CHAPTER 7

CHAPTER 7
Goa!!!ASR our team has reached here for shoot. Lavanaya Madam will be here by evening. Yes everything else is in check. When are you going to reach here...i'll book a room for you here ...all arrangements will be done by evening and then you can come and check it.Aman turn to his team Asr will be here by evening and tomorrow morning according to weather forcaste it will be windy day and according our collection it will be perfect.Khushi on the other hand was on her store, she was bit busy again as new stock was displayed and many customer were there to purchase. Aryan was better today. Hello pretty young lady, hey handsome how are you? You strong voice force khushi to turn.Arjun bhaiyya, When did you came back. Khushi glowed in happiness to see her brother. ALLO aryan spoke in his cute language.Nice change khushi he speaks now. Khushi smiled in return yes he started speaking Arjun sharma Was her cousin, Yes he was her paternal uncle's son. He was very small at time when khushi was thrown out, 2 and 3 months back when arrive here in Goa, they accidentally met here he saw ancient locket of khushi that was their family heirloom, he recognise her she was his sister which his dada threw out. He force her to take her back home but she refuse to go with him, as now she don't want to go back to any of her family nor parental nor maternal, she don't want to humiliate herself more. Arjun knew about Khushi's love life's history too he knew everydetail about her...but the thing he didn't knew is Arnav was the one who ruin her like this.Khushi i am just here for two days just for work but i want to spent some time with my sister and my sister and this handsome hunk. Arjun said pinching Aryan's cheek.Oh bhai not again for just two days, Khushi poutedLets go out we'll lunch together. Arjun said.Opps no not today bhai as new collection is displayed so we have more customers today can we go tomorrow please. Khushi was happy to see him and don't want to miss the chance to spend some time with his brother.Fine we will spend 3 to 4 hours together and will have lunch in RESTAURANTS NAUTILUS together. Arjun said patting her head. He sat there talking to her for sometime and then left.In evening.GoaBogmallo Beach ResortArnav reach there, his suite was sea facing. He liked the view it was peaceful and relaxing. He was enjoying this. Aman came inside his room and brief him about next day shoot.He did enough hardwork for this collection. This was his personal favourite one so he want to look into every matter of this collection. Lavanaya enter his room and lock behind her, Aman had left long. She walk ahead and hugged him from behind. ASR i missed you so much. Its been so long we are get time to intimate with eachother. Lets do it tonight. Lavanaya turn him lean near his lips she spoke Love me Arnav tonight i am all yours!!!!Then press her lips on his. He stood there frozen, these words hit him again, Memories of her once again dawn in him. He slept with many models...softness of her lips, her body, moan of hers, hesitate touch of her's he never felt them again in any other girl. Her touch, Her moves,other girl Her hesitation, Her feelings, Her softness, Her lucious lips, Her sweetness, Her taste, Her full bosooms...non agirl have them except her. Her everything was unique. Lavanaya move back feeling him not responding, ASR what happen...aren'tyou in mood today. Lavanaya leave me alone, Asr but...GO!!! he shouted lavanaya knew its useless to talk to him.Next morning.Khushi reach her store. Aryan was sleepy today, He was little weak now. Khushi started her daily chores at store, customers were coming and going. It was 12:30 now Arjun came to her shop.Hey sweety pie How are you Khushi smiled and noddded. Hey handsome sleepy sleepy again. Arjun pouted looking at lazy Aryan.(hmmph i m lazy dnt knw why...!!!)Yeh he isn't well from two days he has fever and flu. I took him to doctor's clinic last night as well he change medicines and advice to give him warm water with honey.I hope we can go now, you ok with this i mean you work will not suffer.Arjun said politely. erm no everything is set. Lets go.GoaBogmallo Beach ResortASRi have booked your lunch table with Lavanaya at 1:30pm, in resort's Resturant. Arnav nodded. Aman I want to you to recheck everything Shoot will be at 5 pm i want everything to be check and fully organised. I will be leaving back tomorrow morning.GoaBogmallo Beach ResortRESTAURANTS NAUTILUS(yes this resturant was in same resort)12:55pm,Come khushi, Arjun led her into resturant on their booked table. Arjun ordered starters and famous chinese cusine of resturant. Arjun was well settle business man of lucknow he was considered top businessmans of lucknow. He selled chicken kari sari and dresse and few other famous embroidered clothes. Basically he was in same line of Arnav he was like supplier who sell their products to big fashion houses.Aryan and Arjun were playing. Aryan was now much better. He started playing. Khushi was much relaxed to see him like this. He wanted to explore this new place where his mamo brought him. Khushi and Arjun were talking and eating, Aryan was done with his food as he was eating very less now a days. Aryan grab the golden chance to explore around. He walked around and reached Main door.(nice place mamo brought us...hhmmm need to explore more and more...oye that look nice withso many yellow sparkles (he is talking abt chandelier here) aww that door handle is nice lets checkhow it feel He giggled.//*~*~*//Arnav walk down it was 1:30 pm, Lavanaya joined him in lobby. ASR i know you like chinese and this resort is famous chinese resturant. Well thanks for the treat. Both walk till entrance. ASR you walk ahead i'll join you i need to use restroom.Arnav open the door and baby boy fell down on floor on his diapered hip. Arnav looked down on baby, He felt and urge to pick the boy up in his arm. Arnav saw his boy's big round eyes welled up in tears. He bend down and pick the kid who was now crying loudly. Whole resturant was filled with his cries. (aww my hip you drop me it pained me, you scared me like this,)Arjun and khushi heard his voice oh i think Aryan is crying. Khushi you sit and eat i'll bring him here. Khushi nodded and continue with her food but her eyes were following him.