chapter 8

"Jungkook, I swear pick a fucking flower type" Jaebum angrily yelled, and Jungkook shrunk a bit into himself. "T-the white roses, then" he softly mumbled to his fiancé.

Rolling his eyes, Jaebum quickly scrawled that down. "I have some more work to do, Kook. I'll see you later I guess. Make sure to dress nice, for our engagement party. I don't want my parents to think I married a whore." He mumbled and Jungkook frowned.

"I'm a model, not a whore" he angrily replied, Jaebum just clicked his tongue. "Babe" he tauntingly said "I've seen you're naked photoshoots and some of those shirts you wear have holes in them. Be more decent, it's the 3000's babe. Learn to dress respectably."

"Fuck you" he mummered angrily Jaebum smirked, reaching over to trace his neck Jungkook slapped his hand away. "Save that for the honeymoon babe" he replied pressing a kiss to his head and standing up.

Jungkook sighed, he really hated Jaebum. "Bye bye, Kook. Dress respectfully. I'm sure you're parents would appreciate it." Jaebum mumbled. "Wouldn't want our marriage to fail" he went on smirking.

Jungkook swiftly stood up, he was so done "Is that a fucking threat?" He yelled, his face right in front of Jaebums.

"Hmm no, you'd know if I was threatening you. It's just a warning babe, you know you're parents would disown if you didn't get married to me. Wouldn't want a hard slap from that father of yours would we?" Jaebum coldly replied, a taunting tone to his voice.

Jungkook lifted his hand ready to punch him, Jaebum frowned his eyes disapproving. "Jungkook, tsk I'm warning you." The man mummered, and Jungkook hesitatingly dropped his hand.

Jaebum pushed him on the chest and Jungkook stumbled, falling back on the couch. "Ouch" he yelled, and Jaebum smiled.

"Be more careful babe, and watch you're tone" he swiftly said fixing his tie and quickly exiting the room.

★·.·'¯'·.·★ ★·.·'¯'·.·★

Taehyung bit his lip, it was drawing blood. But he couldn't find it in him to care, when Hoseok has shown him that article of Jungkook. He'd told himself, and Hoseok that he didn't care.

He didn't? It was bothering him though, and he couldn't help but wonder who the fuck was Jungkook getting married to? Wasn't he supposed to be his soulmate? Why marry someone else?

Taehyung sighed, rubbing his temples he focused back on his painting. A pair of eyes, doe eyes to be exact. He knew he was painting Jungkook's pretty doe eyes but he couldn't find it in himself to care.

Paired with a different face, it's not like anyone would ever know who this was. Besides himself of course, Taehyung yelled just yelled a loud shout. A grutal loud shout. And then a large bang, lots of loud bangs.

Jimin down the hall, as he was talking to Hoseok froze as they both ran to Taehyung's room. Hoseok hastily opened the door, and then they both froze as they stared at Taehyung.

He was curled up in a ball, his face hidden as shards of a ruined canvas were scattered around him, his paint was on the ground spilled and some water drenching the ground.

Hosoek rushed over to him, and snapping out of it Jimin quickly followed. "Brother are you okay" Hoseok softly asked, threading Taehyungs hair softly through this fingertips.

Jimin froze as he heard sobs, pain racking sobs. "I-I'm a a-as-asshole H-Hobi. Tell him, t-tell him I said I was happy for him. I-I don't need him" Taehyung mumbled out, letting Hoseok pull him into a hug and just letting himself sob.

Hoseok's eyes fell on Jimin, "Come here, chim" he softly whispered. Hesitatingly Jimin walked closer to them, and with a nod he let himself wrap his arms around Taehyung.

"It'll be okay s-sir" He softly said, and Taehyung turned around from Hosoeks arms and smiling softly at Jimin. He let himself cry and cry and cry and as for them, they just held him.

But for the doorbell suddenly, rang and Taehyung sprang apart from they're arms. "I-I'll go get it" Jimin quickly said, and rushed down the stairs.

Hoseok turned to Taehyung, "Are you okay brother" he softly asked and Taehyung was quick to nod wiping his damp cheeks.

"I-I'm fine, I apologize for my outburst" he formally said, all tears gone and the oh so cold facade that Hosoek despised back on.

"You know, we're all human. It happens, we have feelings and considering he was you're soulmate. Who would blame you?" Hosoek soflty mumbled and Taehyung just nodded.

Hosoek didn't know everything, he'd just told his brother in a moment of weakness that he'd found his soulmate and that he couldn't be with him. And when his brother had asked who it was, Taehyung had replied Jeon Jungkook.

Hoseok went on "Brother, it's okay to want to be with someone. Just because d-dad fucked yo-." Hoseok froze as his brother slapped him.

"Shut the fuck up, Hobi" he angrily mummered. Hosoek frowned, reaching up to touch his cheek. "I-uh sorry" Taehyung quickly mumbled, ashamed.

He hadn't meant to hit his brother, he'd let his anger get the best of him. One of the many reasons, why he didn't and would never need Jungkook.

"It's fine, you barely touched me. I'm sorry I shouldn't have brought up Dad" Hosoek mumbled, Taehyung sighed his head falling to lean on Hoseok's shoulder.

Hoseok, wrapped a arm around his brother and held him close. "I-I'm sorry, I-I'm a asshole." Taehyung mummered a fresh set of tears making his eyes watery.

But before Hoseok could even reply, Jimin appeared drawing both they're attention.

"S-sorry to interrupt sir. But Jeon Jungkook wishes to talk to you, he's at the door."