CHAPTER 44

CHAPTER 44
Three months of Aryan's cautious period were over and little Amber was also of month. Arjun and Sia decided to throw a party before Anjali goes to her house. All preparations were done invitations has been sent out. Khushi quickly make kids wear their clothes. Aryan was wearing black tuxedo.
Where as Arushi was wearing pink frock looking like little fairy doll.Khushi was gifted White saree with dark purple border golden gotta work with golden fancy sitara patch on it. she look totally breathtaking. Who more then her husband can realise this.
Arnav was leaning against wall folding his arm under his chest. He whistle mesmerizing. Wifey planning to kill me. He wringle his brows.Khushi gave him smile. Hubby clean bold area we? She lean her head forward giving him dazzling smile. That's it. Arnav took big strides before Khushi could realise anything she was in his arms and his lips devouring her lips hungrily. She tried to pull him away his grip tighten more on her. His hand travelled under her saree to her smooth soft waist moving upwards to her bosoms. He cupped her breast. Gasp escape her mouth.He got what he wanted. Deepening kiss he tasted every nook and crook of her mouth. After good ten minutes of kiss they broke apart for air. Their foreheads glued together. Both were panting. Khushi open her closed eyes she slap his arm playfully. You ruin my lipstick dammit. Khushi glare him. Arnav smiled pecking her once again. I love you dammit. Khushi push him away. Go now i have to touch up with my ruined makeup. What if someone looks at me like this. Khushi stood infront of mirror Arnav came behind encircle his arms around her waist. You put on some weight Khushi. Not that i am complaing but you look more beautiful. Motherhood definitely suits you. He kissed her cheek.Thankyou and now get away. Khushi push him away a bit. Kaisi biwi ho tum husband ko romance be nahi karnay deti. (What sort of wife are you, you don't even let your husband romance with you). He pouted a bit.Arnav you get your romantic hormones active at wrong times keep them in check. Khushi chided. Arnav kissed her cheek once again you look very cute when you gets angry. He winked at her and left picking up Arushi in his arms.
*-*-*
Khushi came down and met guests in hall. She felt very happy when people congratulated her for Aryan's successful operation and for Arushi's arrival.Khushi noticed how happy Arnav was. He held Arushi in his arms and Aryan was walking besides him. He was introducing everyone to his kids. Laughing freely, talking so casually... So unlike him. He changed alot no doubt. What are you thinking Khushi? Arjun Sharma came and stood beside her following her line of sight and saw Arnav and kids. He is so much changed bhaiyya...why??? I was just trying to find reason for that. Khushi spoke in daze. Khushi Beta, Sia interrupted Hello Arjun beta How are you?. She greeted him. I am fine aunty. He replied.Khushi beta come i want you to meet my friends. Sia took her away.
*-*-*
This ones for you wifey. Khushi heard his voice she turned around and found him sitting on stool with Arushi and Aryan on either side. Mike infront of him and guitar in his hands. tuu ne zi.ndagii me.n aaketuu ne zi.ndagii me.n aake zi.ndagii ho zi.ndagii badal diituu ne pyaar yuu.n nibhaake zi.ndagii ho zi.ndagii badal diituu ne zi.ndagii me.n aake zi.ndagii ho zi.ndagii badal diizi.ndagii badal dii{You came into my life,you came into my life and changed it utterly.You fulfilled our love and changed my life utterly.You came into my life and changed it utterly.You changed life utterly.}He look directly in her eyes Spoke with honestytuu ne zi.ndagii me.n aaketuu ne zi.ndagii me.n aake zi.ndagii ho zi.ndagii badal diituu ne pyaar yuu.n nibhaake zi.ndagii ho zi.ndagii badal diituu ne zi.ndagii me.n aake zi.ndagii ho zi.ndagii badal diizi.ndagii badal dii{You came into my life,you came into my life and changed it utterly.You fulfilled our love and changed my life utterly.You came into my life and changed it utterly.you changed life utterly.}He stood up Walk to her side.ishq me.n tere ham kya se kya ho ga'ebhuulkar yeh jahaan bas tumhaare ho ga'etere bin ae sanam hai.n adhuure se hammil ga'e tum hame.n khwaab puure ho ga'etuu ne faasle miTaaketuu ne faasle miTaake zi.ndagii ho zi.ndagii badal diizi.ndagii badal diituu ne zi.ndagii me.n aake zi.ndagii ho zi.ndagii badal diizi.ndagii badal dii{What have I changed into, and from what, in my love for you?Forgetting this world, I became yours alone.Without you, beloved, I'm more than incomplete. (?)I found you, and my dreams came true.You erased the distances,you erased the distances and changed life utterly.You changed life utterly.You came into my life and changed it utterly.You changed life utterly.}He cupped her face and spoke honestlyaisii diiwaanagii hamne dekhii nahii.njaan-e-jaan sochkar hamko lagta hai Daryeh to ek daur hai sach to kuchh aur haikal jo honewaala hai uskii kis ko khabaris moR par yuu.n laakeis moR par yuu.n laake zi.ndagii ho zi.ndagii badal diituu ne zi.ndagii me.n aake zi.ndagii ho zi.ndagii badal diizi.ndagii badal dii{I've never seen such madness;thinking about it, love, I get scared.This is but a stage (in time), but the truth is something else.Who can know what will happen tomorrow?Having brought me to this turn in the road,having brought me to this turn, you changed life utterly.You came into my life and changed it utterly.You changed life utterly.}He pulled her to himself swayed a little placing his lips on her forehead.
*-*-*
Khushi changed after feeding Arushi. She stood in balcony looking at sky. She was overwhelemed by todays event she couldn't help feel guilty...but she cannot help it. Arnav on the other hand put Aryan to bed after changing his nappy. He came out of bathroom after taking quick shower found his wife in black satin gown standing in balcony under moonlight.Hoor of Jannah...She looked ethereal totally breath taking in black color which compliments her skin in perfect way, cherry on top was moonlight generously showering on her figure. Arnav just wanted to go there kiss her hard on lips, make love to her that she forgets everything in the world and in the end... He wanted to hide her from this world no pain, no wound nothing such can ever reach her and his kids. He wore black trouser and black west. Opening balcony door which broke her trance she turned and looked at him with some unknown feeling in her eyes which he couldn't figure out why she looked sad and somewhat hesitant.Next moment he was about to fall back on his hips with intensity of her hug. She was hugging him tight so tight that he could feel her curves pressed against him. Khushi what happen? he asked pulling her head back a bit. She looked at him with teary eyes. She nodded no to him and next moment she smashed her lips on him. He let her have upper hand. She nibbled, sucked her lips good for 10 minutes Arnav deepen the kiss his tongue enter her mouth tasting her silva, their tongues dance together for dominance. Arnav pulled back, both were breathing heavily. Their foreheads glued together.I want you to make love to me Arnav and that too Right now and here.She spoke confidentiality. Making his eyes snap open and look at her with surprise cum shock. She want to get intimate??? Love making???? You want me to make love to you Khushi he confirmed.Khushi nodded yes.Your wish my command Jaan Arnav spoke.That's it.He started kissing her again, they shuddered each others clothes and hungrily quenched their thirst. He gave her ride to another world...A world full of love, passion and pleasure.
*-*-*
Khushi layed on his bare chest their nake bodies covered with grey satin sheet. Arnav was sneaking kisses in between while they lay silently in each others arms. Arnav... When i came to know Aryan had...She choked on her words... I felt my world is coming to an end last reason of my living is setting away...i complaint to God why did he is testing her to such an extent that every person in my life is leaving me alone. I never thought i will come back to you ever again. I never thought i will ever bear to see your face ever again but i guess fate has always different plans in stores. This was very difficult decision for me to contact you for bone marrow test but i have to swallow this bitter pill. Doctor and Payal both pushed me to talk to you but I knew you back then what will make you agree to my terms. Once in Goa while working i heard a song on radio which really touched me. Its words explained me something and after that i learn to live with pain happily. Andhera pagal hai kitna ganehra haiChubta hai dasta hai phir be yeh mera haiUski he godi main saar rakh soona haiUski bahoon main chupkay say roona aankhon se kaajal ban bahata andhera aaj
(The darkness is mad; how dense it is!It pierces me; it bites me; even so, it is mine.In its lap, I'll rest my head to sleep.In its arms, I'll hide myself to cry.The darkness today flows from the kohl rimming my eyes.)When i have darkness of pains and cruelty of fate in my life then no Ifs and Buts would have helped me... Coming to you marrying you nothing should effect me because i had bear far bigger grieves and this time it was to save my only reason to live.My Ari if i had to die to save him i wouldn't have thought twice but i guess fate has different plans. I had to come here stay with you, gather love of this family, see another side of you, most of all i had to bear my bundle of joy my Aru. Khushi... Arnav kissed her temple softly caressing her back slowly. I don't know how should i apologise to you. I wish i wouldn't have got pumped by shyam and ended up killing your soul, humiliating our love. I swear on my kids Khushi i really like you back then and when we spent night together my intention was not to humiliate you Khushi it was just i was disturbed. Ma and dad had big fight at home and came to know Di's wedding was fixed and no one has a choice to refuse to it and then Shyam pumped me and i ended up hurting you. She hmmed in response. I love you Khushi i swear i do from bottom of my heart. I won't be able to live without you and my kids. Khushi snuggled more in his chest. I am sleepy. Arnav pecked her lips. She needs time to trust him once again. He concluded not that he was blaming her.
*-*-*
Next morningIt was sunday morning. Arnav lazily stretched his limbs. His room was silently no bickering and crying of kids. He checked his mobile watch it was 10:30 am i slept till late. He turned and found him alone on bed. Is kids sleeping till late of Khushi already taken them down. He thought with smile. He remember their last night love making session. Ohhh God he loved every bit of it. Her cries, her moaning, her screaming his name, scratching his back, equally participation in all acts, reciprocating his feelings, passion. Most of all he loved her request of love making God he so wish to see her now and kiss her hard on her lips, squeeze her full bosoms in his hands, grind her hips to her's in short make love with her once again. Tonight should be special one. I should surprise Khushi and kids by taking them out for dinner, movie and yes ice cream. He smiled goofily before getting up from bed walking towards bathroom. Arnav quickly freshen up. He went down for breakfast. Entering dining room he greeted His parents.Good Morning Ma, good Morning Dad. Good morning beta they greet back in union. Sia laid toast on his plate filled his glass with fresh orange juice. Arnav its time for kids to eat Khushi shoukd be down here for breakfast by now. Why is she not here? Is Aryan and Arushi alright?Sia's question make him stiff in his posture. He looked at his mother's face to see the trace of any joke she was trying play with him but No she was serious. Khushi isn't in room infact kids as well. He spoke words in daze and unknown fear gripping his heart in terrifically. He stood up with jerk making his chair feel down. KHUSHI!!! KHUSHI!!! ARYAN!!! ARUSHI!!!! KHUSHI!!!! He screamed in top of his voice standing in living room but nothing helped. He ran upstairs to his room everything was there on its place. He checked wardrobe their clothes were hanging there, kids. Clothes were there and their Accessories as well. He turned around to leave when his eyes fell on something near Aryan's attending bed.
*-*-*
Sir Watchman said he saw Khushi madam leaving almost three hour back. She has gone to mandir infact he was the one who brought Taxi for her. She wanted to attend morning arti of mandir.Ajrun nodded. But something smells fishy. She should have been back by now.et me try her number. Sia dialed it numerous time but it was switched off. AHHHNNN Sia and Arjun shuddered with the intensity of scream they heard from upper floor. Followed soon crashing voices. Both rushed up and found Arnav in dishevel state his hands bleeding profoundly. His tears running down, his screams and heart shaking cries making them cry along him. Arnav's eyes fell on his mother. He came running to her. He looked crazy manic at the very moment to her. Arnav beta... Sia tried to cup his face but he was in no state to be calm. Maa stop her... She... Left... Khushi left me Ma with every word his cries were getting loud. He was in no sense to register what he was doing it. Ma see this letter her mangalsutra... she went away...took my kids as well... Maaa stop her... She always listen to you MAAA... WHY AREN'T ANYONE LISTENING TO ME... KHUSHIII COME BACK. He fell on his knees crying badly, KHUSHIII FOR HEAVEN SAKE COME BACK... DAMMIT I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU... ARIII ARUSHI BRING YOUR MOM BACK... HOW CAN SHE PLAY REVENGE GAME ON MEEE... SOME ONE GO AND BRING HER... KHUSHIII DON'T DO THIS... PLEASEE COME BACKKK. Arjun do something Arnav...Sia sobbed looking at her son's manic condition.ARJUN!!! YES SHE MIGHT HAVE GONE THERE. He rushed out of room. Arjun followed him. *he is reffering to khushi's brother here*Arnav stop. Arjun called him. DAD I AM IN NO MOOD TO LISTEN TO YOUR LECTURES LEAVE ME alone please. He was furious like injured tiger but ended up pleading. Son wait calm down i am not here to stop you. Give me the keys i'll drive you there. Calm down she'll be back she might have gone to Payal's house or Arhun's house. She cannot leave you son. You both have two kids now. Don't worry. Arjun drove Arnav to Arjun sharma's flat but it had huge lock mocking them them. Arjun called Akash to ask about Khushi but she wasn't there. He dialed Arjun Sharma's number but he was in Lucknow. Arjun asked Sia to dial orphanage's number and ask about Khushi but no she wasn't there as well. She left me dad... She wanted to punish me for my deed, she do not trust me, she was with me for Aryan just last night she told me. Flashes of last night was making hin cry more. He felt helpless and aimless at the moment. He lost everything...!!!