Chapter 38

Chapter 38 A

Khushi was laid on bed and Arnav was massaging her swollen feets. Khushi...he called, i am going to name Arushi as our baby girl's name.

Who told you its going to be a girl...not that i have problem, it can be baby boy as well.Khushi spoke in matter of fact tone.

I know it and yes she will be Xerox copy of yours. She'll has your hair your features your big hazel eyes...and yes she will have her father's temper and brain. Arnav spoke lovingly

Yeah yeah yeah i will not let that happen you two are enough with this horrible tempers of yours. Khushi replied.

Arnav lean forward putting his head on her belly caressing it lovingly. Aru tell your mommy you'll be papa's princess and papa will spoil you a lot.

Arnav stop that ok move back...she spoke rudely. You are spoiling my unborn with this your papa-will-love-to-turn-you-spoilt-brat Love, dare you spoilt any kid and stop caressing my belly ...it...it tickles me.

Arnav caressed her more Khushi started laughing pushing him back. Arnav...st...Stop that ...OMG Arnav you monster leave me...Arnav i need to use bathroom...OUCH...AHHH

Arnav immediately stop tickling her. What happen baby did i hurt you? Khushi speak up dammit.

Arnav she is kicking me dammit. Khushi retorted back agitatedly. Arnav lean in placed a chaste kiss on her belly. Baby be a sweetheart don't kick your mom a lot. She is very precious. Arnav spoke last two words looking intently in her eyes. Go to sleep Khushi. Arnav helped her laying down he tucked her inside blanket. Switching off lights he laid down beside her pulling her into his arms.

*-*-*

Khushi was talking to Aryan in childish tone while folding his clothes. He was now trying to copy every word what adults around him speak. Khushi laughed and encouraged him more. She heard a knock on the door turning back she came face to face with Arjun.

Aap. Khushi asked, she gave disbelief looks. To be honest shock was understatement to be said. She was confuse and somewhere feeling feared. He might hurt her or her Aryan with his venomous words.

Ermm...Woh...I came to....Arjun stutter making Khushi gave more confuse looks. Woh...i brought...this he spoke finally gesture toward two bags in his hand. Khushi looked up quizzically.

He held them in front of her gesture Khushi to hold them. Khushi held them unsurely from him. What are these? She asked

You can...erm...check them. Arjun spoke. Khushi open first bag she found velvet box packet of dress designer zipper packet. Another bag held toys and few clothes ...For Her Aryan's From HIS DADA. A smile appears on her face. She looked up but Arjun was near door.

Rukiyee pa..pa (Stop Papa) Khushi was unsure what she should call him she hesitantly tried for Papa to check if he gets angry or what reaction he gives her but he simply turned and looked at her.

Thankyou Khushi spoke. It wasn't needed but still thankyou.

Ajun Hanku Aryan spoke and giggled. Khushi turned around and looked at Aryan with wide fear dripping eyes. She looked from corner of her eyes to see his reaction. He was calm in fact his eyes were soft. Khushi was shocked yet relief washes over her. She felt bit confident to talk to him.