chapter 17

Jimin gluped in a breath of fresh air, he hadn't known what to do, he'd been an asshole and ran out of there. Not stopping a minute to think about this might have effected Yoongi.

He didn't want to deal this, not in the sense he didn't like Min Yoongi. Because, from what Jimin could see his soulmate was beuaitful.

And from what he'd heard, he was a amazing human, the times he had heard Hoseok talk about them. The other man always had the fondest tone to his voice.

So, no it wasn't any of that. It was just the location he was in, a hospital for God's sake. What if Yoongi died on him?

How was Jimin supposed to survive without the other half of his soul. He'd heard the story, oh everyone has.

How the death of a person's soulmate leaves a gap in another person's life. A gap was an understatement, the doctors compared it to having no feelings whatsoever.

The ability to feel, to live, to enjoy was just gone from that person. From this point on, the other half would change, they'd be cruel and evil.

Not even a shell of they're former selves.

Rejection was a difference type of matter, this time however 'the rejector' would get a type of disease. A blindness disease to be exact.

It was awfully strange, and most people were unware of this fact, save be Jimin. Rejection didn't happen often, finding you're soulmate wasn't the most common thing ever.

But if one did find theirs, they'd be happy together. Very very few cases in that where a person had tried to reject they're soulmate. Taehyung was a bit dumb, Jimin thought.

Gluping in a fresh breath of air, Jimin wanted to cry. What was he supposed to do in this situation? His mother had never taught him what to do when he found his soulmate.

Hah, his mother had never even taught him what to do when he found a guy. His mother hated him, to be exact.

He just had to have that one asshole family, the one in a million that was still homophobic after so many damn years.

Sighing Jimin dropped onto the bench, his unhappy thoughts filling him. Why couldn't Yoongi have been happy? He'd never have to deal with this.

Jimin was selfish this he acknowledged, but he didn't care. He wanted that beautiful love story, that perfect one. The one where most soulmates had.

He just had to have that one man who had a fatal disease? Life was unfair, Jimin thought burying his head into his palms and sobbing.

Tears leaked out of his eyes, like crystals. They paved a path down the smooth skin of his face, whishing to reach the ground, as they clung to his chin, or his shirt.

Jimin angrily wiped them away, as he still produced more. It was sad, really. Anger now filling his veins, he reached up and wiped them again.

Letting out a yell of frustration, he grabbed a random ass rock and chucked it somewhere.

"Ow" A soft little voice let out and Jimin frowned. What? The? Fuck?

"Y-yoongi" he mumbled rushing over to where he'd heard that voice. And there was the man, leaning heavily on a cane as he walked over to Jimin.

His skin was so so pale, it was like ivory. Jimin had the faintest urge to reach out and touch it.

He was a small man, around Jimin's height. Maybe even smaller, he looked the part.

He'd wrapped a coat or something around his body, and was slowly making his way towards Jimin. Suddenly it struck to Jimin that the rock he'd thrown in a fight of rage had hit the man.