Chapter 40

Chapter 40

Khushi was sitting happily chatting with equally chirpy Muskan and somewhat lost Payal. Khushi thought Payal isn't well. Khushi we are going to get dinner should I bring your plate or Arnav will feed you. Muskan winked at her.

Khushi blush a little. Muskan GO!!! Payal gave tight smile before Khushi could question her she left. She made sure not to sit alone with Khushi or cross way with Arnav. She was hell angry on Arnav. Once again he did something to ruin Khushi's happiness but this time Aryan's future was linked with Khushi's.

*-*-*

ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA!!! 5.5 height lady with big baby bump screamed grabbing everyone's attention.

WHERE THE HELL IS YOU? I NEED MY RIGHT; I NEED MY BABY'S RIGHT. COME OUT YOU S******l.

Lavanaya, Sia stood in front of her. Is this a way to barge in ongoing function and shout like dragon. What's the matter you could have come later on or before hand to talk this is not the way to barge in a family function.

I am not here to talk to you MRS RAIZADA. Lavanaya sternly spoke before pushing her aside walking to the center of the hall.

ARNA...

SHUT UP LAVANAYA. Arnav roared above from stair case.

YOU SHUT UP ASR Lavanaya retort back. It's easy for you to use a girl and then dump it but it matters a lot to a girl when she had to carry your baby.

Are you out of your mind M.S Kashyap. Arjun Singh Raizada spoke formally.

Honorable Mr Raizada I am totally in my mind...but your son's hormones and his habbit of f*****g around isn't. It's a second lady he got pregnant. Lavanaya retorted back mocking him.

Khushi was numb...Arjun (Her brother) held her firmly from her shoulder's. Khushi's eyes were misty...something again broke inside her...she cannot clearly tell...was it trust upon Arnav or was it her heart...was it trust upon love. Maybe all.

I need few tests to be conduct by you it's important for my baby's health. You have to come along me tomorrow. I need my baby's right I left you for 8 months but not now. I don't have big heart like Khushi to let go of you after you take her advantage. I am not a looser I want every damn thing upon which my baby has a right. Lavanaya yelled.Payal why aren't you speaking now. Cat got your tongue. Didn't I ask you to help me get my right?

Khushi's head snap up towards Payal's she looked at her with hurt filled eyes conveyed her messaged clearly of betrayal she felt from her.

I told you Khushi he cannot change...Arjun spoke I told you to come back home but no you have to wait for another blow of his betrayal. It's enough I won't let you and Aryan breath here for another second. Happy family drama ends here there is nothing to be happy about, it's always betrayal and His betrayal.

Sob escape Sia's mouth she lean onto Arjun SR's shoulder. Arjun...yeh kya ho raha hai? (Arjun what's happening)

Anjali hugged her mom in side embrace.

Scary silence and screaming and yelling scared Aryan a lot he was veiling loudly in arms of Akash.

Enough is Enough Khushi lets go. Arjun held her shoulder firmly cupping her face to make her look up.

He went to Akash took Aryan in his arms took Khushi in side embrace.

Its over Arnav, I never felt you're capable of my Khushi, my Ari. If it wasn't for Aryan I wouldn't have let her anywhere near you. Arjun started walking with Khushi and Aryan.