chapter 36

Softly Taehyung pushes himself closer to Jungkook, until there's not a inch of space between them, until he's on Jungkook and he's kissing him. Once, twice, until Jungkook loops a hand around him, and he realizes once he has a taste, he'll never have enough.

He's everywhere up Jungkook's back and over his arms and suddenly Taehyung's kissing him harder, deeper, with a fervent urgent need he's never felt before. Pausing to take a quick breath he bent Jungkook back, his head across his arm and kissed him, softly at first, and then with a swift gradation of intensity that made him cling to Taehyung as if he was the only solid thing, his brain was foggy, filled with nothing but Taehyung.

Kim Taehyung, his soulmate.

His insistent mouth was parting open Jungkook's shaking lips, sending wild tremors along his nerves, evoking from him sensations that he'd never known he was even capable of feeling. Finally, finally relaxing into Taehyung, he kissed him back.

Taehyung pulled away, only to bend down, his lips against Jungkook's cheeks, brushing it lightly and even that light touch sent shivers through his body, shivers that made his whole body tremble. "If you want me to stop, tell me now," Taehyung whispered softly, lips brushing against Jungkook's own as he spoke.

When Jungkook ssaid nothing, Taehyung brushed his mouth against the hollow of his neck. "Or tell me now." He mumbled softly, tracing the line of his cheekbone. "Or now." And then Taehyung's, lips were against his own.

Or—"

Jungkook had enough, reaching up he pulled him down to himself, and the rest of Taehyung's words were lost against his mouth. Taehyung kissed him gently this time, carefully, but Jungkook didn't want gentleness he wanted more, right now, after all this time, he needed more.

With that he knotted his fists in Taehyung's shirt, pulling him harder against himself. He groaned softly, low in his throat, and then his arms circled Taehyung, gathering the boy against him, and they rolled over on the floor, tangled together, not an inch of space between them, still kissing.

And then Jungkook accidentally hit the shelf next to him, a little "ow" slipped from his mouth, one swallowed by Taehyung. Pulling away, Taehyung softly smiled.

"You alright?" He asked, and Jungkook nodded a bit dumbfounded, feeling his lips tingle, the taste of Taehyung still against him. "I'm alright" he mumbled softly, and this time instead of kissing him.

Taehyung tugged him closer to his body, and hugged him, drawing his soulmate's body closer to him, until there wasn't a inch of space between them. Until all Jungkook could see or feel was Taehyung.

Pressing a light kiss to the crown of Jungkook's head, he drew the boy closer to him, if that was even possible, that is. Voice deeper than usual, maybe even a little hoarse, Taehyung mumbled a soft "I'm sorry."

Jungkook couldn't help it, he started shaking again, tears escaping his eyes, as he clung to Taehyung. To hear him say that, after not seeing him for a few months, as long as that felt. It hurt, but it made Jungkook feel so much better, in so many different ways.

Taehyung just held him tighter, rocking him back and forth in his arms, sweet nothings spilling from his mouth. Jungkook, let himself cry, clinging to Taehyung he let himself cry.

"I love you" Taehyung softly mumbled, still rocking Jungkook back and forth, that seemed to calm Jungkook down a little, as he peered up at Taehyung. Eyes a little misty, lips red and soft looking.

Leaning forward, Taehyung kissed him again. Pulling his soft lips against his own, he sighed, it was a soft kiss, nothing like before. It's mere thought to offer comfort.

Sighing Jungkook pulled away and looked up at Taehyung again "W-Why'd you leave me?" He looked in the brink of tears again, and Taehyung hated himself, for doing this to Jungkook.

He shouldn't have just let it be, in the end he could never really stay away from Jungkook could he? Pressing a chaste kiss to Jungkook's lips, he buried his head in the crook of the boy's neck.

Breathing him in he softly he said "Because I never deserved you Jungkook, you always deserved better than me. Someone-Someone who could make you truly happy."

Suddenly he felt a playful slap hit his head, startled he looked up at Jungkook, who was frowning at him. A angry set to his lips.

"You idiot, you, you made me happy. Did you not realize no one made me as happy as you? You made the happiest I've ever been Taehyung."

Taehyung sighed at that, nuzzling his face into Jungkook's neck once again. "Do you remember that time we went over to parents house? It was a few days after our w-wedding?"

"Yes" Jungkook mumbled voice softer now as he pulled Taehyung closer to him. "And your mother showed us all you're baby pictures, and of course it was funny. You were adorable, but I just thought to myself, I could never give you that. I could never introduce you to my parents, even if yours aren't the best, you still have them."

"I just couldn't give you that, a family that is, because all I've ever had is Yoongi and Hoseok. My parents could never become friends with yours, and you'll never meet my mom or dad. I don't have baby pictures, I don't have videos of me at 14 at a dance recital."

"At 14, Hoseok was sneaking me out of the house everyday so my father wouldn't hit me or something. At eighteen, you started college, I had to get a stupid job to pay for Yoongi's hospital bills."

Jungkook bought him closer to himself, a frown etched onto his face, Taehyung continued "When you're mother showed me those pictures, I think I realized I could never really be enough, I couldn't give you all that. I don't think I deserved you Jungkook."

When Jungkook opened his mouth to protest, Taehyung shushed him, leaning down to press a quick kiss to his lips. "And when you got in that crash, i-it reminded me of my mother, and Jungkook I just thought if you left me, I couldn't survive it. Figured if we were apart you could find someone who deserves you, and I could be happy with that fact you were happy."

Jungkook sighed, pulling away he cupped Taehyungs face, pressing a soft kiss to his forehead. "Taehyung why can't you realize that you were the only one who ever made me happy? That you deserved me, don't you realize we're soulmates for a reason? You idiot, I love you."

Taehyung chuckled softly towards the end, pulling Jungkook closer to him and pressing a soft kiss to his lips. "I'm sorry." He whispered, Jungkook just shook his head and pressed another kiss to his lips.

"I forgive you"

"Thank you"

Sighing, Jungkook smiled, he felt happy, truly happy. More than he had in months, because the truth was Taehyung did make him happy, the happiest. Kissing him once again Jungkook leaned his forehead against Taehyung and said "I love you."

"I love you" Taehyung replied, a genuine smile on his face, and tone just as sweet as Jungkook's.

"I love you more than anything"