Chapter 32

Chapter 32

This is difficult more then i thought...Arnav murmure to himself. He was sitting in a meeting but his mind was occupied with Khushi Aryan and the what doctor recently said.

So Mr Raizada what do you think for new Eid and Karwachauth collections do you want dupattas of shamoze silk or chiffon one. Rita asked. Head of designing departments.

We have included fancy motif and resham work motif with all suits. Special red color dresses are there for Karwa chauth i just want your opinion shamoze silk and chiffon dupatta both are used now a days.

AR always introduce innovative thing in its range rita why not mix them. Use chiffon dupattas with digital designed Shamoze panels on it border and crochet lace all around border of dupatta readymade dupatta's. Anjali advised it.

Perfect Arnav admired his di who joined such meetings to give her ideas. She was partner in AR on insistence of Arnav and her mother. Arnav advised her to use her full right. She couldn't attendant office regularly but agreed to attendant meetings where she is needed.

Arnav walked back to his office Anjali followed him there and sat opposite of him looking at him intently.
It was nice piece of advice di i told Aman once any piece gets ready send it to you so you can pass it. Anjali nodded.
Anjali brought her hand forward and held his hand. Arnav looked up little surprised. What's the matter chottey? You seems lost i noticed throughout meeting you were not present there mentally. Is it related to Khushi and you or is it related to Aryan's health.

He exhaled long breath...Di i don't know what i am going to do seriously i feels very difficult. Living with a guilt isn't easy...watching my son in front of me that too when he is fighting with such a big disease. I am all responsible for all this. Khushi she is best mom any kid can have here i couldn't do anything for my son. He is dying i can't do anything. We need to be pregnant but khushi and i am not comfortable with such big step. Whenever i see my guilt of betraying her come in front of my eyes i am dying everyone moment. Its just too difficult. How can i get normal with my my wife to bring another baby when i betrayed her once.Calm down chottey Calm down. the more you'll think about all this the more you'll get confuse and hyper. For Aryan you both had to take this step...try to build up situation to get you and Khushi comfortable in it. Make it easy for you and Khushi. Anjali left leaving Arnav lost in his thoughts.
*_*_*
Arnav stood in window which gave view of busy life of delhi. He stood there thinking what should he do....Arrange some party for her...take her to some 5 star.....give her some expensive jewellery...but then a flash a of their wedding night came to his mind. She will take it all in wrong way. She doesn't like such glittery ways. He knew she like simple ways and normal things nothing extra ordinary.

*FlashBack*

Arnav You know sometimes i carve for at least normal life, Which unfortunately i never got chance to live. Husband and wife in love with each other, Taking their children out for dinner in restaurant, Shopping for kids, Kids demanding parents to get them something attractive they have seen mall. Dad spoiling daughters getting her what she wants sneaking behind mother of the family. Dad taking kids for movie on their special request.

Ahhh what a life it would have been if my parents were alived anyways i would love to spend this life with my husband...She turned in his arms pecking his lips...Picturing you as my husband She giggled with blush coming over her neck and cheeks just give me some exciting feelings inside. She chuckled. Arnav pecked her and hugged her mumbling Pagal.

*Flashback Ends*
He called Aman and ordered him something. After all arrangements were done he decided to call Khushi.

Hi Khushi. Arnav spoke.
Hows Aryan did he ate something and had his medz.
Thats great and you did you had your lunch.
Are you free tonight.
I meant you don't have any plans for evening with
Di. Of Course i know Di has gone back to her house still. She can come over or you can go anytime. Thats great be ready by 7 we are going out. Yes Along with Aryan.

Sia has planned to visit her sister who lived in Simla since long. Now when Khushi was here she decided to go visit her.

Anjali's mother in law asked her son to bring her Bahu back home now She has been in her mayka since long now. So Anjali left back home. Arjun was already out of country for Business tour.

Arnav clear coast to mend up things a little so they at least come little close to each other.

Arnav reached home by 6. He quickly took shower and changed into pair of denim jeans and white button down shirt. He admired Khushi's beauty in her beige Anarkali which had black velvet applic work, motif and silver zari work on its velvet.

Aryan was wearing Denim shorts and red T Shirt.Arnav took him from Khushi's arms. Hey buddy how are you? he kissed his cheek walking out he open the car door for her. Khushi sat inside feeling hesitate. Arnav settled Aryan in his baby chair behind putting seat belts around for protection. He sat in driving seat. He took them to Chinese hotel not some Five star one. He knew Khushi wont feel comfortable there.

Its new restaurant. Rahul told me few days back i thought why not give it a try. Khushi nodded.

Arnav Khushi settle on chairs with Aryan in baby chair. Arnav placed order for them keeping in mind Khushi's favourite dishes. He ordered mild food for Aryan.

Khushi do you remember that chaat wala outside College. Arnav picked up a random topic trying to converse.

Oh han his chaat was best one among all three. Khushi said with genuine smile on her face

He now owns a shop near cafe 65. Ill take you there sometimes. Arnav said feeling content at heart she like the topic of their conversation.

Next one and half hour which couple spent there were talking nonstop about their college avoid controversial part.

They were done with dinner. Khushi lets go we have to reach mall before 9 i have booked for salman's recent movie.

Khushi looked at him quietly looking at him, he use to hate movies and gossip about them today he was taking her there this was all most miracle for her.

Arnav looked up surprised. What lets go we have shorter time. Khushi quickly walked towards car.

Arnav reached multiplex cinema they still had 5 minutes. Arnav grab himself a coffee and soft drink for Khushi they went inside. Getting corner seat Arnav was relieved everything was going according to all he had planned for evening. Khushi was happy infact more then happy when she saw Salman Khan's movie. Aryan was all over to Arnav he let her enjoy movie and he enjoyed her smile and excited expressions. He saw how blush crept over her face sometime she felt emotional, sometime angry. SHe looked at him many times urged him to see at screen rather then her but he cared less who Salman Khan was and who sonakshi was

Next morning.

Arnav was feeling blissful everything went well. Khushi was happy he was too happy.He got invitation yesterday from Rahul and Akash for BBQ party on their farmhouse. Arnav agreed which was on weekend they had to stay over night there. In morning over breakfast table.Khushi he called. Khushi looked up at him urging him to speak up. Be ready by 6:30 pm ill be back we have to go for shopping for weekend. make a list of items you need to travel.Arnav it's not needed...Khushi tried to protest.No KHushi its important this will be good idea i too want to have an idea of baby things after all after some time i will be a father of two babies. He chuckled feeling nervous.Khushi gave small smile and nodded.