CHAPTER 13

CHAPTER 13
Sangeet day
Khushi was in Arjun's flat she choose to stay here more then Payal's Flat. Payal made her strong enough to face Arnav. She built up her courage. Khushi was still quiet nervous, she don't want to attend all these functions as she don't attend them anymore but here was her friend PAYAL she can't afford to loose payal now.
She dressed her self in mustard sari with simple resham and motif work on borders, she tied her hairs in bun and applied very less make up as she isn't comfortable with all this. Payal came in to her room Khushi OMG YOU LOOK LIKE YOU ARE GOING FOR SOME POLITICAL MEETING RATHER THEN SOME WEDDING FUNCTION, HAVE YOU SEEN YOUR STUPID SAREE.
GOD KHUSHI WHAT HAPPEN TO YOUR TASTE. Payal keep on shouting khushi was smiling and keeping on getting ready. Payal pouted where is my handsome. Khushi pointed towards him
(IMAGINE SIZE OF KID 1 YEAR AND 9 MONTHS OLD)
OMG handsome dressed to kill massi huh?? i think i should marry younot Akash uncle huh. She hugged Aryan and kissed him. Aryan smiled and jumped in her arms to leave him down.
Payal left him and turn back to Khushi. Khushi here she brought out box from closet wear this and come down i am waiting if you came in this saree i swear i'll tear your limb apart. Payal showed fake anger. Khushi didn't want to hurt her and wore the saree she gave her.

She walk out and saw Arjun holding Aryan. Bhaiyya i'll take him and leave him with his nany for time being. No khushi its ok when i will get tired or if he sleeps i'll give him to his nany your enjoy the functions. No lets go downeveryone will be waiting for us. Venue for mehndi was right beside where Payal's flat was. It was huge ground where they set for sangeet.
Payal held khushi's hand. Its ok khushi he won't go away he is with Arjun bhaiyya please stay with me. Khushi looked back at Aryan and then started walking with payal.
Lights were switched off in pandal Payal enter with mercury lights on her she was holding Khushi's hand. both friendswere highlighted.
Everyone's eyes were on them. Few admired them and Few were shocked. Few were happy to see them few were surprised.
Khushi felt uneasy with all this attention. Another mercury light highlighted Akash who walk forward and grab PAyal's hand. Payal blushed and walk forward with him. Khushi walked taking slow steps behind. //*~*~*//
Yaar whats taking these bride and groom why are they so late to start these stupid functions. I am always tired with these stupid functions. Jai spoke in lazy tired tone.
Rahul chuckled Saale apni shaadi main kya karay ga (what will you do in your wedding then) Oye apni shaadi kay armaan choor woh tu honay say rahi Arnav kahan hai. (Leave your wedding fantasies tell me where is Arnav your fantasi isn't coming true).I don't know When Payal enter he was here after light came back i don't know where he has gone... He shrugged of his shoulder.He looked around but couldn't spot him. He decided to wait for him to come back.
//*~*~*//
Khushi felt uneasy as many of their college friends were there she was feeling uneasy with stare she was getting they were pointing at her, whispering something about her. She felt like crying seeing everyone loathing looks.
She turn to leave the place when Payal held her hand. Khushi looked at her with teary pleading eyes Payal firmly shook her head slowly she took her hand in her and drag her to introduce her to her inlaws and friends.
Khushi felt different now meeting people who don't know her. She looked around to spot Arjun bhaiyya or Aryan she was missing her baby she never stay apart from him.
Congrats payal i am glad at last you both chose to settle down. Anjali wishes Payal. Payal smiled at her Anjali looked at Khushi whose eyes were roaming around, Di i hope now your feeling good. Anjali gave her small teary smiled and nodded. Don't worry di God can't be unfair to such a lovely lady. Anjali smiled and hugged her
Array ap yahan? (Hey You here?) she saw khushi standing next to payalKhushi looked at her She looked at payal who quickly introduce herDi she is my friend from Goa Khushi she is Anjali di. Khushi now knew who she was
I know her payal actually her son was missing and he came to me we met on beach in goa.Payal smiled and nodded she live there. Ah yeh well nice to meet you once again, Where is your son today?Khushi was feeling more uneasy what if she spoke about her or aryan infront of Arnav.he must be with his nany some where here i am looking for him.ANjali's husband came and called her.
Payal i don't know where is Ar...her eyes catched someone else,time stopped,heart beat gets eracticfamiliar feelings arosed in her hearther breaths gettinf fasterher eyes got tearymemories of love and memories of hatred rush backshe suddenly felt her mouth turn bitter and dry.she remember humilaition she remember betshe remember every cursing, every abuse she facedshe rememeber how she sufferedshe remember her babyHer Aryan...!!!! How both mother son suffered ALONE
ALL ALONE!!!!
HE took step ahead to her, suddenly it felt both are alonein this pandal, No one mattered to him she step back. He tried to reach her, she turn her back to him and ran away into crowd to get lost once again.
//*~*~*//
Hey Mr Raizada how are you? Arjun greeted himArnav turned to him he was best at masking his feelings, He gave him small smiled and answered him but he kept looking at side where khushi ran just a while ago.
Aelo Arnav heard a small kid voice.
Arnav turn to Arjun's side and saw same kid he picked that day in hotel. Arnav felt kid looking cute in grey sherwani and black pajama, His milky white skin and red cheeks complement him more with his suit.
Arnav looked at kid, Arjun started talking, BOOO BOOO Aryan pointed towards lental lighten in decoration. Arnav couldn't help but smile at him.Arjun too smiled At aryan. Aryan beta thats lental. Lennnal Arnav smiled at his pronouciation. Arjun got call he tried to talk o his cell but Aryan being little discover want to hold his phone. Arjun was trying hard to keep phoneaway from Aryan but Aryan pull different stunt to reach ho his cell.
Arnav himself took Aryan in his arms. Aryn smiled at himMr Raizada i am sorry this Ari is getting naughtier i am sorry for the trouble i'llget him back and give him to his mother or nanny.
It ok Mr Sharma i like this kid you get done with your call.Aryan kissed Arnav's cheek or say licked his cheek and wetted with his silva.
(lets see how his cheeks tastes )
Hey man no wetting Ok Arnav said in little stern voice.Aryan giggled and bite his nose tip
OWWW you little man it hurts. (hehehe i love to do that, when ma scolds me i bite her to show my anger)
Rahul and Jai came there. Am i dreaming Arnav pinch me Jai said in dramatic way.The great Arnav Singh Raizada holding baby...?? Well whose baby is this??? KAhi tumhara bacha tu nahi...dost dost na raha itna bara sach chuppaya hum say (you hide ssuch bid truth from us). Jai said all dramtically he didn't knew what he spoke was all truth yes he was Arnav's son.
Shut Up jai. I met this kid in Goa While i went there for shoot. You know Arjun sharma Aryan is his nephew. Rahul pinch Aryan's cheek little hardly. Aryan trun red in anger he hates this.
(UFFU WHY DON'T PEOPLE SEE I DON'T LIKE THIS THING LET ME TEACH HIM LESSON THEN)
Aryan turn to him and punch him on his face. Jai and Arnav laughed.Woah man which lion's son is he what did i do to deserve this punch little man. Aryan glare him making other two laugh. Aryan kept his head on Arnav's shoulder.
I am sorry Mr Raizada give him back to me i'll give him to his mother. Arnav nodded and gave him back to Arjun.Aryan looked at Arnav and started crying.
(i don't want to goi want to be there with him and play with him)
Arjun gave Aryan to his nanny.
Khushi who was watching this son and father interaction from distance, She told nanny to take Aryan upstairs she is coming in a while, she went to payal and excused herself as it was time to feed Aryan. Payal let her go.
Khushi was walking towards entrance of building she walked in and was about to enter lift when a hand stopped her and pull her aside. Her eyes wide in shock her heart started beating erratically. She was stopped by non other ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA.