chapter 3

Jungkook flicked the tv, nothing good was ever on. Why, was his life so difficult? He couldn't even get a damn good channel.

"You want a sandwich, Koo" Jin softly asked, and nodding he smiled at his older bother. Jin's food was amazing, he was training to be a chef and the food was one of the reasons Jungkook loved living with Jin.

"Where's Joon?" Jungkook questioned, it was weird those two were inseparable. They were soulmates after all. He wanted something like that, he wanted his own soulmate.

Jin sighed "He went to get some groceries, and told me he didn't want me tagging along 'cuz I buy just about everything."

Jungkook let out a soft little laugh, a sweet sound filling the big living room. "You do" he mummered.

He could hear Jin grumbling to himself as he replied from the kitchen "I do not" he mummered scowling.

"Do too" Jungkook replied, letting another soft laugh escape his soft lips. He loved days like this, just laughing with his brother and enjoying himself.

It was a pleasure, a luxury Jungkook knew he couldn't keep with him forever. He'd leave this house one day, getting married to the man he didn't want to be with.

He'd been away from his brother and his soft words, he'd be away from Namjoon with his clusmy silliness that always bought a smile to his face. He'd been in a cold house, with a cold man, he'll enjoy this while he has it.

Turning back to the tv, he curled his body into the couch, and pulled the blanket closer to him as he watched a cooking show. It was the only good thing he could find.

And then suddenly the door bell rang, Jin frowned eyes scrunching up. "Joon shouldn't be home just yet" he mummered confused.

"I'm not getting it" Jungkook mummered, too fucking lazy to get the door. He was comfortable, quite comfortable.

"Go get it, I have manyoise all over my hand" Jin complained and complaing himself. Jungkook wrapped the blanked around him, not bothering to wear a jacket. It was cold, and he preferred blankets he sighed and slowly opened the door.

And apurtly froze, holy shit. It couldn't be. His soulmate?

What the fuck.

★·.·'¯'·.·★ ★·.·'¯'·.·★

Hoseok sighed, another day another dozen more doctors. He kind of just wanted to go see Yoongi, maybe later he thought to himself smiling at the doctor in front of him. "Hello I'm Jisoo, Kim Jisoo" she shyly said and Hoseok forced a soft smile to his face.

She was cute, not that he had much time for relationships. He'd promised his brothers, even if they were just kids that he would let them date first and once they had he would get someone. He doubted they would remember, but Hoseok did and he was the type to stick to his words.

He also doubted that Yoongi was going to find anyone in that hellhole of a hospital and not to mention Taehyung, he wasn't going to get anywhere with that additute of his. Maybe if they found they're soulmates, he wondered if he would ever find his.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, I'm Hoseok" Hoseok said, stretching out a hand to take hers. And with the simple, introductions she showed him treatments for his dear brother, Yoongi. Her words drifted around the room, Hoseok couldn't find it in himself to care.

One eye watching her, one drifted to the blue blue sky through the window. It was shining almost, the sun sparkling and the clouds fluffy.

He wanted to fly, oh how he would love to fly. In the year, 3001 technology had immensely exceeded to fit such things as transportation, robots that did most everything, soulmates and flying. Flying hadn't gotten quite there, Hoseok had dreamed of being one of the thousands working on building wings for humans.

Nothing like planes, wings almost like birds. To glide against the blue blue sky, to be free it was freedom to Hoseok. He had worked for them, but that was before his brother got sick he'd quit his job after that. Yoongi was first for him, and his dream, his dream would just be a dream.

Sparing one last look at the beautiful blue sky he looked away, he'd fly one day but he wouldn't have been any part of creating it. And sometimes dreams were just meant to be dreams.