chapter 4

Jungkook stared and stared, they both did not moving a inch from the door. Jungkook inwardly gulped, he was beautiful. Sharp face, sliver hair, a red bandanna exposing the tan skin of his forehead.

Muscles, he was pretty muscular. He also looked rich, from the tailored suit, to the rings around his fingers he looked very very rich, he also looked very familiar. Jungkook could swear, he'd seen his face briefly on a magazine or something.

His face was making him dizzy, the information a bit much for his head. Yet he just stayed there, letting his eyes sink into his soulmate.

Jungkook didn't know where he'd seen him but he was even more gorgeous up close, Jungkook kind of wanted to touch him, he wondered how he'd feel under his fingertips. Would his skin be sof-

"Jungkook what happened, did they attack you or something" Jin mummered, suddenly appearing out of the kitchen and breaking both of them away from each other. "H-huh no not at all" Jungkook softly mummered, and Jin gave a strange look one that clearly said 'what the fuck was going on.'

"Koo, why don't you introduce me to you're friend here" Jin said, turning his eyes to face the man at the door and freezing. Holy shit.

"I-uh no, no I don't know koo? I'm here to see Jimin, I'm his uh boss." Taehyung mummered, and then suddenly Jungkook who was gazing at him softly frowned and his eyes glared at Taehyung.

"Y-you're the asshole who fired my friend?" Jungkook angrily said, screw it. What if he was his soulmate? No one messed with Jimin, he had Jungkook to defend him.

Taehyung's eyes visibly winded and he frowned but before he could say a thing, Jin pushed Jungkook out of the way moving to stand in front of Taehyung. Turning to Jungkook, he mummerd "You can't talk to this man like that, Koo."

Jungkook, pushed his tongue to the corner of his mouth watching them curiously. Jin turned back to Taehyung "I-I apologize for my brother, I'm a big fan of you're work Mr. Kim Taehyung." Taehyung smiled a bit softer, and bowed his head at Jin. "Thank you sir."

Jungkook however had frozen however "Y-you're the painter?" He mummered and Taehyung once again nodded his eyes falling for a spilt second on his soulmate. He was pretty.

Very pretty, he thought. He reminded him of a bunny, a pretty little bunny. But he wasn't suitable, and he wasn't good enough. For him? Definitely not. Taehyung thought.

More like I'm not good enough for him, a bitter cold voice in his head said. He ingored it after all, he doesn't need Jungkook anyways or anyone for that matter. He has his money, and he has his family.

He turned back to Jin "May I please see Jimin" he asked, and Jin nodded his eyes still wide. "Oh, oh of course this way" he went on leading Taehyung through the mansion to the guest room Jimin was in.

Jungkook started to follow them but stopped suddenly when Jin said "Stay here Koo." Taehyung nodded and mummered "That would be helpful" Jungkook shuddered a bit, his voice was really deep. He loved it.

"I-I okay" he mummers softly flopping down on the couch.