chapter 22

Taehyung's eyes fell onto his soulmate who uncounsily had wrapped himself around Taehyung in his sleep.

His hair was fanned across his face, his cheeks a rosy red as he moved closer to the body heat of Taehyung. And Taehyung well Taehyung didn't even stop him, that said something in its own.

Sighing a little he wrapped his arm around Jungkook and bought the boy closer to him. Jungkook shifted a bit in his arms but relaxed as he let the warmth of Taehyung surrond him.

★·.·'¯'·.·★

Within a few minutes they were at Taehyung's home, and Jungkook was fast asleep.

Taehyung didn't know what to do, how was he supposed to wake up Jungkook.

"Would you like some help sir?" His driver asked, Taehyung turned to him and soflty nodded.

Within a minute the loudest and weridest music sounds across the limo, starling Taehyung who jumps a bit in his seat. However Jungkook jolts up and before Taehyung can even blink, punches him in the nose.

"O-oh my god, I-I thought you were a robber. O-or something." Jungkook sttured out and Taehyung tried to hold his breath and breathe in through his mouth.

Ouch, that had hurt. Like damn, Jungkook was a bit small like. With big brown eyes, and a soft looking face. But he sure could punch.

"U-um it's fine, w-were here" Taehyung mumbled wincing a bit, his nose was sore.

Jungkook quickly nodded and Taehyung sighed "I have to be somewhere, why don't you go out?"

"Into the house?" Jungkook asked suprise filling his voice, Taehyung wanted to whine.

Maybe Jungkook felt uncomfortable going there by himself? "I-I'll call Jimin for you" He decided.

Jungkook seemed to perk up at that and soflty nodded. Don't say it, don't say it. "I-I um arranged the wedding to be a week from now." He mumbled.

And Jungkook's little eyes widened. "B-but you haven't met my parents. And that's so early."

"The early it is the faster this will be over" Taehyung mumbled missing the flash of hurt that passed through Jungkook's eyes.

"And we can meet you're parents tomorrow, I'll make sure they like me" Taehyung said, and Jungkook heastinly nodded.

"May I go now?" Jungkook asked soflty, his eyes falling onto the big house in front of him.

Hah, no. It was more like a mansion or a palace even, it was humongous. Taehyung's a billionaire his brain supplied.

This house alone had probably cost millions of dollars. "Give me a moment I'll call Jimin" Taehyung mumbled.

And Jungkook could soon hear the sweet voice of his friend on the other side. He admired the house as Taehyung talked.

It was big, of course it was big. It was a pretty shade, like a light tan. There was a fucking waterfall, and of course a gate.

And then endless acres of grass as it revealed the full beauty of the house. It was dark so Jungkook couldn't really see much, the lamposts on the side did help a lot though.

"Jimin's here" Taehyung mummered his eyes sparkling, and Jungkook softly turned to look at him. And he didn't know why he did it, maybe it was the way Taehyungs eyes were sparkling in the damn moonlight.

How a soft smile was on his face as he looked at Jungkook. Or just that pull between them, the type only soulmates had.

Jungkook really couldn't really help himself, when he leaned in and kissed Taehyung.

Taehyung, oh Taehyung. His lips were soft, an unmistakable taste of sweetness coating them. Jungkook wanted to lose himself in that man.

Taehyung however immediately tensed, realizing what was happening. He struggled to put his mind back in order. But hah, he failed.

And maybe it was for the same reasons as Jungkook, or something else entirely. That feeling that blossomed in his chest when he saw Jungkook.

But he kissed his soulmate back.

Jungkook froze at that, as if realizing what was happening. But he quickly unfroze, and leaning forward.

Slowly moved his lips against Taehyung's. Taehyung's lips were soft to say the least, kissing him soflty. And with a emotion Jungkook couldn't put a name to.

They're first kiss was tender, it wasn't rushed. It was want or greed, it was a simple show of sweet intimacy. Honestly all Jungkook ever wanted from his soulmate.

A sweet little kiss, that made his heart ache. And his lips curve into a smile.

But not even a minute later, Taehyung tensed again. As if he now just realized what he was doing. He pushed Jungkook away from him.

Jungkook froze, his eyes fluttering for a minute as he stared up at Taehyung.

"T-Taehyung" he started.

"D-d-don't" Taehyung cut him off, his voice a bit hoarse. And lips red as they get.

"Just go" Taehyung continued and Jungkook just stared at him in shock.

What was going through they're minds? They didn't really know, and Jungkook didn't really want to go. But Taehyung needed him to.

Before he did something stupid like kiss him again or something.

"B-but-" Jungkook sttured out, mind a bit hazy and fogged from that kiss. Eyes wider than usual, voice raw, hair tousled and messy. And lips red.

He was quite a sight, a beautiful sight. And he really needed to leave Taehyung's line of sight.

"Just go" Taehyung yelled, voice loud and booming. Jungkook tensed and heastinly nodded.

Grabbing Taehyung's coat and wrapping it tighter around his body, he prepared to leave.

But before he did he turned to Taehyung and said a few words, his voice steady and calm.

"I-I'll give you you're space for now, but Tae you can't run away from all you're problems. We are going to talk."

And before Taehyung could say anothet word, he got out of the car. And Taehyung heard thd joyous voice of Jimin greeting him.

The two walked off, Jungkook bundled up in Taehyung's coat. Warm on the outside, not so in the inside.

Taehyung watched him walk off, and after a few seconds broke down.

He dropped his head onto his knee and brust out crying. His sobs filling the empty air of the limo around him.

Heart wrenching sobs, for a life he could never have. And with that he moved on, the driver drove on.

His whimpers and tears filling the silence of the night.

★·.·'¯'·.·★
ahhh im sorry for taking forever to update. ill be quicker about it, i mean ill try. haha, thank you for reading.