yes those who missed Aryan's bicker he is back }(I want this colorful bip, hehe papa wears it to office, mummy makes mr wear for food. Does papa eat whole day. Haww)Khushi chuckle at O shaped face of Aryan. Ari baby leave papa's tie. He pulled more, Nahh my bip...no papa...my.khushi laughed more. Arnav Singh Raizada my son wants your bip i mean your tie. Sia and Anjali too laughed. Aryan gave toothy smileChamp leave it yaar papa need to go. I am getting late. I'll give your bip in evening. Arnav tried to pull back. Aryan frown and shook his face in no. Pouting cutely. (no you cannot get away with my things) {* After all he is ASR's son}Khushi kissed his pout, making him smile at her. She gave him piece of organce from her plate. Meanwhile Arnav could sneak his bip oppss tie from his hand. Arnav open the door and found few workers of local sweet parlours workers at door with huge numbers of sweet Boxes in their hands.Sir where have to keep them? One of worker asked.Who ordered them? Arnav asked Is it Arjun Singh Raizada's house. Worker asked.Yes it is. Arnav replied.He ordered these where should we keep them. Worker asked again. Arnav guided them inside. What are these Chottey? Who was the genius to order these mountains of sweet boxes? Sia spoke sarcastically. Arnav gave lop side smile giving sarcastic look to her mother. Your husband.Sia slapped her forehead.She looked at printed card attached to boxes. Picking up one box she saw beautiful message of bondings but what caught her attention wasDada Dadi/ Nana NaniMr & Mrs Arjun Singh Raizada.Tears of joy slip down from her eyes. Arjun was standing beside her looking flusters. Wohh i thought yo...you'll not l...like... It if...i... Send it with...on...only Na...Nana Nani caption. He stammer a bit. Sia smiled brightly at him. Thank you Arjun she side hugged him. Arnav was somewhat Shock. Khushi Couldn't help feel bit relieved and happy. Unlike her, her Aryan will get love of relations he has. Arjun i was thinking about Khushi's Godbharae her 7th month is about to start. We can have this party after a month what say Arjun until then Balraj Bhaisaab (rohit's Father) will be back from his tour. Will it be ok for with Anjali and Khushi. Both nodded. Khushi was somewhat emotional. Though she was pregnant with her second baby but this was first time she was experiencing all these blessings.
*-*-*
Arnav was sitting in his office. His mobile rang with Khushi's name flashing. Hello Jaan how are you feeling? Arnav asked lovingly. Arnav baby...how much you love you. Khushi asked extra cheesily. Arnav's six sense was on alert *Extra sweet danger alert*Baby you know i love you a lot. Arnav replied carefully.Chal jhoota. Khushi snap back shyly. (Liar)Baby are you ok. Arnav asked with concernArnav stop asking me this question again and again i feel irritated.Khushi spoke angrily.Damn these pregnancy mood swings.Ok sweetheart tell me what do you want. Should i bring something for you i am leaving office in a while and yes ask Di as well does she need anything. Arnav spoke supporting his phone with his ear and shoulder, packing his laptop in process.Rohit jeeju is here and she is going for dinner with her. Khushi spoke with pout. Do you want to go out for dinner. Arnav asked surprisingly. Yes and then movie as well. Khushi spoke gleefully. Khushi jaan you will get tired of sitting in one place for hours. Arnav tried to reason I knew it you will ruin my mood i am a fool when i knew you'll not agree. She cut the call angrily. Dammit. AMAN. Arnav yelled on top of his voice.
*-*-*
Arnav was sitting in Road side Dhabba with Khushi sitting opposite to him. Munching on Garlic nan Butter Chicken, Saag Daal makhni. Poor Aryan was sleeping in Arnav's Lap. He was amused yet frustrated. TRUST women sitting opposite to ruin everything he planned. He booked Special VIP Gallery to watch Latest Salman Khan's Movie Jai Ho. She was very excited holding big family pack of Popcorns, coke and juice bottle Arnav settled beside Khushi. Aryan was sitting beside Arnav watching movie intently just like his mother. Ma ka bacha (Mommy's boy)Arnav was feeling like hiding somewhere every time Salman punches Khushi whistle was a MUST to resonate. Aryan clapped his hands cheering Salman with his childish sounds. He found them cute but the look he gets from other was...Ahem embarrassing. After Movie when he took her to hotel for dinner. Manager was guiding them towards their reserved table when His darling Khushi changed her mood midway cancelling their reservation. Out of Blue a request came.Arnav I want to eat somewhere else...not here. Poor Manager was following him convincing them apologizing for deed he never committed. He thought Khushi changed her plan because she didn't like their service but Khushi being Khushi wanted to eat desi oily high calories food. A smile involuntary touched his lips. She is very different girls are so conscious about their weights and calories when they eat not just normally but when they are pregnant every now and then they need assurance they look pretty even when they look big fat blown balloon. Here his Khushi was eating like no tomorrow without the care of this world. Khushi looked up raising her eyebrow in question. Arnav shook his head smiling more at her. What is it? Arnav let me eat properly stop gawking at me if you want you can eat more. Bindiya ji one more nan please. She screamed. Arnav burst out laughing Khushi dammit you are so cute. How do you manage to eat this much. Arnav stop giving those bad evil looks. God has gifted me big appetite and I am thankful to God for that I am foodie and I love to eat bas stop looking at me like that let me eat in peace. Arnav nodded smiling to himself.
*-*-*
They reach back home. Arnav helped her to walk to their rooms. He lay on his attending bed. He changed his clothes, his nappy picked his filled milk bottle he lay Aryan down in his cart and put his milk bottle's nipple in his mouth. Meanwhile Khushi came out of bathroom. She took small bath wearing her oversize T shirt and capri she came out. She sat on dressing stool brushing her hairs looking at arnav. Arnav was almost done with Aryan. He picked his clothes moved to bathroom. Khushi went to bed tucked herself in blanket. Arnav came out wiping his hairs. He threw towel at sofa he moved towards table picking up oil bottle he went towards bed. Khushi give me your feet's. Arnav spoke.Arnav leave it please I am fine I don't need these massages please. Khushi spoke in weak toneBaby sees your feet's are swollen Arnav spoke in matter of fact tone. Arnav I'll ask mohini to do that stop doing this please I feel embarrassed. Khushi spoke hiding her face under cushion.Stop it mohini is not your husband nor did she made you pregnant.Arnav spoke seriously but smiled immediately realizing what he spoke.Arnav stop being shameless. Khushi threw cushion at him.You stop being stubborn and go to sleep you look very tired. Arnav retorted back. He pulled her feets and started massaging them.
*-*-*
Khushi knocked Sia's room door. She enter and saw Anjali already sitting opposite to Sia on bed.Ma you called me. Khushi spoke Yes beta come sit here. Sia pointed towards other side of bed. Khushi sat on it. Sia brought two baskets handing one to Anjali and one to Khushi. Here you go.What's this mama? Anjali asked peeking inside basket.This is your neak. Gift from my side Open them in your rooms. Its from myside only ok. Arjun and Arnav will give you separately. Sia winked.Ma this wasn't important your blessings are what we need. Khushi spoke with teary eyes.Ohho Khushi you crys alot. Sia chuckle i have make for Aryan's time as well thats why your basket includes two of each item. Sia crossed her leg gave Mock arrogant looks. Keep making me Dadi and Nani and i will keep showering gifts upon you. All three burst out laughing.
*-*-*
Khushi was walking back from Sia's room balancing basket in her hands. She saw Aryan out of room he was walking inside with difficulty after every two to three steps he fell down but then stood up and walk more.Khushi chuckle at him she held his hand to support him . Where were you?Khushi asked.Udy....he spokeKya speak again. Khushi spoke with confuse.Udy he spoke againKhushi spoke him to come again but littke man shook his head.(Ohho now Mommy don't understand me. I am not going to repeat it jao)Khushi was smiling at his angry face. Aww mera bacha shoo cute you look Ari. Come here give sweetest kissy. Khushi sat in bed with Aryan in her lap. Khushi was kissed his cheeks, his nose, his lips his forehead. Mommy's life are you Aryan. Never ditch her or betray her she'll die without you. Khushi shut her eyes kissed her forehead hugging him close to her chest.