Chapter 46

Chapter 46 A

Khushi hugged Payal tightly both sobbed together. Khushi gathered herself firstly consoling her a bit. Payal be strong you have to think about your baby as well.

Khushi please forgive Ma for all bitter things she said you ever. Payal cried ignoring her pleas.

Payal i never took them at heart, she was like a mother to me though she doesn't expressed it verbally but i had felt her love and care for me hidden in her actions. If my words still matter then i verbally pronounce it. I forgive aunty for all bitter things she ever told me.

Both stayed beside eachother for a while then Khushi got up to look around she was feeling restless since she stepped in Delhi.
Where is he?NO KHUSHI Whats harm in it to look for him?Then what will you do?These thoughts were making her more confused and nervous.*-*-*

It was getting dark now. Khushi saw Sia and Anjali sitting there talking to Akash's mother. Rahul, Jai, Akash, Aman standing there at side...except Him.

Akash's mom left from there so as boys only Sia and Anjali were there. Khushi came in front of them. She noticed Sia had lost lots of weight, she looked extremely thin, tired and quiet old.

Maa... She called with teary eyes her voice quirk with emotions. Sia looked at her. Her tears started flowing down. Anjali stood up angrily. Amber Khushi touched her cheek but Anjali stepped back. Khushi didn't missed her red moist but anger filled eyes.

Mama i am going to sit and wait for you downstairs in car. Anjali left. Sia looked at her with helplessness.

Maa... Kaisi hain ap? (How are you?) She asked.
Sia's sob went uncontrollable... Khushi...how can you ask me how am i??? How??? You blamed Arnav for betraying you... There is no difference between you and him except he rectify it and proved he has changed but you... You punished him when he proved himself changed, he proved he is loyal to you now, when he showed how much he regrets what you did? Anyways... I hope what punishment you gave him ... She choke on her words he do not give us. Sia couldn't stand there any more and left.

He...Punish them...How??? God protect Arnavji please... A pray left her lips. Khushi cried...she couldn't help feel ashamed, she couldn't help feel guilty, she couldn't help regret taking raged decision.

Khushi went outside to look where Akash and other boys are so she could get a glimpse of him. Curiosity was eating her up on top Sia's words were killing her heart...

She couldn't find them... Turning back she came to hall. Today if Arnav was here he would have settled everything perfectly for everyone...i miss him alot. Jai cried hugging Akash.

Arnav...is he...NO NO NO... GOD FORBIDS...Khushi scolded herself mentally.God help him protect him.

Muskaan, Khushi called, she was her only hope at the moment whom she can inquire about Arnav. Muskaan took her in hug. Khushi believe in God everything will be alright, i heard about Arnav i felt really very bad... but couldn't come at that time. I and Rahul just came today and heard about Payal's mom.

Muskaan Rahul called her. I'll be back. She spoke before leaving.

Arnav... What happen to him??? If something was wrong with him Payal would deffinately had had told me... God protect him.

Khushi turned and walk to Arjun's flat which was in neighbourhood of Payal's mother's apartment. She saw Aryan was standing at door with Arushi sitting on floor beside him.

Ari beta i told you not to come out then why did you came out and see your sister she is here as well. She went to them heard footsteps behind her. She turned and saw Aman.

Aman hi how are you. Khushi asked with smile but he ignored her royally, he bend down on his knees and foots in front of Aryan, he cupped her face caressing his cheeks lovingly, he hugged him dearly a lone tear fell down. He took Arushi and kissed her cheek softly.

Aman my daughter is a princess. He couldn't help let another set of tear flow down. Its been 5 months he last heard him... Aman drop another kiss on her cheek. He hugged them both to himself.

Aman...How's Arnav? Khushi asked softly next moment she regretted asking it. The way Aman's head snapped towards her scared the wit out of her. His eyes were burning in fury.

How dare you??? HOW DARE YOU EVEN ASK ABOUT HIM? HAVE YOU GIVEN A SECOND THOUGHT BEFORE LEAVING??? COME I'LL TELL YOU HOW HE IS? LET ME DO THIS TO HONOUR TO GIVE YOUR HEART CONTENTMENT.

Aman picked Arushi and held Aryan's hand. Aman where are you taking my kids? Put them down NOW!!! Khushi followed him down but Aman didn't gave ear to it. Aman sat in car with Aryan and Arushi, SIT!!! Aman yelled. Khushi sat she was scared of his reaction. Never ever she had seen him in this way.

What happen to Arnav that provoke him to this behaviour... God please protect him. I don't want anything bad to happen to him. Please!!! Tears fell on her cheeks.

Car stop outside Raizada mansion...somewhere she knew she'd be entering RM once again.

Aman got down with kids Khushi following him he stopped right outside Their room...Now His room.

He opened the door...scene itself sucked the life out of Khushi...she felt someone just punched her heart. Someone just pushed her bare feet on hot burning coals.

Heartbeat of several hearts ...today need life support system to keep his heart beating...to keep himself alive.

Arnav sleeping peacefully on life support system.

Chapter 46B
Heartbeat of several hearts ...today need life support system to keep his heart beating...to keep himself alive.
Arnav sleeping peacefully on life support system. Arnav you know beta i finalised your biggest deal today morning. How i wished you were there raising toast beside me with Mr Bran. Your Ma is worried about you beta. Get up now and end this ... You are killing us this way.Arjun heard voice of little Arushi who spoke loudly looking at them. Arjun's eyes misty his tears uncontrollably run his eyes. His all control his all barriers broke down he started crying. Sia who enter the room hearing voice of angry Aman she too started crying. Ajun...adi little Aryan called with big smile and teary eyes. He run to them hugged them crying for no reason. Arushi who was in Aman's hand started jumping in his arms looking at familiar place, and people. She too cried when she saw her Dada and Dadi crying. Khushi stood like a statue looking at Arnav. A flash film of Arnav run in her mind.His angry, flirty, serious, amused, emotional, caring, generous, lovingly romantic, all avatars was squeezing her heart with pain. I learnt it Khushi. Arjun choke on his words. Money do not matters, once you were at my place with illness of your son. I learnt it how you must have been through looking at your son but my pain is double then yours. He is my jawan (grown up, young) only son, lying on bed like a tiger. Its cuttng my heart day by day its killing me and i am helpless. He opened his hands infront of her. See i have trillions of money with me but i cannot help my son. This was my place which he has taken. It was my age to lie on bed. He is cheating me. Tell him he cannot take my place before me. Arjun cried more.Khushi by now was sobbing uncontrollably. Aryan was sitting beside Arnav holding his hand. Aman left Arushi on bed beside Arnav and went to Arjun to console him. Khushi stood at her place crying looking at scene in front of her which was only cutting everyone's heart into million of pieces. Aryan was holding Arnav's hand kissing it. He had laid his head on his belly.Papa...he called softly but again and again to get a response from him. Arushi had habit when she founds anyone sleeping beside her on bed. She went towards his/her face started slapping slightly making several voices giggling laughing veiling loudly. She did same here she was veiling loudly. OoowwwAaa(Get up and lets play)Ayyyeee(How can you sleep when i am up)Arushi frowned. She started slapping Arnav's face Aheee aheee owwaeehh(get up NOW!!!)Khushi clamp her mouth to stiff her sobs. She realised this was her mistake to go away like this, if she went through all that Arnav was at mistake but unintentionally she punished her kids as well. Who were no where at fault. Their cries their innocent surprised faces to see their family, that loving smiles, those tears of reunion were only making it difficult for her. TUM AUR YAHAN? KON LAYA ISSAY YAHAN? (She and here, who brought her here) Anjali yelled from door. You lost all rights to stay beside my brother. Anjali walked to her and stood in front of her. What more you want? More revenge eh??? Come let do one thing let switch that life support system and for once and all end him. HE WAS THE REASON FOR YOUR MISERIES AND YOU WERE THE REASON HE CHANGED. ITS GOOD HE GOT HIS PUNISHMENT TO STAY AWAY FROM HIS KIDS AND BELOVED WIFE AND SEE HE FULFILLED HIS WORDS KHUSHI. Anjali's face was wet with tears. He said to me he cannot live without you all...he cried like a weak person...she choked he is on the way to ful fill his words fully Khushi. I hope after this revenge gets over. I hope your bruised ego gets heeled. I hope your worst past gets better. I hope your miseries ends. He should die Anjali sobbed... He should get his punishment he broke your heart, he cheated you first and later mend his ways...why he shouldn't do that, he should have rot in hell of his guilt. Its not too late lets just put a big full stop to all this. Lets make your life heaven although we don't have high chances of his waking up. She grabbed Khushi's wrist and took her to monitoring device of Life Support System. Sia's sobs only got louder in background. Kids got scared both started crying loudly. Anjali pulled sobbing Khushi's wrist forcefully to life support monitor to switch button off. Anjali placed her hand on it. Khushi pulled her hand back and Sobbed hysterically. She hugged Anjali. I never wanted him to be punished like this. *sob* I swear i never prayed ill for him *Sob* i loved him from deepest pit of my heart *Sob* even though what he did to me *Sob*Khushi sat down beside bed i didn't want this for him... She cried loudly, i never wanted him to be lie down lifelessly...he is love of my life whatever happened between us my feelings for him did harden for him but i couldn't stop my heart to beat for him.
*-*-*
Later that night.Kids were slept after tiring day. Khushi didnt had a heart to leave...not after this at least. Kids needs Arnav and...Arnav need kids. Doctors continuously told us to motivate him to respond to medicines but he gave up on all of us, his life, Sia's weak voice broke her trance. H...how d..did..th...this happened? Khushi stuttered.