chapter 2

"Are you okay" Jungkook asked for the hundredth time leading, Jimin to a seat. Jimin was soaking wet, rain drenching his pale skin and Jungkook couldn't quite tell what was the rain on his face and what was the tears.

"I-I'm fine" he mummered his hand busy drying his hair, with a clean white towel Jungkook had given him.

"Are you going tell me what happened?" Jungkook asks, the curiosity kind of making him anxious, he didn't quite perfer to be left out of the loop.

"I-I uh my boss kind of fired me, and you know I live with him and everything. It was one of the perks to working for him, and well I didn't have anywhere to go. So I just came here, I promise to leave soon. Just give me a few day." Till I find a new job, he thought. But Taehyung's words kept flashing in his mind. What if he can't ever get a new job?

Jungkook smiled softly at his friend "It's fine, Jimin. You know I don't mind. But chim, why'd that asshole of a boss fire you?"

Jimin wanted to laugh, hah if Taehyung knew he was being called a asshole right now. He'd certainty throw a fit. Laughing to himself, Jimin visibly shrinked "I uh stepped a bit out of line." He mummered finally.

Jungkook raised a eyebrow questioning, and Jimin sighed. He loved his friend, but Jungkook just wanted to know everything. He continued "I just said something I shouldn't have, it was a bit too personal to him I guess." He mummered hoping that was enough for Jungkook, he didn't want to tell his friend of Taehyung. Or Taehyung's brother for that matter.

Jungkook just sighed he could tell there was more to it but somehow managed to bite his tongue, and pulled Jimin in for a hug. "I'm sure whatever you said. You said it out of the kindness of you're heart."

"Y-yeah" Jimin sttured out, and Jungkook sighed again, Jimin was so thin. Had he been eating? "Get some rest, chim. I'll see you later." He mummered smiling softly at his best friend.

"Y-yeah" Jimin once again said, and taking one last look at the short boy. He let one of the maids escort him to a guest room.

Jungkook made sure to send a plate of his brothers cooking along with the maid.

★·.·'¯'·.·★ ★·.·'¯'·.·★

Taehyung sighed, it was quite strange without Jimin. Maybe he'd been too harsh, in firing him.

He knew he'd been too harsh, but Taehyung wasn't the type of man to admit that. Even as strange as it was without Jimin.

He'd had Jimin, as his 'butler' for some years now. Jimin was more than a butler to him, he was kind of a friend. He tended to listen, even though Taehyung usually didn't have much to say.

Jimin would stand on the side as he painted, the warmth radiating from his body comforting Taehyung. Jimin made him feel less alone.

Taehyung wasn't the type to talk much, but he missed listening to Jimin say the stupidest shit. He was a friend, a good friend. And yeah, Taehyung missed him.

And yeah, he wasn't going to admit it either. He hear the click of his brother shoes enter the room, along with himself.

"You know" Hoseok said smirking as he could clearly see Taehyung's thoughts reflected on his face "You should go apologize to Jimin."

Taehyung whirled around, like usual he was working on another painting. It's not like he had anything else that he liked to do.

"And why would I do that" he gritted out, and Hoseok sighed. His brother liked to throw tantrums as rich as he was, he was immutare.

Taehyung didn't understand the need to communicate, how talking to others helped. His brother had always been like this, closed off and cold.

It had been so much better when Yoongi was here. Ever since Yoongi had gotten hospitalised, Taehyung had closed off about a million times more. And now he'd gone a fired Jimin.

"Drop the act brother, you clearly miss him" Hoseok mummered rolling his eyes. Glaring at him, Taehyung quite literally rolled his eyes back at Hoseok.

"I don't and even if I did. It's not like I'd know where to find him"
Taehyung mummered, letting his attention draw back to the mess he was making. It was like a ruined apple, it was pretty in a aesthetic way. It was the type of painting, not everyone would appreciate. But his customer had requested something exactly like that.

Taehyung wasn't quite fond of it. "He's gone to stay at a friends house, and I might just know where that is." Hoseok said a taunting tone to his voice.

"Oh" Taehyung mummered turning around. "And where would that be?"

Walking closer to his brother, Hoseok handed him a slip of paper. "Here's the address."

Taehyung, smiled a bit. And nodding at Hoseok, grabbed his coat in record time and headed off. Weird, Hoseok thought, I almost got a thank you.