CHAPTER 2

CHAPTER 2It was sunday. Khushi was cleaning her house. She had to do laudry as well as cook lunch too. Today payal was coming home, her friend her sister her family in short she was very close to her but she wasn't her blood related sister. She was done with cleaning and dusting. When her little toddler woke up he was alone in his room. He looked arround to find her mother but she wasn't there he made varies sounds in his baby language to get his mothers attention but she wasn't there.aooww...no response,ayyhhh...no response,ammm...no response,he shouted loud in anger and started crying loud.Khushi rush into room and pick little chubby figureoh my prince woke up, sorry amma didn't knew she was busy she kissed his cheeks, his lips, his tiny little nose,his forehead to make up with him.She knew her aryan is stubborn, short tempered. He wants attention from every one else he knows how to grab others attention.She tickle him to make him laugh. He smile and grab hold of her hairs to make his mom stop tickling him.She took him to bathroom, gave him shower as she herself was drenched too her little one was too naughty to deal, He was afraid of taking bath he but when khushi put him down in his small bath tub he forcefully try to punch water and water splashon khushi. Khushi gets annoyed too but then her mother heart took over her emotions, His son has only her in his life. After bath khushi made him wear blue knicker with white shirt.Khushi changed her clothes took little toddler to kitchen this was his breakfast time. Khushi fed him his cerelac. He as usual started his food war but khushi forcefully hold his little fist in her hand and fed him with other one. He shouts he crys to get rid of his food but his mommy always have upper hand in this matter she fed him forcefully. He always cry in anger and threw his food around on his face on his mothers clothes near by table.After breakfast khushi brought him to living room and made him sit on floor she put his small car, teddy bear infront of him so make him busy with them so she can do her house chores. Lunch timepayal rang the bell.Khushi open the door and hugged her instantly. how are you khushi? I am fine payal. come inside, where is my jaan? khushi smiled and pointed toward tv he was sitting infront of tv, his leg under him. He was watching cartoons with his mouth wide open and eyes unblinking.Payal looked at little one her eyes welled up with tears she felt bad for his dad he will surely regret one day he don't know what he missed out. She wipe her tears and walk to little one she pick him up ignoring his protest cries kissed him my little jaanu how are you? Oye don't give your massi these angry looks. I know you were busy but after month i came here from delhi. She kissed his tiny nose. She nuzzul her nose with her. He giggled seeing his payal Maasi.DelhiArnav boy time to get up its almost noon now. His mom enter room. See you di and jiju will be here any moment. i invited them for lunch. GET UP NOW!!!She slid curtains away from window letting sunshine to enter his room. He lazily turn on bed maa...i'll get up let me sleep 5 more minutes please.No five minutes get up now and do you want me to invite lavanaya for lunch. NO mom NO one else or i'll not be there for lunch yesterday torture was more then enough.His mom came near him and sat infront of himAgar tumhari khushi lavanaya main nahi hai tu apna aur us kay saath yeh dhooka kyon arnav why are you playing with her and your life. (If your happiness doesn't lie with lavanaya then why this cheating)KHUSHI he mumble under his breath he immediately shook his head to throw the thought out of his mind.Maa i know what i am doing i entered this business to take it to new height. Linking myself with Lavanaya will be powerful for my company at this time. I know whats right and wrong my company is more important for me at this time. He said in stern straight tone indicating his mother discussion is over.She sigh in defeat, come down soon anjali must be here anytime. He nodded.Sia left the room.Arnav lazily got up and walk to window. ...I hate you with all my mights......I love you arnav......i paid you back i hope it completed your debt or am i more liabable to you......she's gone for ever...He walk to closet grab his clothes angry and slam bathroom door he took hot shower to calm his mind.