chapter 5

Jungkook waited and waited, he was waiting for quite a while. He couldn't seem to get his mind of Taehyung. Was it Taehyung?

Or was it Taeyang? Jungkook couldn't quite recall, his mind was a bit fuzzy. And he was unexpectedly sweaty, it was weird he thought to himself.

The effects of a soulmate, it was quite like a fire had stared in his body. Raging inside him, the urge to be with his soulmate was irresistible.

But he just sat there, his mind running to who knows where as he waited for his soulmate to come out.

★·.·'¯'·.·★ ★·.·'¯'·.·★

Jin sighed, Taehyung sure was pretty. He may have been a painter, but this man was like art itself. Of course he'd always love Joon, he was his soulmate.

But while Namjoon was beautiful, he tended to hide his beauty within himself. His shy and clusmy nature, making Jin love him.

But Kim Taehyung was different, he radiated confidence, he was beautiful in a sharp way. One look at him, and any one would suck in a sharp breath.

Even if he'd always love Namjoon, he couldn't help admiring the man in front of him. Like damn, look at him. That tan sk-

"Jin let's go, yes?" Taehyung mummered turning to the almost prince like man. Jin was pretty, he gave off royalty and elegance, he looked a bit like his brother.

Gorgeous. They both were, but even seeing Jungkook once he preferred Jungkook. With his shy nature, and rosy cheeks and a bunny like smile.

Jin flashed Taehyung a sweet smile "Y-yeah let's go" Jin mummered and followed Taehyung out the door. He stared at Jungkook, why was he just sitting there?

"Koo" he softly mummered, placing a hand on his forehead "Are you okay?" He asked softly.

Jungkook just nodded, his eyes fixed on Taehyung. "T-taeyag, may I talk to you" he soflty said, and Jin eyed him curiously he was missing something.

"It's Taehyung" Jin corrected, and they're eyes drifted to him and Taehyung soflty nodded.

"I-ah sorry, Taehyung may I talk to you?" He asked again, and Taehyung heasiated. He didn't need a soulmate? Yeah, he didn't. He could make it clear to him, he guessed.

"Erm sure" he awkwardly replied, and Jungkook got up and walked out the room leaving Jin staring at them in confusion.

★·.·'¯'·.·★ ★·.·'¯'·.·★

Yoongi sighed, he fucking hated surgery, in the midst of the pain his thoughts turned dark. He wanted to die, as much as he knew it would kill his brothers he sometimes wished he could just die.

It was better than living like this, each day confined to a bed. Each week a new surgery, each week more pain in hopes some day he'd be cured. It was sickening really, and it didn't help Yoongi hated hospitals with a passion.

The sickeningly medicine type of smell, made him think of well hospitals and dead people. The first time he'd come he'd been in here, he was only five, and broke his hand.

He remembers thinking that he was going to die. Hah, maybe not then but nowdays you never know.

"Yoongi, someone's here to see you" the nurse hesatinly mummered, and Yoongi frowned. Hosoek? He'd come already for today.

It had been nice, his brother raidatied sunlight. Even if he couldn't see the acutal sun, from within the hospital room. Hoseok was bright and full of life, he was the sun for Yoongi.

"Is it Hobi?" He asked, and the nurse shook her head. "He says, you have a debt to settle?" She mummered, a question on the tip of her tongue.

Yoongi froze, holy shit. It couldn't be? Could it? "Uh, please let him in" he mumbled and with that she was gone and soon returned by a man.

A man Yoongi didn't really want to see, staring into the ebony eyes of the man. He felt his heart shake, as his childhood flashed before him.

His fucking terrible childhood. "What the fuck to you want" Yoongi barked out, and the man seemed almost a little surprised as his lips pulled up into a crooked smirk and he sneered at Yoongi.

He walked a bit closer to him, and observed him, his smile widening a bit farther "Now, now is that any way to talk to you're father son?"