chapter 13

Jungkook lashes out, his nails scraping the celing of his hover as he screams, the robotic car seems to jolt at that as it has the audacity to ask Jungkook if he's alright.

Jungkook ingores the metallic voice that rings across the car, and eyes and mind blind with rage. He punches the hover, the leather seats sagging and tearing as his rings scrape over the binding.

Pulling it apart with his bare hands, he doesn't even wince as his sharp rings cuts his own skin. He doesn't care for the blood that spreads, through his fingertips. He tips his hand watching as the red liquid runs along the course of his palms.

It's addicting the bright red as it sears his mind, and all he sees is red. He lets the blood drip into the blue of his pants, watching as it drips into the material.

Soaking in with a deeper shade, he can smell it the faint smell of blood. But he doesn't care for it, as he lets his hands hit the car. The voice of the hover voicing its concern.

Jungkook laughs, everything is fake so fake. From the leather of the hover, to the metallic voice of the hover.

He laughs and laughs as he can laugh no more, repeatedly punching the seat and watching the blood from his hand seep into the leather. Staning it, it's addicting.

The flow of his blood, is jagged. He can the cuts he has accidently made in his hands from the pounding of the seats.

There's a lot of blood, leaking from his hand his cuts are deep. Made with diamonds and jewels, they couldn't not be deep. But his own pain is deeper.

His future causes him rage, Taehyung causes him pain, and Jaebum causes him pure and beautiful anger. The type of anger Jungkook can't see through.

With the blood seeping around his hand, onto his clothes. His ruined hover, the still ever so frantic voice of the metallic hover. He can not got to that engagment party today.

As much as he would just love to show up like this, worse than the whore Jaebum thinks he is. He cannot, even through his blind rage he knows this much.

Instead he keeps punching the seat, letting every drop of his simple, unusable, useless energy leave him. He, pants exhausted the hover has become quiet now, seeping in the mess Jungkook has made through it's eyes.

"Drive me to the nearest club" he mummers, the exhaustion evident in his voice. "And call Jaebum" he orders as well. The hover without a word, starts driving the car and hooks a call up with his so called fiance.

"Jungkook what the fuck do you want" the man yells, and Jungkook doesn't shudder, he doesn't wince. Not even for the man who haunts his every dream, with his taunting words, whispering evils and hard slaps against pale skin.

He laughs, and Jaebum pauses "Our engagement party is cancelled for today" he screams the rage and anger filling his voice. He never sounds like this, his hand coated in red blood, eyes red as well, his though raw and red.

Everything thing is red, his anger, his flushed body, and his deceased heart. Before the other man can mutter a single word, Jungkook chuckles and hangs up.

★·.·'¯'·.·★ ★·.·'¯'·.·★

Jungkook swallows the liquid, the stench of beer filling his nose and the burn filling his throat. He can't find it in himself to care, his find is hazy.

And he feels empty, no pain to show him the ruins of his life. He welcomes the emptiness, he enjoys it. It's better than the other pain.

And with that he orders another drink and lets himself drown in it. Drown his sorrows and his heart, to the burn that fills his throat.

His hand aches, dry blood coating it. He can feel the bartender giving him a stranger look, he has a hard time seeing straight at this point.

But the bartender never says a word, just hands him drink after drink. Noting the money he has, money shuts people up quickly.

But he can use oh so much money, before Seokjin tracks him and yells. They may have a shitload of money, and currently Jungkook is wasting it all.

Grabbing another drink he chokes it down, his throat burning. As he's reaching for another one, a strange man approaches him. "Let me buy you a drink" he easily asks and Jungkook eyes the man.

He's beautiful, his eyes filled with the essence of light and life Jungkook lacks. He could bury his thoughts in other ways, Jungkook decides. Nodding slowly, Jungkook let's him buy him another drink.

He knows the only way he said yes to this man, was for he reminds him of Taehyung. But with the stench of liquor surrounding him, and the oh so familiar burn in his throat. He can't find it in himself to care.

He can feel the other man's sharp eyes on him, and he wants to yell. His head hurts, but instead he glups the liquid down ingoring the strange look the man throws him.

"Would you like to dance" the man asks, his smile sharp and pretty. Jungkook glups, his throat empty again. He once again thinks there are other ways to forget.

"Okay" he mummers, taking the outstretched hand the man offers him. The man smiles at that, a sharp glint to his eyes.

"What's you're name, love" he asks, and Jungkook sighs. He doesn't wish to be Jungkook today, he wants to be happy for just a second.

Jeon Jungkook is not a happy boy. So instead he says "Jimin" he mummers out, waiting for the regret to hit him as he utters his friends name.

But it never does, maybe it's the liquor flooding his body or something else. But he can't find it in himself to care, as he pretends to be someone else.

And with that, he takes the man's hand and moves them to the dance floor. His eyes shutting shut, as he moves against the music and the man.