Chapter 39

Chapter 39
Payal i am pregnant with Arnav's child...La cried. I don't know what to do. I cannot raise my baby alone, here Arnav is married to Khushi...what will happen to my baby... Arnav used me...he announced his relation with me, got intimate with me and now married Khushi... Lavanaya broke down.
Though how bad a women is but when she is becoming a mother she had different feelings. I wanted to abort the baby first...but then i couldn't...i couldn't kill that innocent growing inside me.Help me Payal...bring justice to my baby...to me. I beg you. Lavanya cried badly.
What are you thinking? Akash circled his arms around her waist pulling her more to him, kissing her cheek soundly. Nothing, she tried to brush off his question.Is it about lavanaya. He spoke in I-Know-You-Well tone.Payal sigh, Arnav...how can he commit same mistake again and again. First he made relation with Khushi without naming it respectfully and then with Lavanaya. How immoral he is, how patethic he is? He is creeping me now. God knows how many more girls will come out with his kids. Payal i don't know about this? I just want you to think bit selfishly for Khushi at the moment. Ari's life is connected with her and new born. We will see Lavanaya later. About involve in nameless relation if Arnav is responsible equally Khushi and Lavanaya are. Payal cut him.Yes Khushi and Lavanya are also responsible for putting their trust on such a Casanova person. She replied angrily.I believe Khushi to be responsible but she was naive young girl hardly of 19 years old but lavanaya is 24 she knew his media portrayed image. Every week a new girl entered with him in parties to stop that shit and to be precise to benefit his company he hooked up with Lavanaya, who equally enjoyed her new relation status, not only enjoyed but used it for her benefit. Payal let Arnav, Khushi, Lavanaya and Time to resolve this issue, do not try to spoil it for them. Forget it you saw Lavanaya, Forget it totally. Akash turned and left the room with Payal stuck in deep pool of thoughts.
*-*-*
It was almost last days of her seventh month of pregnancy and Arjun and Sia arranged her Godhbharai. Khushi's happiness added to her glow of face. Her baby bump was very much visible. Her carvings were still same made Arnav go crazy. She enjoyed every bit of pregnancy. Aryan was growing but as doctor told them Aryan's growth will be slow then normal child but now he was able to walk few steps without help. He was able to speak few words, calling their names which were actually very cute. Ajun, C daa, anav pa, Ma, jali bui,Khushi tried to correct him to learn to call his Arjun and Sia atleast by dada dadi but both stopped her. They actually loved how he called them. Today it was Godhbharai of Khushi and celebration of Anjali's pregnancy. Decorators were busy doing their work. Event planner helping staff lady was helping Sia to arrange gifts for Guest. Sia bought several Saree for ladies, few close ones were to given silver ornaments, men were to be gifted watches. Arnav had special plans to gift his friends something which they will remember forever.
*-*-*
Khushi and Anjali were sitting and their mehndi Artists were adoring their arms and feets. Khushi was scared a bit yet excited for this. She was scared what if someone taunt her or say something bad about Aryan...she had unknown fear.Khushi...she hear familiar voice calling her. Looking up she found him. She stood up walk to him carefully, she hugging him...where were you? I missed you alot Bhaiyya. Your Arjun Bhaiyya is now back. You don't have to worry about anything. I will take care of everything now. He assured her. Khushi nodded smiling. She called Hp to bring Aryan, now a days he hides himself somewhere and she is not able to find him. Later she find him in their bedroom. She saw Arnav bringing him out. Arjun Man how are you? Arnav spoke he took step to hug him but next moment he found his hand forward. He found his gesture rude but ignore it finding his Misunderstanding. Arjun turned to Khushi, who looked at Arnav, she knew Arjun is angry with him and will not hesitate to show his anger towards him through his words and action.
Tell me how is everyone treating you here? Your in laws, your...Khushi cut him with satisfactory smile.

Bhaiyya everyone treats me well. Ma she is a darling mother in law anyone could have. Papa he is not a man of words but he is nice. Di she is sweet.

And Arnav. Arjun spoke carefully looking intently in her eyes.

He is taking good care of mine and Aryan. He is treating well. Khushi replied back.

Sia came in hall quiet a few minutes back and heard their convo. She cannot take Arjun's words or investigation rude when she knew his sister already suffered because of her son.

Her son... She looked at his face. He looked somewhat blank...

Sia took him away to give few moments of privacy to both brother and sister.

*-*-*

Arnav sat on bed in his room with Aryan playing beside him. He was lost in his thoughts.

Khushi entered the room. Arnav can you please help me with my dress. Beautician will be here any moment.

Arnav nodded. He quietly did all what she wanted him to do. Without arguments.It kind of irked Khushi.

Arnav put this box on bed. Khushi spoke purposely.
Arnav went to bed and placed it there. No Arnav it will mess up the room. Place it on table.Arnav went to table and place it there. No keep it on rack. Khushi spoke again. He quietly placed it there.

Khushi went near him, Arnav are you alright? She asked him with concern. Arnav looked at her nodded softly with weak smile. She cupped his face. Are you sure? Arnav hugged her tightly.

Khushi please do not leave me ever again, i won't be able survive and i mean it. I cannot live without. He spoke in determine tone.

Ar...Arnav what happen? Khushi asked with concern.

Nothing Khushi but tell me you won't leave me ever. I am getting wrong vibes...i am scared Khushi. Arjun is do not like me...and i think he will take you away from me...khu...

Door opened with Sia entering the room. Khushi get ready soon guest has started arriving. Chottey you also get ready. Give Aryan to me i'll change his clothes. Hurry up.

Arnav left to washroom to change his clothes. Khushi took her belongings to move to guest room where beautician was getting Anjali ready.

*-*-*

Arnav was meeting his friends. Akash met Arjun Sharma. Hey man how are you? Arjun return his hug. I am fine thankyou how are you? Great meet my wife Payal. Akash introduced Payal.

Shyam entered the hall holding bouquet of flowers. Arnav welcomed him. Muskan, Rahul, Jay, Akash, Payal were already talking sitting at corner. Shyam joined them much to Payal's distaste. She tried to leave but Muskan didn't let her.

Otherside Payal was worried about Khushi, what if she comes to Know about Lavanaya. God please make everything ok for Khushi, make it better for Aryan and Khushi. She prayed whole heartedly.

Arnav come here. Sia called him for family photograph. Several pics were clicked of Arnav with family, khushi alone, Aryan and then with khushi and Aryan both.

Arjun Singh Raizada held mike in his hand.
Goodevening Ladies and Gentlemen, we Thankyou for joining in our happy moment and to bless my daughters. Enjoy everyone.

Function was going fine, many starters were being served, people were eating drinking enjoying. Ladies were busy with their games and blessings both pregnant girls.

Khushi!! A voice of Arnav took her attention along with everyone else. I am a worst man any girl could get. The way i hurt you, broke you...any punishment for me would be smaller one but living few memorable months of my life with you gave me insecurity...i don't want to lose you not now not ever...!!!

I am sorry for every words, every action every pain...i hurt you alot. I am sorry.

He held guitar from guitarists sat on stool.

Playing the guitar but his eyes were glued to Khushi.

Haan ho gayi galti mujhse main jaanta hoon
Par ab bhi tujhe main apni jaan maanta hoon
Ek aakhiri mauka de mujhe
Aaj bhi main tujhe apni shaan manta hoon

(Yes, i have made a mistake
But I still consider you my life
Give me one last chance
I still consider you my pride)

Sirf saanse hi to baaki hai jab teri yaad aati hai
Yaad me teri saath ye bhi chhod jaati hai

(Only breaths are left there, when i miss you
In your memory these breaths left me too)

He sat there looking intently at her admitting his mistakes

Ghalti to sabse hoti hai galti mujhse bhi ho gayi
Ab maaf bhi karde mujhe kyu door itna ho gayi

(Everyone makes mistake, i made it too
Now forgive me, why you have gone so far)

Ek ghalti ke liye kyu sath chhod tu kyu muh mord gyi
tu Kyu be nishaan sa nishaan chhod gayi tu

(For one mistake why you left me, why you abdicated me
Why you left a spotless scar on me)

He asked her forgiveness with misty eyes. He had fear in his heart he will lose her.

Haan ho gayi galti mujhse main jaanta hoon
Par ab bhi tujhe main apni jaan maanta hoon
Jaan maanta hoon...
Ek aakhri mauka de mujhe
Aaj bhi main tujhe apni shaan manta hoon
Shaan manta hoon...

(Yes, i have made a mistake
But I still consider you my life
Consider you my life...
Give me one last chance
I still consider you my pride
consider you my pride...)

He begged for one more chance to prove himself to her, his love for her.

Socha kuch pee kar tujhe bhula dunga
Par pee kr bhi yaad aayi tu
Itni si baat par chhod gayi
Jaana hi tha to aayi kyu
Jeena mera aasaan kar
Tu milke ye ehsaan kar
Yaad teri sataati hai
Ab aaja baat maan kar

(I thought i will forget you by drinking
But after drinking i remembered you
You left me on such small incident
If you had to go, then why you came in my life
Make my life easy
please do a favour by meeting me
You memories make me restless
Please understand, come back!)

He stood up from stool move to her direction. Lost in his thoughts remembering those days when he wanted to forget her but he couldn't, He was asking help from her to help him lift this burden up from his heart taht he felt after betraying her.

Jab jab tu chali jati hai
Aisi nami cha jati hai
Jaise gir prde ho badal mujh par
Ek aanch dil pe aa jati hai

(Whenever you goes
There's this damp
Like clouds has fallen on me
A fire starts in my heart)

He moved around her pouring his feeling out.

Jab aankhen band hoti hai bas tu sath hoti hai
Teri yaadon ke takiye pe bas raat meri soti hai
Tu kyu door hai yun mujhse tujhe chahta hu pure dil se
Sun le meri aarzoo
Tu hi meri jaan hai tu hi mera jahaan hai.
Tu hi hai sab kuch mera Adhoora tere bin dil ye mera Kyu tu samajhti nahi
Ye dil hai sirf tera

(When i close my eyes, you are with me
On you memories' pillow my night sleeps
Why you are away from me, I loves you from my full heart
Listen to my wish
You are my life, you are my world
You only are everything to me
Without you my heart is incomplete
Why you don't understand this
This heart is only yours)

He handed Guitar to guy sat on her knee in front of her sofa held her hand in his. He told his feeling how he felt empty without her, what she meant to him.

Haan ho gayi galti mujhe main jaanta hoon
Par ab bhi tujhe main apni jaan maanta hoon
Jaan maanta hoon...
Ek aakhri mauka de mujhe
Aaj bhi main tujhe apni shaan manta hoon
Shaan manta hoon...

(Yes, i have made a mistake
But I still consider you my life
Consider you my life...
Give me one last chance
I still consider you my pride
consider you my pride...)

A lone tear follow down his eye, He apologise to her again.