chapter 11

Jimin sighed, Hoseok had made them leave the house to give "taekook" some space as he called it. Jimin had laughed, Hoseok was adorable he'd gone even as far as to give them a ship name. Jimin hoped they worked out, soulmates were meant to be he wanted something like that. Not Jungkook and Taehyung of course they were a mess,  but Jimin wished them the best.

Taehyung had a beautiful heart, and Jungkook he may not be that close to him that much these days. They didn't really have time to talk, they weren't the best of friends. But that night when Taehyung had fried him, it was a hasty decision to go to Jungkooks.

Hoseok had said that he would get Jimin apartment, a job and all that, and Jimin just couldn't let him to that. Hoseok didn't need to pay for him, so he'd said he had somewhere to go. And not being as close to Jungkook as he used to be, he'd still gone to him for even through they're hard times.

Jungkook was someone Jimin could always depend on, and Jimin was someone Jungkook could always depend them. No matter how much they drifted apart, they were each other's rock. He hoped "taekook" worked out.

"Whatca thinking?" Hoseok asked and Jimin gasped, he was soaking his suit drenched, his pretty brown hair wet and clinging to his skin. And his creamy skin where it was exposed, was wet with water drops.

"Hobi, I told you we shouldn't have gone out" Jimin complained frowning, and quickly taking off his jacket and draping it over Hoseoks lean body. But the older man, handed the jacket back to him and just shook the water off his head, Jimin resisted the urge to giggle.

Hoseok was reminding him of a dog, a dog shaking the rain off his coat. "We have to let taekook have they're moment" Hoseok mummers softly, and Jimin giggles eyeing the man. Hoseok's like a bother to him, even though he is younger than Jimin he reminds him of his younger brother.

His parents never letting him see his younger brother, had hurt. Hoseok could never replace the gap in his chest that his family had once held, but he did help it. He was a ray of sunshine, and Jimin loved him. Platonically of course, Jimin. Thought sometimes Jimin did wish Hoseok wish was his soulmate, he could make anyone's life better.

But it wasn't meant to be, Jimin harbored no romantic feeling for the man and Hoseok clearly didn't either for him. "It's pouring Hobi" he mummered "Let's go back home."

Hoseok sighed, letting out a little tsk sound and shaking his head. They were just walking in the streets, Jimin under a shade careful not to get himself wet. And Hosoek not at all caring, and letting the rain drench his skin. It was staring to pour, but Hoseok refused to go home.

He wanted to give his brother time to fix this, them being in the house would not help. Jimin sighed, and he felt bad he didn't mean to drag him into the rain. "How about we go visit my brother?" Hoseok asks.

And Jimin pauses "Yoongi?" He questions, and Hoseok nods his head. Jimin thinks about it, he's heard of Yoongi he certainly has, but he's never met him. And in all honesty he's scared, Hoseok seems to speak so fondly of him and what if he doesn't like Jimin? Not to mention he's in a hospital.

Hoseok seems to read his thoughts, as he says "He'll like you, I promise" he mummers and Jimin gives him a spectial look. Hoseok laughs at that and instead says "Even if he hates you, he'll be glad to have some other company that me." He mummers, and Jimin playfully punches his shoulder.

"Owww, Jimin" Hosoek whines like a spoilt little child and Jimin giggles. Hoseok was a whiny little child, stuck in this body he thought. He sighed turning away from the boy, and finally coming to a decision "Y-yeah lets go" he mummers a bit heastaint to meet Yoongi but it was better than this rain, and he really didn't wish for Hoseok to catch a cold. It would just be another thing to his job, taking care of Hoseok.

He would take care of the older man any day, but he didn't really have time for that. And he didn't want his friend to catch a cold, Hoseok had immediately brightened at his words, and excitedly skipped over to the the club waiting for a hover vehicle to come, the future version of a car.

Faster, swifter accident free and unlike cars hovered above the ground hence its name. Hoseok was chatting on happily about his brother, but Jimin was tuning him out, head stuck in his own thoughts.

He hoped the man Yoongi liked him, he didn't understand why but there was a craving that ran deep into his very blood that craved for approval from the very man before even meeting, it was strange Jimin had thought. But he would understand soon enough.

As for now, he got into the hover and let it take him to the hospital. It was seemingly fast, how they got there not just because the hover was fast but it was strange how they arrived at the hospital.

And just how the nurses and doctors recognized Hoseok, and would smile and wave at me. It made something in Jimin hurt, he knew Hoseok already spent a lot of time at the hospital with his brother. But this just made him realize truly how much, watching Hoseok.

The Hoseok who always out on a smile for others, but had his own troubling thoughts. His sick brother, how he'd given his dreams up for this whole damn family. It made Jimins chest ache painfully, and he wanted to pull Hoseok into a hug as he led them through the confusing corridors of the hospital.

It was almost like a maze, but Hoseok once again knew his way perfectly around, how much time he must spend in here. Jimins thoughts drifted to Yoongi, an even worser case, he spent every day in this suffocating hospital. And Jimin knew from Hosoek he was the only person who visited him.

Taehyung refused, and Jimin knew he was being selfish, but he could never imagine his own brother in the hospital and going to visit him. He doubted he could survive that, he didn't blame Taehyung.

Following Hoseok through another corridor, he felt a spark of saddeness for this ruined family, one hiding his own emotions, the other giving up his own dreams, and the their confided to a hospital by his own body's failures.

At that moment Jimin wished they were all fine, Yoongi was fine. Hoseok was following his own dreams, and Taehyung truly happy. And for himself he wished, he was at a dance studio dancing to his hearts content and following his own dreams. But some things just weren't meant to be.

Maybe one day, he thought bitterly as he entered the hospital room. His eyes immediately fell on the pale, man in the hospital bed.

He sucked in a gasp, as his mind told him. Soulmate.