Chapter 34

Chapter 34

It was saturday,

Arnav has been noticing Khushi who was behaving all normal and kool since the night they consummated where as he was expecting her to ignore him, or avoid him but she was all ok infact nights after that night she took steps towards him encouraging him to make love to her. They have been making love several times on bed, in bathroom, in kitchen in living room where ever they got chance to do it. Last night Arnav remember suddenly light went out it was nice weather Aryan was already sleeping He and Khushi were sitting in silence in Balcony. There was comfortable silence between them when khushi tried to talk, he remember how he shut her up in perfect way now a days he has been experimenting on her. After hours of lovemaking they retired on their bed.

Ohh how will i resist her tonight He asked smiling to himself when he saw her wearing skirt tank top and a scarf on it.

Someone is looking hot today don't you think. Arnav said snaking his arms around her waist.

Khushi lean on his shoulder totally comfortable in his embrace She exhale loudly. Raizada don't even try to be naughty infront of of your friends please its very embarrassing already they know many tales of me bedding with you. Promise me you'll be good boy else two days sex on hold and couch waiting for you manly ass.

Arnav who has hidden his face in neck of her closing his eyes at her words...he know he has to face this he like it or not mistake he commited he has to pay for it. He started placing open mouth kisses there.

Arnav behave Aryan is awake. Khushi hissed. Arnav stop Oucchhh she yelp when he bit her collar bone little hardly, pushing him away she came out of his embrace what are you vampir God its pains.

He smiled at her pulling her back he lick the spot with utmost concentration making her go weak in knees.

Aryan's toy fell on floor and they jerk apart smiled at each other. Khushi quickly went to aryan trying to control her erratic heartbeat. They jerk apart feeling embarrassed.

*~*~*

Arnav wearing Black shirt and Khaki pants was all ready he was checking his mails on his phone. Khushi was getting Aryan ready. he heard her calling for HP to get Aryan's travel bag down. All other bags were in already dumped in car boot. Soon they settled down in car and were driving towards Farmhouse which was almost 2.5 Hour drive from city. Arnav was driving with utmost concentration with light music playing on radio. Enjoying tinkling of Khushi's chooriyan and soft murmurs of his handsome little one. He was content to with pace of his life but somewhere he felt scared. Yes scared, Arnav Singh Raizada was Scarred what if life ditch him and take him away from Khushi...or what if Khushi goes away once again...He felt his breathes dropping...Promising himself he will give her happiness and his love and care that never ever she will think of leaving him again.

Silence was getting unbearable for him

Khushi was smiling at Aryan playing with him. Busy in her world with Her son. Arnav smiled and shook his head lightly. Mom and Son there is papa too driving your car. Khushi chuckled at him. Papa should concentrate on driving then on us its dangerous.

Aryan starting crying. Arnav its time for his cerelac erm can you please stop at some mart please and get new pack older one i forgot to bring. Arnav nodded. Aryan's veils weren't anywhere near to stop. Arnav lower the speed of car almost parked at side of road.Come here champ. Arnav took Aryan in his arms. Lets drive little man. Arnav settle him in his lap and started driving slowly. Aryan somehow forget about his hunger for a while he stood up in his lap jumping up and down a little enjoying his driving. Feelings of having his family near were unexplainable for Arnav to express. He was beyond happy to explain.