chapter 26

Jeon Jungkook's eyes drew up, and he looked wide eyed at his soulmate.

"Y-You're mi-mine?" He questioned unsurely, he doubted that he was ever going to hear those words from his soulmate.

And now that he did, he was in a bit of shock stage. Taehyung just softly smiled at him, reaching forward and flicking the hair off his forehead.

"I'm yours" Taehyung confirmed, eyes happily shining. Jungkook stared at him curiously, confusion still on him. It was a taking a while for his mind to understand it.

Giggling soflty, Taehyung leaned down and pressed his lips hard onto Jungkook's. Jungkook at that let out a little squeak, and gasped.

"I-I'm yours, then Tae."

Taehyung soflty smiled at that, and pulled Jungkook right into him. At that moment, as the moonlight shone.

His soulmate's tan skin glowed, eyes smiling and full of something Jungkook had yet to find out. Jungkook wondered, wondered what it would be like to fall?

They're days passed like a whirlwind, tearing up, and leaving Jungkook's simple life with something he had yet to realize.

The smile on his face became lighter, his eyes crinkling soflty as he smiled. His brother made his way to Taehyung's house, sofly apologizing, and another worry lifted off his chest.

With that he made his way back to his brothers, but Taehyung always managed to show him how much he missed Jungkook when they met.

He loved the taste of citrus, it was heavy on Taehyung. From his lips to his tan skin, Taehyung was beautiful. He may have been a artist, but he was the art himself.

He reminded Jungkook of summer, summer nights. The moon soflty glowing, as he hung out on the beach, the water slowly trickling his feet.

Taehyung tasted like summer, sweet and lovely. Something Jungkook could never get over. Taehyung was quite the painter, letting his art speak where he could not.

He drew Jungkook, he drew Jungkook so many times. Eyes always alight with a fond glow, as he painted away.

He always had that look whenever he saw Jungkook, Jungkook didn't quite realize what it was but he had it. Maybe it was something, called love?

His stomach churning a bit, he sat down. A sea whirled inside of him, he was drowning.

Drowning.

Drowning

And Kim Taehyung was his air.

And Jeon Jungkook was greedy.

He didn't want to let go, he wanted to hold on, let himself fall. But he just didn't know how.

Would all this disappear? Withing a blink of a eye, the man who caused his smile to quirk up could disappear.

And like always Jungkook only would have himself to catch, he had to catch himself. Catch himself, before he caught himself reeling for breath.

Lonely and lost, a heart broken. But, oh no. Jeon Jungkook never caught himself.

And for the first time in his life, he let himself fall. Fall into that one person who was meant for him, maybe the idea of a soulmate was just a bit cliche.

But Jeon Jungkook was a man who loved cliches, and in his own little cliche Kim Taehyung was his prince.

And there story went like this on a midsummer night, him a shy little kid, met his prince. Kim Taehyung, a billionaire painter.