CHAPTER 8

CHAPTER 8Two hours later Khushi came back from doctor. He gave him medicines and gave few advices few tests of Aryan.Aryan was sleeping by now. She put him to bed took her food out and started eating lost in her thought about today afternoon. When she met her horrible past.**FLASH BACK**A month laterPayal and khushi were in canteen. Arnav and his gang too came and sit there.Payal i am not too easy here Khushi said to payal, Khushi what happen. I am looking at you since last month, aren't you feeling well Huh? payal touched her face her forehead but she didn't have fever. Erm no payal i m fine but i m not comfortable especially near that guy Arnav he is ogling at me where ever i go. I tried to ignore him but he is still after me. Is he mad or something. Payal looked at her, you are first girl whose runing away from him...but its best don't try to near him. He is biggest player of college. Baap ka paisa hai, support hai, PArhai main be buhat acha hai, Teacher a chaheeta hai, larkion ke dil ke dharkan hai, Looks ka be acha hai. How could you deny his charm?(he is biggest player of college, has father's money, his support, He id good in academics, teacher's love him, He is girl's heart beat. He has good looks,)He is like a glitter which cannot be gold for everyone Payal, He might be good looking, rich, teacher's do love him, he must Girl's heart beat...but for me he is like a random guy ogling at every girl to get chance. According to me Man who can't respect womens is not a man, he must have his mother his sister at home...if some one else think about them the way he think about other's daughter, he would be ready to kill them at the very moment. He should give respect to womens. About his charm...he cannot make me fall for his charm. I don't like him, He is not my cup of tea. He not my type. I don't like rich brats like him. She knew Arnav must have heard this thats why she use cruel words to hit him so he never try to come in her way again. She looked at him he gave hurted looks. She walk past him.In very next lecture khushi was sitting in class, Professor was busy with his lecture when Khushi heard Jai whispering to Akash. Where is ASR? Akash looked around I don't know he never missed lectures...must be busy somewhere. Why do i care.It was end of the day Khushi was free now she was waiting for auto at the side of road. She saw Arnav driving his car. He didn't left earlier then why did he missed his lecture. Who cares. she turn back to road find auto.Week went like this Arnav do come to College he attended classes but ignored khushi. This was now pricking Khushi. he was ignoring her in classes and even for project he asked Jai to assemble final presentation with khushi...was he hurt from her words...no don't be stupid Khushi...consentrate on your work. to hell with him.She was in library working she need some books for refrences, She asked librarian abt books he told Jai had them, She walk to jai where Arnav jai and Rahul were seated.Erm jai i need books you issued for a whilei am working so need them for refferences. Khushi requested him.Khushi erm there are books Arnav can you pass her the book. Books were out of his range and were near Arnav. Arnav picked the books held infront of khushi. While taking books from him Khushi's hand brushedwith Arnav, Khushi jerk back current ran down her body. She thought Arnav did it knowingly, She glared at him and walk away. Today again Arnav's gazes were on her, following her every move. She was getting irritated.It was recess time Payal and khushi were sitting in Canteen. She saw Arnav and his gang entering. Arnav looked at Khushi but then walk forward only table which was empty was right beside Khushi and Payal. Khushi was done with her food. She stood up to walk out, she looked at Arnav whose chair was just few feets away, she walk passed himKHUSHI he calledshe stopped abruptly eyes widen in shock...how dare he...hold my dubpatta infron of whole college, She grab whatever came to her hand from near by table threw on Arnav's chest.Aooowww He yelledKhushi threw hot steaming Cappacinou on Arnav His chest was burn.Khushi are you mad payal and Akash immediately came forward.Khushi's mouth widen in shock seeing her dubpatta was stuck in nail of chair.She step a head towards Arnav he raised his hand to stop her, turn and walked out of canteen in his way he pulled of his jumper. Payal scolded khushi for being so careless and mean to him. you have burnt him brutally khushi how could you do this. I know you were irritated with his behaviour but how could you do this. You hated him but this is cruelaity Khushi, i never expect this from you.Khushi was on verge of cry, She run out of room. Students were back to classes. She walk to Locker room There she saw him without his shirt sitting there he was unable to put ointment on his wounds, his face was expressionless, Khushi saw him try to put ointment but as he put his fingure on wound he give out small yelp in pain. Khushi couldn't hold anymore she almost run forward forcefully pull ointment out of his hand.Stop khushi you don't need to do this. Arnav said softly rich brats like me need treatment like this.She looked into his eyes tears flow down her cheeks she started sobbing loudly like a kid.i never meant to do this...sob...i never meant to burn you like this, i never burn anyone in my life...sob...it was a mistake...sob...i thought...i thought you held my dubpatta...but hadn't...Arnav was bewilder and scared for a moment is she going to gather whole college here. pakarna chahea tha kya (should i need to hold it)She look at him and cried loudly.shhh shhusshh khushi stop crying ...see please don't cry...She wasn't stop crying Arnav wasn't getting to know how to keep her shut. Khushi see if you didn't stop crying in very next second i'll kiss you. Arnav said in warning tone.Khushi stopped cry her dove shaped eyes were wide in shock. Arnav smiled at her, she looked cute. Arnav chuckled at his thoughts. Arnav you are laughing at me. Khushi looked hurt. Arnav stopped laughing, khushi its ok you stop crying now and i wasn't laughing on you...he lean down towards her face touched her nose with his finger you small nose turned red. You looked so cute when your nose turn red. Khushi looked bewilder on him, Now won't you apply ointment. Khushi smiled and nodded.**FLASHBACK END**Khushi was in his thoughts when call interrupted her thoughts, Payal's name was flashing on screen.Hello yes payal...How are are you?...yes i am fine...no he isn't fine...he is havinf fever, flue, he's throwing up, shivering with cold, though his body is burning hot, He isn't eating finely these days...i don't know doctor said may be this is climatical change or may be he is growing his new teeths. ...you tell hows your marriage preparations going on...yes i will be there...its very difficult for me payal...though i'll attend your wedding...so now you will next visit after your wedding...payal please i beg you i don't want him to know i am here, especially i dnt want him toknow abt Ari...today i saw him here in Goa, I and Arjun bhaiyya went for lunch to sea side resort there, i am bhaiyya was busy talking when Ari grab chance to roam around...next moment we found him in his Arms...I don't knw how... no he didn't saw me...bhaiyya told me he was the one holding Aryan...forget this wedding is on 28th of this month still fifteen days...All the best I wish you happy wedded life with Akash...Tc BUByeAtleast Payal get her happinesses. She turn to see her baby sleeping peacefully. She was worried for him.