chapter 6

Jungkook gluped, inwardly as he led Taehyung to another guest room. Seokjin, sure was rich. Rich enough to buy this giant ass house.

It was a bit big, too big for them but Jungkook loved it. It was home, and it was always fun to get lost around the corner. He loved it when his fiance would come, and would get lost.

It was funny, and Jungkook kind of had a strong dislike for his fiance. He wondered if Taehyung would have gotten lost here. He probaly lives in a bigger house, though Jungkook thought to himself.

Soflty closing the door behind him, Taehyung fixed his tie up a bit and turned to face Jungkook. "Y-yes, what is t-that you wanted to talk about" he mummered, trying to keep the stutter out of his voice and failing of course.

Jungkook wanted to giggle, his stuttering was adorable. But he, himself kept sttutering as well, probably because they were soulamtes. Jungkook wasn't as shy, or quiet as he looked.

Rolling his eyes Jungkook signed, was his soulmate confused or something? "Uhhh, the whole you're my s-soulmate thing" Jungkook mummered. Ah, the stutter.

And with that cute little stutter Taehyung resisted the urge to groan, he tried to remember what his father had taught him.

'One can only drive others away with the brutality of they're words, and the coldness of they're eyes. evil is the way to go, love will never sail."

"Look, Jungkook right? I don't need a soulmate, I'm happy. I'm sure you can find someone, I mean you might me a bit u-ugly to be my soulmate. But maybe try someone who actually fits you? Yeah? Yeah. It was nice meeting you. I guess" Taehyung finished, a taunting lit to his voice. Jungkook instanly froze, his doe eyes wide.

Taehyung could imagine his father next to him, his thin lips pulling into a smile as he heard Taehyung's words.

When suddenly water seeped into Jungkooks eyes, Taehyung resisted the urge to cry or apologize. Whatsoever, he hadn't meant it. The guy was beautiful, he could do better than Taehyung.

But Taehyung didn't need a soulmate, he didn't anyone. 'I got me, myself and I' he thought to himself. And letting a cold look sweep over his eyes he turned back to Jungkook.

Who was still in, a shock of some sort. "Is that all? Can I go now?" He mummered, sourly to Jungkook and that seemed to snap the boy out of his senses.

He tensed up, his eyes closing for a split second before the opened back up. The tears gone, he smirked at Taehyung. "Thanks for nothing Tae Tae" he mummered tauntinly.

"I'll have you know, Mr.Tae Tae, that you just rejected Korea's number one male model, how's that for ugly?" Jungkook went on, his eyes cold as ice. And Taehyung, faltered.

His father had never taught him what to do when this happens. Taehyung felt his heart racs up, and he stared at the boy.

"W-wait you're, J-Jeon" Taehyung froze, his voice breathy.

"The Jeon Jungkook" the boy, mummered smirking at him. And Taehyung gluped, explained his beauty.

"Well Mr.Jeon, I'm myself the Kim Taehyung, doesn't really matter to m-me." Taehyung went on, eyeing Jungkook he was different than he'd expected.

"Well Mr. Painter I'm sure you would have loved to paint me" Jungkook reached out tracing his cheekbone and Taehyung froze. "Tis a shame, you'll never get too" he mummered sweetly voice like honey.

As he clicked his tongue he placed a sweet little kiss to Taehyung's cheek. Taehyung's hands automatically went around his waist, as he pulled the boy closer to him. Jungkook smiled, and leaned his head on Taehyung's neck for a brief second.

Before he pulled away, he hesatinly smiled at Taehyung, and Taehyung frowned as the tears were back on the boy's eyes.

"I-i it was a pleasure to meet you, uh Taehyung. I-i uh hope you have the best erm life? Just be h-happy" Jungkook mumbled the tears now dripping down his pretty cheeks.

Leaning up, he pressed a kiss to Taehyung's cheek once again.

"Goodbye."