CHAPTER 17

CHAPTER 17

She came forward and took ARyan and patted his back so he gets quiet. Khushi don't cry like this please you are sinking my heart like this. Don't worry he will be alright. Haina Shona Aryan putted his head on her shoulder.
Khushi listen, see i think he is hungry feed him and put him to sleep i think he still have fever. Payal spoke with concern.Khushi took him into her lap. She unhook her blouse and bra and started feeding him covered him inside her saree's pallu.Payal smiled at little baby sucking milk from her mother while trying to beat fabric to come out of it.Khushi Payal hugged her don't worry we'll see to it. What did doctor say? Payal spoke.Khushi looked at him. He said this cancer is common in baby's, we can treat him with chemotherapy or radiations. She sobbed payal my small baby how will be he able to cope with all this. such strong dozes of medicines... Everything will be ok Khushi don't worry.Khushi admitted Aryan to hospital in few days, she opened small branch of her boutique here in Delhi for time being, She worked from hospital. When Payal or his nanny was there in hospital she goes there and check everything. Her boutique was getting successful. She needed money for her son's treatment too. Which was expensive too.Khushi was successfully able to arrange finance for his treatment. His radiation therapy was going on.A month later,Payal and Akash were in their room. Payal don't you think we should tell Arnav about Aryan and his disease. Akash didn't you get any other best way to humiliate Khushi huh??? Don't you think he don't have right on her or her son now. The way he pushed her out they way he humiliate her infront of whole college do you think it will be feasible for us to let him know. There were many places Akash where he should have know but Khushi didn't told him. Do you know the day Khushi was in labor her condition for delicate, she can easily die. She was weak very weak to deliver a baby. Doctors already told her many time to take care of herself eat healthy take bed rest and all. Who was there to pamper her to take care of her who can assure her you take rest and don't worry for anything. She has earn her bread Akash no one there to even feed her. She needed Arnav most at that time when she was bearing his child, i know still last decision will be of Khushi's.In hospital.Khushi was in Aryan's room. Khushi looked at him very carefully. His soft baby hairs which she caress to lull him to sleep were not there anymore. He look much more thin. He looked very weak. A lone drop fell down, Khushi lean and kissed his forehead. In this one month Khushi has been living in hell, her baby was having cancer, he loose alot much weight. He was very short tempered now. He already was but now extremely short tempered. Khushi pinch his little nose and he stir in irritation and frown appear on his small forehead. Khushi couldn't control her laugh. Thats when Doctor enter. Good evening Miss Gupta.Good evening doctor. She wished back politely. He check Aryan his reports for good twenty minutes.Payal and Akash enter same time. They stood beside her and waited for doctor to speak.Doctor spoke after 25 minutes. Well Miss Gupta, Chemo and radiation is damaging his bone marrow and this will effect in cell production. In other words his cancer isn't curing.Tears follow down Khushi's eyes. Payal held khushi Akash step in, Doctor what other way we can use to cure it how we can stop this damage. Well we need bone marrow transfer. Either parents can give this or siblings or someone whose bone marrow matches with him. Khushi spoke quickly, his blood and mine are same you can take my bone marrow.Miss Gupta actually its not important your blood matches so your bone marrow will also match. We need to conduct separate test for this. He wrote something on paper and then extended it towards khushi.Here i want you to conduct this test does Aryan has any sibling?? if yes make sure they too go through this test and so as his father.Father... Khushi felt some one squeezed her heart no she don't want him back in their life. Payal and Akash shared a glance Payal immediately turn back to Khushi.I hope your bone marrow will match his. She smiled to assure her. Khushi though nodded her but strange fear gripped her heart. She don't want him to know about her life, her baby, everything related to themNext day Khushi gave blood for Bone marrow test she prayed to her God her bone marrow matches to Aryan else ... she don't want to think about it. A week pass like this, She went to every mandir and Darga and gurdvara's she knows. Khushi Swore on all her gods, Her bone marrow matches to Aryan's and Her baby gets well soon.She was sitting in hospital with Payal. She was looking at her baby who has lost his hairs. Those hairs which she love to ruffle. She saw how much weight he lost. He was very short tempered now he gets agitated very soon.Docotor knock on door and enter the room he checked Aryan, Khushi went all cold she knew Doctor is here with reports. Payal held her hand and squeezed her hand and assure her everything will be alright. Doctor turn to her. Miss gupta i told you to ask his father and siblings if he has to go for test but blood related only you went for test. Your bone marrow didn't matched his.Khushi took two steps back in horror. Payal held her shoulder. H..how...is...it...po.p.po..p...possible, our bloods matched to each other.Miss gupta i told you earlier bloods matches its not necessary your bone marrows too matched with him. didn't our matched to him Payal spoke can't we donate to him.Docotr look at her and spoke no because your isn't matching with him too.I want to meet his dad we can go for his test and if his test doesn't match...then you have to go for another baby means a sibling of Aryan. This will only save Aryan's life. His bone marrow is getting damaged. Chemo and radiations are strong for him.Doctor left the room leaving horror struck khushi behind.