chapter 33

5 months later

Reaching up lightly, he pushed a strand of hair away from Jimin's face, hands soft and warm against the younger boy's skin. Jimin softly looked to him, eyes warm and glittering, filled with stars Yoongi had yet to discover.

"W-What?" Jimin questioned softly eyes glittering as he stared up at Yoongi, beautiful, that was all there was to him, raw pure beauty, it always took Yoongi's breath away. Catching a breath at Jimin's soft gaze he told the boy exactly that.

"You're just beautiful, ethereal really" Yoongi reached over, fingertips lightly tracing the sharp curves of Jimin's face, as the boys cheeks tinted a deep cherry red and he leaned into Yoongi.

"You're one to speak" Jimin stuttered out, and it was the others boys turn to flush as Jimin just leaned in and kissed him.

Lips warm and familiar against each other, soft, smooth, Jimim let himself fall into the kiss, as he smiled softly against Yoongi's lips. At that Yoongi smiled back, causing Jimin to pull apart with a soft giggle.

"I can't belive you'll be mine in a few just hours" Jimin whispered the fact not quite registering to him as Yoongi drew him in for another kiss.

"And you mine"

"Forever" Yoongi softly mumbled,

"And always" Jimin whispered back.

"I feel as if we might have been a bit fast even, at marriage so quickly" Jimin mumbled eyes wandering to the darkening sky as he curled up a bit in Yoongi's embrace.

The older mans arms come to circle around him, as he rests his chin softly on Jimin's head. Yoongi pressed a soft kiss to the crown of Jimin's head and hummed softly, eyes wandering to the night sky. "If you're having second thoughts, we can wait?" Yoongi softly suggested, he wasn't the type to force someone to do something they didn't want.

Jimin frowned at that, lips dropping a bit as he shook his head "No it's not that, I was yours since the moment we met"

"And I yours"

Jimin giggles softly at that, and leaned up to kiss his soulmate, lips meeting each other in the dead silence of the night. Yoongi leaned forward almost falling off his wheelchair as Jimin whined at that and pulled away. "Be more careful" he scolded.

"It's a little hard with you around" Yoongi teased eyes crinkling up into a smile, as Jimin playfully slapped his arm. Jimin became a little quiet once again, as he thought "I wonder what people will think about is getting married so quickly, that's all."

Yoongi sighed at that, wondering why his soulmate always cared what people thought so much? He loved Jimin and Jimin loved him, that was truly all there was to marriage, pure sweet love, unconditional love, that's what he felt for Jimin. And that's what he felt when he forced his shaking knees to the ground and proposed to Jimin.

That was all that had been for Yoongi, the type of love you read about in books, and the type you see in the movies, that was all there was a soulmate, someone who could stick by you, and someone you could treasure, and someone who could make you smile.

That's what Jimin was to Yoongi, someone who made the days seem better, made a smile etch itself on to his face, and someone who Yoongi loved beyond anything else. "Do you love me Jimin?"

Jimin's eyebrows furrowed as he stared up at Yoongi a question on the tip of his tongue, he seemed rather shocked. "Of course I do" he whispered "Never doubt that"

"And I love you"

Yoongi leaned in and pressed a kiss to his soulmates cheeks "Do you wish to marry me?"

Jimin seemed confused once again but hastily nodded as he said "Of course, that's why I said yes."

Yoongi smiled softly "That's all there is to it then, you don't need to care what others think as long as this is what you want, it's you're life Jimin, not theirs."

Jimin sunk into his soulmates arms at that as he softly puzzled over his soulmates words "I suppose you're right."

"I always am" Yoongi mumbled nuzzling into Jimin's neck as the boy softly laughed, a soft twinkling sound.

"What if Jungkook and Taehyung?" Jimin questioned and Yoongi laughed at that, lips brushing against Jimin's neck with every movement, amusement dancing in his features, the warm light of the fire lighting up his pale face.

"They'll be okay, they have us"

Jimin sighed, a exasperated sound, but everyone was quite done with Taehyung and Jungkook. It's been five months, and as terribly miserable as they were without him each other, they refused to put their pride away to work it out, at least that's what Jungkook was doing, Taehyung believed Jungkook would be happier without him?

"Jungkook's going to kill me when he finds out about this, are we really going to lock them in a room the day of our wedding? "

Yoongi laughed again a sweet sound, that rested in the bottom of Jimin's heart "You know how stubborn they are, Taehyung refuses to get over his past, he just needs to see Jungkook, and they'll figure it out once they talk."

"I hope you're right"

Yoongi smiled softly, lips brushing against Jimin's own, "I'm always right"

They pressed their lips together, letting themselves drown in the sound of the waves hitting the beach, and the sweet touch of each other.

"You better be right this time"